The Start of the Best Day

Fated To Love

"But hyung!! One day won't hurt!!" He complained like a little boy.

Looking at him oddly, his manager scratched his head in confusion. One day, he stares at his cup of coffee and doesn't talk. And now, he's being all talkative and actually asking for a break in the weekend. You heard it right! Lee Min Ho, asking for a break!!!

"Brat, you alright??" He asked him worriedly, touching his forehead.

Looking at him blankly, he replied. "Yeah?"

"Your temperature is ok, you can move, no headache, no.."

"Hyung!!" He finally yelled frustrated. "I'm a human being! Can I not ask for a break?!?"

Taken back, he narrowed his eyes. "Well.. Yeah.. I suppose so.." He said slowly.

All excited, he sat up.

"Here is the deal. Forget about me for the whole day. Alright?" He asked excitedly. 

"Now now. That's impossible." His manager answered all serious.

"Hyung.." He looked at him with his puppy eyes.

"Ya! What's wrong with you?!? You're not on drugs now, are you?" His manager asked, partly scared of his unusual behavior.

"Hyung!! How could you??" He faked a hurt voice.

"But I mean you're acting all weird!"He literally screamed.

"What's wrong with your clumsy star, being happy?" He looked at him inecently. 

"Nothing but.." He trailed off.

"Thanks hyung!!" He said excitedly, giving his manager a hug. 

"Ya!!" He said, scared.

"Wae? Now I can't even hug my hyung. Whatever." He smiled, letting go.

The moment he heard his phone ring, he picked up his coat and started walking out.

"See you hyung!" He shouted, not waiting for a response.

His manager still looking at the door in confusion, sat down on the couch.

What is possibly wrong with him?? He thought to himself. It seem like he wasn't the same person anymore. He had to figure it out.

Meanwhile, Min Ho was driving to the hospital, grinning largely. He and Min Jee had begged the doctor so much to at least give them one day off.

Today, it was Min Hee's 7th birthday, 2 weeks after all that had happened.

He'd be lying if he says that he expected to get as close as he has gotten to them in only 2 weeks. However, everything had started when Min Jee found out that he had paid for the surgery.

She had protested, even gotten mad when she thought that he's pitying her, however, she came to trust him more as he came more often. It seem like the key to her heart was her sister. Min Hee now liked him so much that they had to talk everyday, and he liked it very much. He didn't do all of this in purpose of winning Min Jee's trust, he liked Min Hee as his own little sister. Though.. He didn't mind getting closer to Min Jee. At some point, when she had told him about her plans regarding Min Hee's birthday, he had even managed to get her number.

Looking at himself proudly, he mentally gave himself a high five. Today.. He was not going to ruin it... Not when it could have been Min Hee's last birthday.

Sighing in sadness, he pulled up. They couldn't lose her. That wasn't an option. 

Walking out of the parking lot, he saw Min Jee, waiting for him.

She didn't realize that he was walking up to her until he was steps away.

"Oh.. Min Ho-ssi.. You made it.." 

Though her voice didn't contain any sorts of emotions, there was a hint of happiness in her eyes; as if she had been scared of having to do all of this alone.

"I couldn't miss it." He smiled softly.

Smiling a bit, she looked away. "Well.. I'm sure she's excited.. Let's not make her wait any longer."

Nodding, he walked to the door.

"OPPA!!!!" She screamed excitedly.

"Min Hee-ah!!" He hugged her. "I missed you.."

Hugging him tight, she giggled. He giggled back, thinking of how cute she looks with her bright pink outfit.

"Oppa! You actually wore pink like I asked you?!?" She asked excitedly.

Looking at his outfit, he smiled. "It's worth it since you asked me to do it."

She giggled again. "Oppa, imagine if the media catches you like this.."

Pretending to be mad, he scowled at her in a playfull mood.

"Ya! How dare you?" He started to tickle her, who was laughing her head out.

"Op..pa! Stop!.. Op..pa!" She said between her laughs.

Smiling at the scene in front of her, she couldn't help but to also think of how cute he looks in the pink outfit. Ya! You just didn't say that! She mentally slapped herself. She still had not forgotten about all that had happened. Just because he is like a father that Min Hee has never really had, it doesn't mean that he is trustworthy.

"I hate to interrupt you two, but it's getting late." 

Both looking at her direction, Min Hee whispered something into Min Ho's ear. As a response, Min Ho giggled, covering his mouth.

"Ya! What are you giggling about?" She asked with curiousity.

Both stared to giggle more, seeing her confused face.

"Ya! Tell me what's so funny so I can laugh too!" She rolled her eyes. "Or in a second thought, don't. Just hurry up." She walked out.

Seeing her go, they both started to laugh out loud. High fiving each other, they both walked out of the room.

Today was going to be fun.