Chapter 19- Extra

My College Experience

 

 

"Oppa! This is so nice!" you exclaim as you walk into the hotel room. It was a one bedroom with a full kitchen, dining and family room. "There’s only one bed?" you ask. "There couch is a pull out bed, I'll sleep there if you want" he says looking at you questionably. "ani, the bed is big anyways" you say blushing. "There’s a balcony that has a breath taking view" Sehun says guiding you outside. "Wow! it’s so beautiful" you awe in amazement. "Okay let’s get settled first" he says. You both pack away your belongings and relax on the bed for a while.

 

You lay on Sehun's stomach while he caressing your hair. "So what do you wanna do?" he asks "I don’t know" you say. "How about going to the beach?" he says. "What time is it?" you ask. He looks at the clock next to him "its 2:30". "Okay lets go" you say. You both get up and grab your swimsuits. You go in the washroom to change. You wore a blue bikini with white pokadots. You were tying the back when... "Hey, you ready?" Sehun says opening the door. "Almost" you reply. "Here I’ll help you" he says and walks behind you. You feel his hands gently brushing your back as he ties the strings. He finishes and says "You look good" and winks at you as he walks out the bathroom door. You blush and put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over your swimsuit.

 

You both arrive at the beach and find a good spot to leave your stuff and set the umbrella. "Crap I forgot my towel" Sehun says "I’ll be back in a minute" he says running back to the hotel. You set up the umbrella and pull out chairs "Hey hot stuff, can I take you out for a drink" you hear a deep voice behind you. You turn around to see a tall guy. "Hey I'm Kris" he winks at you. "I'm good with drinks, got some water and coke" you say smiling at him. "How bout some real drinks like a beer, or if you like classy, wine" he says smirking. "If you’re thirsty for that then, I can't help you there but the bar is that way" you say painting to a hut near you. "I like a girl who can make a smart alec joke" he says. "How about I treat you out tonight?" he flirts.

 

"Hey Kris! Who’s your friend?" A girl called. She came up to you and Kris. "Hey I'm Brittney" she says smiling. "I'm ______" you reply. "Damnn even your name is y, just like yo body" Kris says. "Kris, you're such a creep" Brittney says "Are you here alone? If you want you can hang out with us?" "Actually, I'm here with my boyfriend. He just went to get something and he'll be back any second" you say. "Kris you idiot, do you wanna get killed? Flirting with someone’s girlfriend?!" Brittany says hitting Kris.

 

"I leave you for five minutes and you've already made friends?" Sehun's voice came beside you. "Sehun oppa, this is Kris and Brittany" you introduce. "It’s been a while Sehun" Brittany says. You look at Sehun who has a shocked look on his face. "Yeah, It’s been a while" he says half smiling. Kris looks at you and says blatantly "Looks like you both have a history together". "Yeah, we used to date. That’s all" Brittany says awkwardly. "Anyways it was nice seeing you again Sehun, you both should come and hang out with us" she says. She goes to leave but then turns around giving you a stern look.

 

"I'll catch ya later sweetie" Kris says winking at you then looking at Sehun. "Dude, go find someone else to pick up before I rip off your tongue and feed it to dogs" Sehun says angrily. Kris just walks away giving you a back wave.

 

"Oppa's so cute when he’s jealous" you say hugging him and placing a peck on his cheek

 

You both then take off your clothes and then go into the beach to play. After a while of splashing each other and playing in the water you and Sehun come out the water to see Brittany and Kris approaching you. "Hey Sehun, ______ wanna hang out us tomorrow?" Brittany asks. "No Thanks for inviting but we have plans" you say. "Yeah and I don't want this guy around my girl" Sehun says holding your hand tightly. "Aw, we were hoping that you'd guys would come to Disneyland with us" She pouts "We even have tickets".

 

You both look at each other knowing that you two were going to Disney land tomorrow as well.

 

"Its okay" Sehun protests "Maybe ask someone else". "Alright then, let go Kris" Brittany says angrily. Now she gives you the death glare and you just stand there. They both leave.

 

You and Sehun decide that it’s getting late and you should go stop by the grocery shop then go prepare dinner at the hotel.

 

"What are we cooking tonight?" Sehun asks. "Hmm what do you want?" "Pasta! It’s easy to eat up" he says smirking at you. You give him an awkward look. "I have a really dirty minded boyfriend" you say.

 

You both finish picking up necessary groceries that will last you a couple of days and head back to your room to cook dinner