Angel's aren't supposed to get sick , unless there.... there... wait ... No it's not possible

I'M KWON Jiyong Guardian Angel

Gabriaul POV

 

"Um sir what's going on with Lena she shouldn't be getting sick, Unles-" looking at god

" Everyone deserves something they never had" smiling

" So your saying that your giving Lena a sec-"

" Your words, anyway I want to you to go check up on her make sure , she stays on task but don't push her , to hard she bites back remember she's aggressive just like her father so don't over do it."

 

" Yes sir ,Um whose this Kwon guys wife supposed to be anyway "

" That's for me to know and you to wait and see,"

 

 

 

 

Back on earth Friday

 

 

Friday

 

Kwon's House

 

4:01 pm

 

 

Lena" Alright what's the scripture to Proverbs 2 verese 1-10

 

Kwon": Sigh  My son pay atteion to what, I say .Remember my commands.2 Listen to wisdom and do your best to understand.3 Ask for good judgement. Cry out for understanding.4 Look for wisdom like silver. Search for it like hidden treasure. 5 If you do this you will understand what it meansto rspect the lord, and you will come to know god. 6 The lord is the sourceof wisdom; knowledge and understanding comes from his mouth. 7 he gives good advice to honest people and sheilds those who do what is right. 8 His watchers sure that people are treated fairly.He watches over his loyal followersover his loyal followers.9 If you listen to him , you will understand what is just and fair and how to do what is right. 10 You will gain wisdom, and knowledge will bring you joy" sitting on the couch staring at Lena

 

Lena just slowy left his gaze to look through the scripture to make sure he didn't miss anything . Then she looked back at him and bit her lip and was speechless for a minture , the only thing she could do what just stare at him in shock and she was proud of him.

 

 

Kwon" You could take a picture  I promise they lasted longer, unless you lose or burn them"

 

Lena" Not bad,ok how about we take a break and come back and you can tell me what you got from reading that scripture"

Kwon" Actually I was wondering if I could take you out , t-"

Lena" We've been over this K-"
 

Kwon" Let me finish , theres a carnival in town and I bought tickets for us to go cause we need , a time for fun so get some shoes and a jacket I'll meet you outside in 5 mins"

 

Lena ran to her room Gabbed some gym shoes and a blue jean jacket, the ran outside . Kwon grabbed her hand so they wouldn't get separated once they got to the carnival , while walking to the carnival Kwon decided to talk till his phone went off he saw it was Top he declined the call and put it in his pocket.

 

Lena" why didn't you awnser his call Kwo-"

," Cause I don't want to waste every second , speaking to him while I rather spending time with you" looking ahead while keeping a general grip on her hand

 

Lena just stopped and tried to take in everything she heard. He turned to her and had a confused expression on his face lifting her chin so She'll Look him in the eyes , she look uneasy like she was scared.

 

Kwon"what are u thinking about?"

" Why did you say that?"

 Kwon" Cause it's true and I enjoy spending time with you"

 

  " Kwon u know th-"

Kwon" Relax Lena I am not going to pressure you into disobeying god so calm down we can be friends"

 

A t  the carnival

 

 

 

Kwon paid for the tickets , walking along they walk around hand in hand and got rude stares and welcoming stares from strangers , Being an angel Lena could hear everything they were saying even if they on the a rollercoaster. Kwon found a ride he wanted to get on and lead them to the line he saw the look on Lena's face and cupped her face and asked what what wrong.

 

Kwon" What's with the sad face?"

Lena" Earring everything that's going on has it's regrets" scanning everyone

Kwon" Well ignore what everybody is saying , and just enjoy today , and afterwards well go get ice cream"

Lena" Ok, try"

 

Kwon stood behind her in the line and wrapped his arms around her so it would at least look like there a couple and a ert would try to touch or make move on Lena. Once they were on the rode Kwon noticed Lena looked alittle nervous so he placed his hand on top of hers and whispered in to her ear.

 

Kwon" Squeeze my hand if you get scared,also you can bury ur face into my chest" after kissing the side of her head

 

 

As the ride slowly Lena quickly clenched to Kwon's chest and didn't didn't let go till the ride was over, and Kwon unbuckled her belt and helped her out he held securely on her waist just in case she felt dizzy , by the time the were near a liquid stand he sat her down and quickly went to get her some water . He remove the cap and told her to open .

 

L:ena" I can do it, I no-"

 

Kwon" I know but your hands are shaking and I dont want you to struggle so open up and take what I give , you please" pouring water into

 

Kwon sat the water inbetween them and rubbed her back with one hand and the other was masaging her free one to help her from shaking , once her nerves were calm he decided that they should walk around for awhile till she suggested something else, as they walked around Kwon kept steeling glances at her . Lena saw a game booth and Kwon walked up to the booth and played the game an won , he saw a blue fox and took it as his prize .

cute-gumihocreative-plush-toy_TW03301_1.

 

 Kwon" Here you go baby girl"

Lena" Um thank you , kwon you didn't have to get me anything"

Kwon" Actually I did mainly for your support and help , although god could have let me spend etirnety in hell buit he sent you to help me and anyone could have given up on me from my impression but you didn't your still here .

 

 

The clouds turned gray and it started to rain alot of people screamed and ran especially Kwon and Lena the ran till the hit Lena tripped over something so Kwon placed her over his shoulder till he got inside his house.

 

outdoor-swimming-pool.jpg

 

 

 

He put Lena down then locked the door , Looking back at Lena her noticed her hair stared to curl up ,still dripping he move her hair out her face then lended in only to he stopped by her hand pressed on his chest . Taku=ing her hand off his chest he kissed her hand then placed it on his heart  she looked at him confused look.

 

 

Kwon" Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are, "

Lena:  Please don't , ok ..... I'm flattered .... but you know we can't become , more"

Kwon:" I don't care , cause I'm in love with you Lena Brown and I don't know who god has for me but I know she can't replace you ,,, and I k-"

Lena" STOP ...... just stop please, " walking to her room

Kwon" Lena, Lena ,Le_"

 

Slam bedroom door shut