Hey!

Always You

 

 

The day is just passing by as usual again

From the opened widow, I can feel the night's scent, looking up at the night sky where the beautiful stars lie, I remember you.

I wonder, where had the wind blew you or are you standing under the same sky I'm watching right now?

Whose face appears in your heart right now?

Who are you thinking about right now?

As for myself, I'm thinking about you.

Back then, I wonder, why you’re always be the one who support me.

When I'm soaked under the cold rain only you would give me a helping hand, each time I'll remember, it makes me fall in love with you again.

Every time, no matter what, I wanted to see you, I wanted to meet you and be by your side again. That brings a thought that being in love is painful, although it's painful, it also makes me happy and the feeling become so overwhelming because the reason is always you.

"Love is painful but the feeling is overwhelming"

You were the one who told me that here, at the same place I stood.

That time you said I look like I'm about to cry but I said, "It's okay, I just want you to notice me"

Sometimes I became really unpleasant even though I'm concerned about you.

But why can't I be honest to myself that I still feel the same to you? It makes me lonely inside-out.

Hey wherever you are right now?

I wonder, who are you thinking right now?

Because right now I'm thinking about you and always be you...