Dance with me...

The time has come

Their eyes meet… and stay focused on each other. Gazing into each others eyes they lie like that for what feels like ages but is barely 4 seconds, as a loud, BANG BANG BANG, knock on the door disrupts their… moment? In a flash Teddy’s thrown on to the floor and CL’s sitting up straight on the couch, scrolling through her phone. 

 
“Ayoooooooooo” GD peaks his head through the door. “Wassup wasssup!” he says as he closes the door behind him and seats himself next to CL on the couch.
 
“Oh Oppa we Waso? How come you’re here?” says CL
 
“I couldn’t really find anything to do so VOILA! here I am!” 
“But uh! nevermind about me.. whats up with that dude?” GD says to CL nodding his head in the direction of Teddy, who unlike CL, wasn’t quick enough to find an unsuspicious position when GD walked in. There he lay on the floor looking straight up at the ceiling. 
 
“Just looking at things from a different perspective Fool” Teddy says.. 
“Inspiration doesn’t come by looking at 4 walls” he continues.
 
“Riggggggggght! It comes by looking at the ceiling?” GD tries to understand.. Looking up and trying to find this so called inspiration as well. 
 
Teddy smirks at his dongsaengs gullibility but then his gaze shifts to CL as she stands up and excuses herself. 
 
“I’m off.. I feel like I need to shed some sweat. Catch you guys around” she says as she walks out the door with eyes glued to her phone.
 
“O Araso! Itaba! See ya” GD waves.
 
Before closing the door behind her, she looks in one more time, only to see Teddy get straight back into conversation with GD, looking not one bit phased by what just happened. She closes the door.
 
 
—————————————————————————————————
 
“Baddest female? Yea right!"
 
She had dimmed the lights when she walked in and chucked slow music on, all in the name of pathetic fallacy. 
Time after time. 
She’s here, with only him on her mind and yet he's somewhere else without a single thought of her.
The struggle of an unrequited love.
 
The practice room was her escape. She gets up, wipes the tears off her face and giggles a little at the ridiculousness of it all. Her image is all about female independence and empowerment, and yet here she is. How cliche.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Dony watches her from the back of the room. 
 
He walked in a little earlier and a smirk spread across his face when he saw CL just lying there. He walked to the bench to set his bag down and to change into his gear when CL yelled out loud “Aaaaaaaaaaaigooooooo Chaerinaaaaaah! What are you doing?” 
In the midst of tying his laces, Dony looked up to her from his shoes. CL must not have realised his arrival he figured out. 
 
So he just sat there. Leaning forward with his hands together, elbows resting on his knees, he observed her some more as she rolled around a couple of dozen times only to stop when she hit the bench that was pushed up against one of the walls. “What a dork!” he thought to himself as he giggled at her silly antics. CL sat up rubbing her head and screamed at her reflection “Aaah pathetic! Pathetic pathetic!!!!” “Baddest female? Yea right!” she finished as she slumped back down throwing a fit with her body
 
Witnessing all this, Dony’s smile quickly vanishes as he also notices the traces of tears still on CL’s cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“CHAERINAAAAAAAH!!!” “No onjae waso? when did you get here?”
 
“oh!” CL said wiping her face with her sweat towel, in an attempt to hide her face from Dony. “Just a little a little while ago!” she said looking up at him with a smile on a face and a more upbeat tone.
 
“Oh Kure! is that right? WAAAAAAH!” Dony said back with a thumb in the air smiling back at her, giving her the benefit of the doubt.
 
Dony walks over to the computer, and stops the music. He fishes around in his pocket before finding his phone and plugging it in. 
‘Ah. this song..’ she thought to herself. 
CL can see Dony turn around and walk towards her. She tries not to meet his gaze but its unavoidable now. He’s standing right in front of her. She looks up at Dony and he lends her his hand. 
 
“Dance with me.. "