MIssing You

The time has come

Wow the ceilings are so high. CL thought to herself, as she just lay there on the floor of the practice room. She had spent almost 6 years in that room but only now did she realize how big it was. The mirror that existed as one of the 4 walls made the room fell even more bigger. "Aaaaaigoooo Chaaaaerinaaah! What are you doing?" CL thought outloud as she drew air-angels on the ground with her entire body and rolled around a couple of dozen times only to stop when she hit the bench that was pushed up against one of the walls. Guess this room isn't as big as I thought she thought to herself rubbing her head and sitting up straight. She looked up at the mirror and studied her own reflection. "Aaah pathetic! Pathetic pathetic!!!!" She screamed as she slumped back down throwing a fit with her body "Baddest female? Yea right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL was in the studio with Teddy for the entire afternoon working on songs. Playing around with sounds, recording, listening, re-recording! The normal shazazz. She had her normal work attire on. Sweatpants and a baggy tee! "Might as well wear this since I'm getting paid to" she thought to herself that morning as she chose a grey tee out of the pile of different coloured Adidas tees piled on the floor of her wardrobe. Also fishing out the also Adidas branded sweats from her drawer to finish off her outfit. Except today she wore baggy eyes courtesy of her late night at Mnet last night.

"Look atchu" Teddy said sitting with his feet on the table, looking her up and down as she walked, barely, into the studio and slumped face down on the couch. "What?" she said back lazily without opening her eyes. "You look... Tired" he tried to say, inferring she looked terrible but in the nicest way possible. "I look terrible I know! I'm lazy… Cos I just woke up… Cos We got back late from recording last night" "Yeah I watched!" Teddy replied, "I knew going for toes would be a fresh new concept" "No you didn't!" CL argued back with a giggle in her voice but her eyes still closed. "If I recall correctly you looked at us with a face that said "ew who'd want to see your toes! when we told you bout it" CL said- Teddy just sat there studying her figure. How fast time had gone by, it felt like it was just yesterday she ran onto the stage for the first time. Now she's all grown up and ... Looking.. well.. real good -  "cover that up" CL said in a low voice imitating teddy- snapping him out of his thoughts- waving her hand, that lay on the edge of the couch, in the air and snapping her fingers. With her eyes still closed. Teddy burst out laughing "OK OK! So I didn't like the idea at first! Don't exaggerate my reaction" The quiet studio was now filled with their laughter.

2ne1's new track titled Missing You replaced the laughter a few minutes later as the two finally got down to business. So far CL and Minzy were the only ones left to record. Listening to the song and reading the lyrics "Aaah!” CL thought to herself “So this is why they cried”. She finally sat up and hopped off the couch "OK OK OKAAAAAY!!!" "Hit Me!" She pointed at Teddy before she marched straight into the booth. "Aaaaaalright" Teddy said into the mic smiling at her through the glass plane that separated them.

"Keuriwooohaeyoooo, keuriwohaeyoooOOOOooooOOOoo"

Keuriwohaeyo's were heard all throughout that afternoon as CL kept going over and over it, making sure she hit that high note perfectly. She looked out and signalled to Teddy to play the track again. This was what she liked about Teddy! He was always there, helping her out, going the extra mile! He didn't need to be there too, one of the technicians could've easily stayed with her and played the track whenever she asked, but he stayed. "Yaah! Chaerinah, Ankeuriwohaeyo! I don't miss you at all! I'm sick of seeing your face! That’s enough, you should come out now!" HA! CL thought to herself. But of course Teddy isn't all sweet! She laughed to herself as she walked out of the booth. Just then her phone rang, it was on the couch at the back of the room. She looked at Teddy as he looked straight back at her for a good 2 seconds before they both dashed for the phone. Without realizing, she raced him to it. She hadn’t had anything to hide but because of Teddy’s constant curiosity she felt the need to keep her phone from him. Pushing and shoving, the two kids battled to reach the phone. Teddy reaching the phone first of course but then hardly able to punch in the code, which he found the day before when he was standing behind her in the office, as CL kept up the fight. She jumped on him and they both crashed onto the couch, CL had a grip on the phone now but so did Teddy. "Seeing as you're putting up a fight you haven't changed your code have you?" "Just give it backkkkkk Oppppaaaa" she said back still wrestling him for it. With one hand on the phone she shot her free hand at his side, tickling him, making him twitch and losing grip of the phone! "Asa! I won" she said giggling trying to get off the couch when he snatched her back into a tight lock. He was lying on his back and he had her on top of him, her hands tight by her side, trying to wriggle out of his grip. She moved up and down as he breathed heavily, still trying to catch his breath. With both his arms wrapped around her he dug his fingers into her sides, as she started to throw a fit. He couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying anymore. He didn't have to tickle her for long for her to surrender "araso oppa!!! I got it! STOOOP!! KUMAAAAANHEEEEE". He laughed and loosened his grip on her. They both lay there lifeless. "Victory" Teddy thought to himself only to snap back into combat mode as CL tries to escape. ~grab~ he pulls her back and lays her on the couch. He shuffles and jumps on top of her. "Ei Oppppa!" says CL struggling "Just let me read your txt man! What is it that you’re hiding?" With both his legs on either side of her she wasn't going anywhere. ‘Fake it fake it fake it’ she thought to herself! "Aaaah Appo Appo! It hurts oppa" "ei kojimal, you can't lie to me man" Teddy said back. She was one of the strongest girls he knew. "Aaaish!" CL said defeated and shot her hand up above her head, trying to keep the phone as far as she possibly could from him. "Pfffft She thinks I can't reach that?" Teddy thought to himself. Still sitting on top of CL He leant down to reach for phone, trying to get the phone with his arm stretched out, practically lying on top of CL now. Still fidgeting, in between giggles, to get the phone with their faces right next to each other now, their eyes meet.