Warning

Fated To Love

"The house is good. Small sized but you can afford it!"

Looking at Min Ho's manager, she smiled faintly.

"The reason why I'm worried is not because of the house. You see, even though you talked Min Ho into it, I know that he is probably still mad at me for moving out."

Staring at her, he replied. "You see, it's not the right time for him to know yet. He'll know sooner or later, but not now." 

Nodding, she sighed. If only her life wasn't so difficult.

"Are you sure that you'll be safe here though? Remember the last time when he broke in and..you know.. Stole Min Hee?"

Hearing Min Hee's name, she shuddered. Oh Min Hee. How glad I am that you're not here to see all of this mess..

"Don't worry uncle. I'm find.. As long as Min Ho doesn't get dragged into this any longer.." 

Looking at her, he shook his head. She knew what he wanted to say. He wanted to say that I told you so. I told you to stay away or you'll break him apart. Shaking her head ever so slightly, she sighed again. This didn't look anywhere near good.

"I'll move in 3 days from now before the court."

"That's good. Call me when you're ready. The less you ask from Min Ho, the better it's going to get.." 

Upon hearing him, she felt her hear break. What.. if all of this pushes him away??

"I'll get going now." With that, she bowed and walked away.

Arriving at his big house, she tried to shook off the weird feeling inside of her heart as she opened the door.

Turning on the light, she scanned over the room. Everything seem normal enough. Her steps careful, she walked up the stairs.

"Where have you been?"

Stopping dead in her tracks, her eyes went wide. This wasn't Min Ho's voice. Slowly turning around, she whispered. "What are you doing here again?"

Grinning, he pushed his mask down to reveal his cold face. "What does it seem like I'm doing?"

"You're on my property! Get out!" She yelled.

"Don't worry. I'm not trying to hurt you this time," he said, coming closer. "I'm here to warn you." He smirked.

"I don't care! I don't need your warning!" 

"Hmm. You never really get my warnings seriously.. What should I do to make you believe in me?" He said, now making her face him by grabbing her chin.

"Get your filthy hands of my face!" She yelled, getting out of his grip.

"Hmm. I guess he is a better kisser than me now, isn't he?"

"What did you want to warn me about?" She said, her voice trembling.

"Oh. Nothing much. I just figured that in order to make you pay, I thought seeing your fancy boyfriend die will be much more pleasurable before killing you myself." He smirked again.

"Don't you touch him! Just.. Forget about him, alright? Just forget about him." She pleaded.

"Nope. Too late. See ya soon! You better take care of him. I mean, he probably even started dating you because of your physical beauty. You can just break up with him and make things easier.. Whatever. I'll get to have fun either way." He laughed.

"You psycho! You shouldn't have ever scaped the mental hospital!" She screamed.

"Don't talk so much. Your pretty mouth may hurt." He hissed, covering with a cloth of odor. 

"Let me go!!" She pleaded, her voice muffled. That didn't last long. She was soon unconscious as everything went blank.