Chapter 12

Coincidence or fate?

                                                     Anna's pov

 

One week already passed from Sehun's and Diana's fight! They are ignoring each other! From that day they don't say a word to each other! It kills me seeing how Diana is crying! I told Sehun that it was bad idea! He just needed to say that they will survive it! Sure he can't go through this without idiotic idea!

                                       Flashback

Sehun entered Exo's office really angry!

-That manager said that we need to break up! One day I will kill that ! How he dare? - Sehun shouted while others were trying to calm him down!

-Sehun please explain what's going on!

-That ing manager said that we need to break up! But I have a plan! Now when Diana enters the room I will tell her that I don't want to be with her! I think her manager is right, it would be better if we break up!

-Sehun NO! It will break her! Diana won't survive this! It's really bad idea! - I shouted as Kai tried to hold me back!

-Anna, I understand that you don't like this idea, and you want to protect her, but this is our relationship and I think I know what is better for us!

-Well then, do whatever you want. But I won't help you with this idea! Even if you think that it is better for your future, you need as well think about Diana's feelings too! Now go ahead and don't even try to ask me for help!

 

End Of flashback

Today we have a photo-shoot with Exo for commercial in our dorm! Hmm it’s going to be hard! I didn’t tell Diana about Sehun’s crazy plan, but if he won’t tell her today I will do it!

-Anneyoghaseo Love – Kai hugged me from back.

-Oh hi oppa, Hi boys – I greeted them and turned to Diana!

-Hello – she said with the fakest smile she has ever made!

-Ok , everyone prepare we will start after 10 minutes- everyone nodded, Diana and I went to get ready!

-Diana-ah are you okay?

-Yes unnie I’m! – Aish I know when she is acting when not! And right now she is looking into my eyes and lying. However I won’t give more questions I will talk with her later!

Photo-shoot was awkward! I was trying my best not to tell Diana about plan! I feel bad that I didn’t tell her! Boys were trying their best to keep conversation! And I was trying my best to end this photo-shoot as soon as possible!

                  Sehun’s pov

I was waiting for this day hoping that today I will finally tell her everything! Anna was right! I should have listened to her! However I need to do something so Diana and I can stay alone and talk! Even if she won’t be agreeing, I will make her to listen to me!

-Kai, can I ask you to take Anna out today so I can talk with Diana? – I said without noticing that Anna was standing behind me!

- You can just tell me to leave you alone with her!

-Hey, hey guys stop. – Kai said immediately, thinking that we will start to argue again!

-Whatever Sehun-ah, finally you made a normal decision! Go ahead talk with her! But I promise if you do something to my little sister I will murder you!

-Okay, okay! Kai how are you getting along with her?

-Yah, if you said something towards Ann again I will murder you, not Anna!

-You two! Whatever thanks guys!

As soon as we finished photo-shoot everyone left! Diana didn’t even notice that she is not alone at home!

-Diana-ah- I said with shaking voice, She turned to face me!

-Yes?- She don’t look shocked – Yes, Sehun  forget something?

-Hmm, No. I , well I just want to talk with you!

-I don’t want to! – She said and left upstairs and close herself in her room!

                        Diana’s pov

I closed myself in the room hoping that he will leave. But no, it’s Sehun he always gets whatever he want!

-Diana closing yourself in the room won’t help! I really want to talk with you! There is something you don’t know yet!

-I don’t want to listen to you Sehun. You break all promises that you gave to me! I hate people who can’t keep their promise! Now leave. It is what you wanted; we already broke up so we don’t have anything to talk about! Now leave! – I said trying my best not to cry!

-Okay, it’s your problem if you don’t want to get off of your room! But you’ll listen to me! It was my plan! My idiotic plan! I thought that it would be better if we break up for some time, and after that your manager will leave us alone! – What? His plan? I opened the door immediately and slap his face!

-What? Your idea? Really? Are you ing kidding me? Did you thought about my feelings? Sure no! - I was about to push him back, but he took my hands and push me to the bed! Lying next to me he wraps his arms around me!

-Yah, the hell are you doing get off of me! – I tried my best to push him, but sure he was stronger than me! He pretended that he is sleeping and he hugged my tightly!

-Sehun, I will kill you if you don’t get up from my bed right now! – I told him but he ignored me, I feel like I’m talking with wall! Even though I’m angry, I like that he is lying next to me! I gave up with pushing him! Now I was staring at his face! He is so beautiful! As I was staring at him he opened his eyes and looked at me! I felt my cheeks getting red!

-I’m sorry for lying to you! I’m sorry for making you feel so bad! I’m sorry for your tears! Forgive me! I can’t live without you! – I felt my tears falling down, he kissed my eyes and hugged me tighter!

- Sehun, please don’t lie to me again! -  I said and wrap my arms around him and placed my head on his chest!

-Let’s sleep! I want to wake up next to you in the morning!

                        Anna’s pov

-Kai, what you think is going on in the dorm? Shall I call her?

-Ann relax, I can bet that everything is okay! Just let’s have our time!

We were at boys’ dorm however it was only Kai and I cuz boys went out and told they want to stay up all night outside! Kai and I were watching move together, with lots of food and colas! After movie we fell asleep together on the coach!  In the morning we wake up as my phone rang!

-Yeaobseo?- It was manager Kim

-Ann Congratulations, you are going to America as a main actress in movie! – What to America? No I can’t it will last to long! What about Kai! No I can’t go! I can’t leave him! Even though it is my dream! He is more important!