No I wont

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

JunYoung

You walked to school, since Junyoung left you. You arrived early and sat next to your friends. "Aish I'm so tired." You rubbed your neck. "you-ah?" You look at your friends. "Yea...."

"Are you really going to marry JunYoung oppa?" You shrugg. "Have to now, please don't tell anyone." They look at you and nod. "Yaksokae."

You sigh as JunYoung and ZE A  walked over to you. JunYoung sat next to you. "I want you to break up with Kim JaeJoong." You look at him and shook your head. "No I wont." JunYoung looks at you.

"Why do you want me to?" He looks away. "Cause....(whispers) where getting marry soon and you can't cheat on the Moon JunYoung."

You laugh and pushed his head. "You're stupid." You got up to walk away, but JunYoung pulled you down. "We're not done yet you." You sigh. "Hmmmm Moonieee what do you want?"

He smirks. "You to break up with your boyfriend." You shook your head. "No." He smirks again. "Then I'll tell him thet we are getting married soon then, and I'll personally invite him to OUR wedding next week."

He got up and was about to leave. "Wait." You held his hand. "Please don't embarasse me." He look's at you. "I should be saying that." You pull him to sit down. "I'll break up with him in one condition."