Chanshik the Little Cupid

The Nth Candidate ( Past Name: Losing You )

author's note : sorta like a filler chapter. not much seyeon moments. only like somewhere in the middle and the first appearance of Luhan is at the end. The first appearance of Sehun's sister, Yura, is in the middle and Krystal's iness is revealed with a special guest character, Mark from Got7. so reminder, it's just a filler chapter, maybe even a side-story. I dont want the story to be so short. so don't be too mad that I keep adding random non-exotaeng moments in orz. enjoy *^*


"Son, can you help find your sister a job? I want her to work during her spring break." He heard his father say.

With his eyes widening slightly, Sehun stared blankly at his father. "She's coming back?!" He shouted, grinning brightly as he twirled around in happiness. ( which is totally manly by the way )

"I'm already here, oppa." A familiar voice said which made Sehun turn around to see his twenty year old yonger sister smiling playfully with her arms crossed. Her hair was brunette and she was wearing a white button-up with shorts and black boots.

"Ahyoungie!" Sehun shouted, running to her and enveloping her into a tight hug. 

Sehun and his sister, Ahyoung, were quite close. Despite their four year , they're  like two peas in a pod. After Ahyoung graduated, she wanted to study abroad. So she did, with the reluctancy of her older brother, to Beijing China. Since it was currently spring break, she decided to head back to Korea to spend time with her family.

"It's Yura now! My friends nicknamed me that. I like it." She said, grinning.

"I don't know what that means but okay, silly brain." Ruffling her hair, a smile grew on his lips.

Byunghee crossed his arms and watched his kids in amusement. "Yah, just get her a job. As a waitress maybe. Something simple and something she won't mess up at because of her clumsiness." He stated which earned a glare from his daughter.

Sehun thought about it for a while, tapping his chin as he thought about places Yura could work at. An idea then popped into his ehad when he remembered the cafe he visited earlier. He can possibly get closer to Taeyeon if Yura worked there. Grabbing Yura by the hand, he immediately pulled her out of the office, yelling out a, "I know exactly the place!"

---

Taeyeon was cleaning the counters when she heard the bell at the door ring. "Welcome!" She blinked when she saw Sehun, the guy who was flustered around her earlier. But he was now holding onto a girl.

"Annyeong!" Sehun greeted with a bright grin, pulling the girl to his side. For some odd reason, the skinship the two were having made Taeyeon's heart break a bit. She shook the the thoughts off and replaced the blank expression on her face with a bright smile. 

"What can I do for you guys today?"

The male pushed the girl forward, a sheepish smileon her face. "This is my little sister. She needs a job since she's on spring break so I thought here would be a good choice."

A small sigh of relief left her lips when he said 'little sister'. Taeyeon chuckled, nodding her head. "Arasseo. We'll just have a small interview. Kaja?"

With that, she led the younger girl to her office.

---

"I got it!" Yura squealed gleefully, jumping onto her brother who laughed and hugged her back.

Sehun smiled triumphantly, his mind already hatching up a plan to get closer to Taeyeon. "That's good. I assume you're starting today? I'll leave you then. Call me when you need to be picked up, arasseo?"

The younger gave him a thumbs up before quickly getting to work. She was placed on waitress duty. She wore her hair in a pony tail and put on the apron that was given. As she was walking out of the resting room ( no, not bathroom ), she had accidentally bumped into Soojung who scowled, pushing her slightly.

"Watch it, weirdo."

With that, the bratty nineteen year old sashayed away.

Yura blinked, huffing lightly at her rudeness. "Says the girl who has a huge crush on my brother," she mumbled before heading out to wait near the counter, waiting for customers to walk in. It was around noon so there could be a full house, hopefully.

The door opened and in walks a few good-looking men. As usual, Soojung would flirtatiously walk over to them even if she was assigned at the register, not as a waitress. Yura watched as they sat down at a table near the window with Soojung leaning over the table to give them the menus. She then recognised one of their faces, her eyes widening.

Soojung quickly ran to Yura and yanked the notepad out of her apron's pocket. "I'll take this table, dimwit. Those boys won't want to see your ugly face." She then ran back to the guys' table and took down their menu, an innocent smile on her face. Unfortunately, one of the guys heard what she called Yura. He got up with a straight face, his friends and Soojung eyeing him in confusion. 

"Yah, Mark. What are you doing?" His friend, JB, asked, furrowing his brows.

The guy named Mark, walked over to Yura and gently took her hand. He tugged her to his table and sat down, pulling her to sit on his lap. His friends blinked, with Soojung flaring in rage as she tried to comprehend the situation.

"This is my girlfriend, Oh Yura. We met back in China a year ago or so." Mark replied sheepishly with a wide grin as Yura tried to cover her red face.

"I thought you said you're going to America to see your family." Yura mumbled, crossing her arms as she stared at her red head boyfriend.

Mark chuckled, pecking her cheek. "Sorry. Bambam wanted to come to Korea so we did."

The said boy, Bambam, smiled brightly. "So you're hyung's girlfriend! Wahhh, you're really pretty." The rest nodded, agreeing with the younger.

The red head scoffed playfully, hugging his girlfriend protectively. "Mine."

Soojung just stared at what's happening before her. After regaining her senses, she quickly ran away to save her from the embarrassment which was unfortunately already visible.

---

"Hyung hyung!" little Chanshik yelled, running to his teacher who was chuckling in amusement.

"Yes, Chanshik?" His teacher asked, kneeling down to the boy's height.

It was currently recess time and Chanshik was thinking about his umma's conversation with her friend which he had overheard yesterday. Like always, they were talking about her getting a new boyfriend. Then Chanshik got to thinking. His teacher was the perfect choice! That's when he decided to be cupid.

His class teacher, Lu Han, was a handsome 25 year old from China who was a gentleman, like what Taeyeon wanted. Plus he was single, wasn't he? Little Chanshik was smart for his age so he knew these things. Maybe he knew a bit too much. Probably so.

"Hyung! You can date my umma!" He grinned brightly, clapping his little palms together.

Luhan's eyes widened as he stared at the smiling boy in front of him. "Date your umma?" He questions, thinking Chanshik has watched too much adult tv shows.

"Mhmm! Umma is single, and pwetty! And and.. lonely! You don't know how many times she has cried over watching love stories, hyung. It's quite pathetic actually." The little boy said in a matter-of-factly.

And that's when Luhan face-palmed himself at the boy's statement, wishing Chanshik was normal like the other kids. 

Loud and always playing around.

*splat*

The young teacher turned his head to see a cheeky looking first grader who was throwing cupcakes onto the wall.

"I stand corrected," He mumbled, regretting his previous wish.


author's note: second chapter up o u o - sorry about pushing YuMark in orz. if not, the chapter would be a bit too short.

gifs in my apology *^*

oh sehun -.-

xiumin is like climbing up my bias list ugh.

random picture of mark lol. got7 <3

okay I'm done. paipai.

- love, me. meep. c: