You want me to what with him!!

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

JunYoung

Jaejoong

Parents

You walked home after a long and tiring day. You opened your house door and saw Moonie's face. You made a disgusted face and pushed him "Why are you here?" 

"Do you think I want to be here right now?" You rolled your eyes. "Whatever." You were about to got to your room "Oh you-ah your home. Come join us and Mrs. and Mr. Moon." You look at his parents and ran to hug them. "Omma how you been?" She smiles "It's been good."

"That's good to hear, and how about you Mr. Moon how have you been?"

Mr. Moon looks at you and smile "It's been great." You smile "Umm omma excuse me." You ran to your room and changed your clothes. You came back out and saw your parents and Junyoung's parents talking.

"Oh you come join us. We have excellent news to tell you."

You mom said in excitement. "JunYoung-ah come join us also." His mom said. "I'm coming." You and Junyoung sat across from each other in case there's war.

"Omma what's the news omma?" You and JunYoung asked at the same time. You look at him and looked away. You moms look at each other and giggled. "Mrs. Moon and I have agree for you and JunYoung to get married." You look at your mom and shook your head "No, No way am I going to marry Moon JunYoung!"

"JunYoung-ah I want you and you to get married." JunYoung looks at his mom and laughed "Omma you gatta be kidding?" His mom looks at him with her serious face. JunYoung stops laughing "No I wont marry her. And omma I'm only 17."

"Yes but you promise you that you'll marry her at age 17." You mom looks at you "And you promise to love him and only him." You look at your mom "What?! I made that promise?!" In the corner of your eye you can see JunYoung smirking. You look down and mumble "it's just a stupid promise." You mom shook her head "How is it stupid when you both promised to marry each other in front of your ancestors." You look at your mom and shook your head "Still but I'm not old enough to get married, though." JunYoung shouts "And do you think I am?"

You dad walks in "you-ah as long as both parents agree they can get marry." You and JunYoung turned around "Appa?!" Your dad smiles "What wrong with you two. You two love each other when both of you were younger and now what happened?" You shook your head. "I can't marry my rival." With that said you walked out the door to get fresh air. 

You opened the door and walked out "you-ah you live around here?" You look over and saw Jaejoong. "Oh Jae oppa." You walked over to him "What are you doing here outside late at night?" He looks at you "I should be asking you?" You frown "I needed time away from my family." JaeJoong raised an eyebrow and smile. "I can make that time fun for you." You laughed "You can?" JaeJoong grabs your hand and took you to the nearest park. You and him played around. Laugh her and Laugh there. Yeah, while you two were having fun your 'fiance' is looking around for you. After 5 mins he found you and Jaejoong playing. "YA you why are you here with him?! And your parents are looking for you like crazy. Why make them worried about you?" You look at JunYoung then back at JaeJoong  "Jae I have to go, see you..." 

"Tomorrow if your free?"

"Tomorrow then." 

You smile and left with Junyoung "Why did you run away with him?" You shook your head "I didn't he took me." JunYoung thought *wow she's actuall nice right now* You stop "I'm sorry.." JunYoung looks at you "For what?"

"Making you waist your time looking for me." JunYoung held your hand "It's okay."