chapter 1

My College Experience

Today was the first day of college. You were happy that you get a fresh new start and you’ve been looking forward for the ‘college experience’ for a long time.

 

The downside was that you barely knew anyone in college and the ones you did, you either hated or weren’t in the same program as you

 

When you waked into the room you quickly sat at an empty table. The other tables quickly filled up before the class started but the two seats beside you were empty.

 

The prof came in and introduced herself ” hello all! I’m Mrs. Lee and ill be your business math teacher for this semester! I hope we will enjoy our little journey together”

 

5 minutes into her introduction lecture two guys entered the classroom. You didn’t bother to look because it would make you look desperate.

 

"Excuse me! Who are you and why are you late?" Mrs. Lee asked. One of the voices said "I’m Sehun and I’m late because I got lost" "I’m Luhan and I got lost too, sorry" the other voice said. "Since its the first day, I’ll let you kids go" The prof said. Both boys came to the seats next to you and sat.

 

You looked at them both. One of them was a cute faced boy and the other looked like a mean but not-so-bad looking guy. You looked at him again. His facial features seemed familliar.