Fire

WHEN VITAMINS MEETS ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did I just hit someone?"

"Damn, it hurts!"

 "Yah!! Chanyeol-ah where the heck are you?" Baekhyun left a voicemail for the nth time as well as the other EXO members. The three of them are already outside the infamous Mirotic Club which is a high class club in Gangnam. They are only waiting for their leader to arrive. Unknown to them Park Chanyeol met with an accident right after they part ways. 

"Ouch! yah! Be gentle can you. It hurts!" the girl in red managed to say before settling herself in a bench inside the hospital. She was accompanied by the guy who hit her by his car. 

"Arasso. I'm really sorry. I'll pay for any bills & if you need anything just call me. Neh" the guy calmly said. He was totally devastated and in the brink of crying when he brought the woman in the ER. He thought he'll be charged by reckless driving or worst murder. Fortunately, the whole almost-catastrophe turned out well on his part. 

"Thank goodness you're fine Dara-ssi! I already informed your parents about the accident so they'll be here any minute." Yang Hyun Suk was in the verged of fainting when he witnessed the whole accident right outside the window they're at, but still made it to the hospital to accompany his student. 

'Oh heaven no! My normal life will be over then' Dara thought. 

"Chanyeol-ah I also called your parents about what happened and they said that they'll be here soon." Lee Sooman almost got a heart failure when he saw the car hit someone meters apart from his view. He also got to the hospital as a guardian to his student. 

'Goodbye earth! I'll now be living as a monk' Chanyeol sighs as knowing it. 

 

Murmurs were heard as the door of the hospital slides open. People were already taking pictures and videos when two couples arrived in the front desk of the said hospital.

"APPA!UMMA!" Park Sandara and Park Chanyeol helplessly called their parents in monitone as they saw them from afar. The two couples then hurriedly made it to their sides with worried looks on their faces. 

"My baby! What happened? Oh what happened to my beautiful daughter!" Park Yoochun exaggeratedly made a scene in front of his family, worst.. in front of the public eyes. But he still didn't mind. Guess, it's the usual Park Yoochun as a father. 

"My right hand all the way up to my shoulder is wrapped by bandage. My legs and knees are full of wounds. I can't even walk without hurting myself." Dara replied calmly, totally opposites than her dramatic father. 

"Yes baby we can see that, but who dared hurt you, my precious daughter like this?" Kim Tae Hee scarily remarks which earned a few gulps from everyone. Oh oh! She's a notorious diva in the industry. 

On the other hand the other Park's also have a world of their own. 

"Yeol-ah what happened? Kenchana?" Chanyeol's father known as Leeteuk-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter