Chapter 2

I'm a Human,You're Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dila woke up.She was very dizzy and her head was very hurt.She looks around.That was not her room.

Dila P.O.V

I woke up because my head was very hurt.Then I saw around.This is obviously not my room.This room full with black and red colour.Wait! why I wearing this gown? last time I remembered that I wore school uniform.OMG!!! Who changed it!?

End of P.O.V

The door opened.Dila saw a guy.She was very shocked.That guy!

"Yah! Who are you?! What did you do to me!? Omma!!" "Owh my baby have woke up.You didn't remember me? I'm your boyfriend Kim Himchan." "Yah! What are you talking? I didn't have any boyfriend before! Wait,where am I?" "You have been here for couple times and you didn't remember me? Impossible! Let me kissed you." Himchan try to kiss Dila but Dila pushed him."What the hell are you doing!? I didn't even know you! Let me go! I want to go home! "Yah! Yoon Dila! I will not let you go again this time! I didn't want to lose you again!" "I'm not Yoon Dila but I'm Park Dila.Please let me go." "No,you're my Yoon Dila,my lovely Dila." "NO,I said no! Please Himchan,I begged to you." "Let's stop now.I have make you some foods.You must be hungry right? wait here okay." Himchan smiled."Owh,okay."

Himchan came back with a tray of foods.He put infront of Dila."What is this?" Dila asked because she curious what drink is that."That's human blood." "WHAT!!! EEEIII!" "You must drink it.After we married you will drink blood,okay." WHAT!!!? married?" Yes,we're going to marry.My parents have died.So we can married." Himchan grinned."I'm not going to marry with you." "yes,you are." "whatever and no." *Dila make mehrong* "You're cute like before.I love you.Don't leave me again Dila." Himchan kissed Dila forehead.

Himchan walks towards the door and walked out.Dila just blinked her eyes.

Dila P.O.V

What's wrong with this guy? I didn't know her and he know me? I was so confused.I intend to take some walk around.I was very shocked when I saw many pictures of Himchan with a girl that 100% same with me.I mean her eyes,nose,mouth and all! Wow! I went out from Himchan's room.I saw many pictures of Himchan and her.While I walk,I saw them! B.A.P! I ran to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter