end~

family~

It was holiday and gikwang is not working. He stay at home to spend some times with his family. Gikwang is married to his high school sweetheart, Emly and was blessed with 3 sons. his oldest son, Kai and Sehun is a 10 years old twins and his youngest son, Jimin is 5 years old. *Mr. ABS -_-*

Gikwang was sitting on a sofa reading todays newspaper while his wife was doing house chores. He was peacefully reading the newspapers until he was disturbed by his younger sons crying.

“what’s wrong jimin?” gikwang wife ask her 5 year old sons who was still crying.

“h-hyung d-don’t want me t-to played with them.” He said between sobbed.

“I’m sure they wan’t to play with you. why don’t you ask them?” Emly patted the younger boy head to calm him.

“I already ask them. They want me to played alone” he said before crying really hard. Gikwang watch his wife talks to Jimin. He knows that she can calmed his younger sons because he was closed to his mother. Suddenly the door bell rang. Gikwang got up and open the door.

“hey dongsaeng, wassup” Gikwang greeted his brother, byunghun and hugged him.*O.M.G! L.JOE!*

“just want to meet my nephew, where are them” he said after hugged with gikwang. He look around before he spotted the crying boy.

“why is jimin crying?” Byunghun asked Gikwang.

“the twins don’t want to play with him” gikwang said to Byunghun and rubbed his temple. Byunghun walk to his dongsaeng and hugged him. He always been a sweet heart to Gikwang sons.

“don’t cry Jimin. Samchung is here for you” he patted the younger boy back. *samchung(uncle) I think?*

“if they don’t want to play with you. you can play with umma. Stop crying, ok” she give him a smile and the young boy stop crying.

“if you want to play, I will play with you” the boy nodded to Byunghun. Elmy took her son hands and took him to play outside with byunghun following behind.

“oppa, I take Jimin to played outside for a while, ok” Elmy says to Gikwang before she walks out of the backdoor to the backyard with Jimin and byunghun.

After his wife disappeared behind the door, he get up from the sofa and walks to his twins room. He need to talk with his twins about upsetting the young boy. When he arrived at the room, the boys was lying in their beds and played with the video games. He walks into the room and shut the TV off. The twins just stayed silent because they know their appa is not in a good mood.

“I want to talked with you two” Gikwang said while sits at the edge of the bed and turn to his sons.

“why don’t you let Jimin play with you?” Gikwang asked with a calmed voice. He never raise his voice to his sons even if he was angry with them.

“because he don’t know how to play. If he lose, he will get upset.” Kai said while hang his head low and sehun just looked down not wanting to look at his appa.

“just let him played, it’s wrong to tell him to played by himself. He still young of course he don’t know how to played. You know he is sensitive boy,he was crying a while ago” gikwang said and patted his twins head. Jimin is still young, that’s why he can be sensitive sometimes.

“I’m sorry appa” kai and sehun said together.

“it’s ok. But you two should said sorry to your brother. He is playing with your umma and samchung at the backyard. Why don’t you play with them?” their  twins nodded and walk out of the bed to go to the backyard where their umma and Jimin is playing. They may be fight all the times but they always cared for each other.

Gikwang get down from his sons bed and walk to the bedroom window that show the backyard. He watch all 3 of his sons playing together with their umma and his brother. He smiled at the view, he wished that it would stayed forever. He took out his phone and took a photo of his family playing together. He puts his phone in his pocket before walk out of the room to join his family.


do you like it? Miss.Kim Emly?