Morning Rush

Campus Beat

"Room 405," Jongin read what's written on the form the registrar lady gave him awhile ago.He was on his way upstairs to look for his room.You see,he just transferred here in Seoul University.You got to live in dorms until you graduate here and he was on his way to the room he'll be spenting my whole year in.

Jongin opened Room 405's door and saw the small and messy room.Clothes scattered everywhere,pizza boxes on the floor,guitars and keyboards lying on the bed,it is just so messy.His room is messy but not this messy.Then a tall boy comes out from the bathroom,a towel around his waist and another towel on his head.He looked up to Jongin and grinned.

"So you're my new roommate.I'm Park Chanyeol and you?" He offers a hand while smiling widely,revealing his pearl white teeth.Jongin accepts the hand offer and shakes it carefully.

"Yeah,I'm Kim Jongin," He took his hand back.Jongin examines the room and yes,it's still messy.

"Oh sorry about the room.I had a party last night with some friends."

"You could do that here?"

"Yeah,as long as you won't get caught."

As Jongin walks toward the only clean area in the room (his bed),he spots a used on a trashbin besides his roommate's desk.

Looks like it's more than just partying.

 

~~~

 

"So,you're a musician?" Jongin asked Chanyeol as they walk through the university's open field.Chanyeol decides to give him a tour since he's new.

"Umm yeah.I'm on a band."

"Ohh That's cool.You must be very popular here then."

"Ummm not really,I know every people in this university though.You see that guy over there?" Chanyeol pointed at a tall handsome guy with some kind of entourage surrounding him. "That's Kris,he's the campus' hearthob and he's one hell of a playboy.He s everything that moves."

They walk across the library and they spot another tall boy with somehow had 'dark circle' problems,according to Jongin.

"That one is Tao,he's the smartest in this campus and was called 'ice prince' because he is so cold and sometimes called 'ahjumma' because he is so grumpy and seems like on menopause." Chanyeol informed Jongin animatedly.

They went inside the jampacked cafeteria.

 

"Ayo heads! Party tonight at 6 in my place.Drinks on me!" A brown-haired cute boy (that doesn't seem to fit his attitude) announced while standing on a round table.Then the students cheered.

"Who's he?" Jongin asked Chanyeol whose still beside him.

"Oh he's Luhan.He's very popular here and sometimes acts like a --"

"Yah! Luhan!" Then a blondie walks toward Luhan (who is still standing on the table and now dancing like a horndog).He grabs Luhan by the arm and drags him out of the cafeteria.

"Who is that?" Jongin asked in suprise.

"Oh that's Luhan's boyfriend,Sehun.Match made in heaven eh?"

They both laugh.Then Jongin's eyes landed on a small cute boy,with pale white skin,beautiful round eyes,and beautiful-shaped pink lips,that is standing on a corner.

"Hey,who's that--" Jongin what about to ask Chanyeol when a boy approached them.

"Yah! Chanyeol,can you go easy on me next time?! You almost tear up my asshol--"

Jongin didn't know how to act on what he just heard.

"Yah,Baekhyun can you look if there's a person beside me before you spit something private." Chanyeol said grinning.

Baekhyun's face turns red and Jongin smiles awkwardly.

"Um Can I borrow Chanyeol for awhile?" Baekhyun asks.

"Sure?"

"Thanks!"  Baekhyun walks away gesturing Chanyeol to follow him.

 

But before Chanyeol leaves Jongin he whispers,"And he's Baekhyun,he's a too but secretly." 

 


[Author's Note] IKR! It's so short imao.Sorry 'bout that,it's because I need to sleep but don't worry I'll update soon just wait patiently.Thanks for the beautiful feedback.Saranghae~