end~

Big Family~

you was taking care of your sick daughter. Your husband, himchan is busy with his schedule and can’t take a day off. Your daughter, Soheen fever was getting worse so you decided to take her to the clinic.

You feed her with some food before you get her ready to go to the clinic. You pick her up and put her on the baby chair that was already in your car and buckle her up. You drove to the nearest clinic and glance at your daughter from time to times.

“Mrs. Kim, you can get in now” the nurse show you to the room. The doctor checked your daughter temperature and do a few test and gave a prescription on the medicine.

Your husband came to your daughter room and sits at the edge of her bed. It hurts him seeing his daughter is sick and not being her happy self.

“did she take her medicine” he put his hand on his daughter forehead.

“yes,she did. How was your work?” you ask your husband. He must be tired from all the schedule he’s been doing all day.

“it was fine. So what the doctor said? Is it just a fever or something else?” he slowly asked you, he was scared that something might happen to her.

“she was fine. It just a fever but I have something” he was getting impatient to know what wrong with you.

“what is it?” he get up and sits in front of you while holding your hand.

“I’m pregnant, oppa” you smiled to him. He was happy about the news. You always try to have a baby after soheen and it was finally happened. He hugged you in his arm and shower you with kiss and I love you over and over again.

[flashback]

“Mrs. Kim, you can get in now” the nurse show you to the room. The doctor checked your daughter temperature and do a few test and gave a prescription on the medicine.

“Mrs. Kim, may I ask you something?” the doctor started. You nodded before the doctor started again.

“have you been feeling a little bit tired lately?” the doctor asked you. you always feel tired but you think it must be from all the work that you have been doing.

“yes I have”

“can you do some urine test?” you was feeling weird by the request but accept it anyway. You just want to find out if something wrong with you.

You do the urine test and gave the cup to the nurse. You waited impatiently, you was getting nervous every second. What if I’m sick? What if I’m dying? who going to take care my family. It was all you could think off.

“I have read the result on your urine test.” The doctor stated with a smile.

“is there is something with me doctor?” your voice was laced with panicked.

“no. there is nothing wrong. Congratulation Mrs. Kim, you are 1 month pregnant”

[end of flashback]

“I’m so happy, finally our soheen will have a baby sister or a baby brother” he kissed you again.

“I’m glad that you happy oppa, I hope our family is going to be a big happy family” you stated before hugged your husband. He really like kids, and always wanted a big family of his own. Finally his dream of having a big family is coming true.