It Was You

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyu..." He looked around but saw nothing. It looked as if he was in a small trapped lair where you could only see a single white yet blinding light that lit up the room. "Who's there?"

The curiosity was eating him up. He felt the familiar voice. Like his hearts been running for a thousand miles and it finally stops to hear that on word. "It's me" Kyuhyun recongized that voice anywhere. It was his love."Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun was in awe, like he couldn't believe that this was happening.

"Hey..." Kyuhyun turned his head and saw him come, like he just entered, showing his face."What's wrong?" "I found more information about you." "Did the sky and ground know about Kyuhyun and his past? "What do you mean?" "Your parents were angels too" "Were?"

"Well, your father made some sort of deal with the devil, literally, but it was to have you." "What did he do?" "He was given a chance, to kill someone and bathe in their blood and make the baby or to never have a baby." Kyuhyun looks down in shame, to realize that his family, he had, his past life was a killer.

 "Does that mean that because he killed someone, he's not an angel?" The laws of Angelism was to be pure, and only pure. To kill denies those laws. "More like a different type of angel, a fallen angel." Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows, slanting his head slightly.

"What am I?" Ryeowook hesitantly replied, biting his lip, knowing he'll regret it later. "You carried the fallen angel gene. That's why everything happened so fast. We weren't allowed to be together and every second we spent together was against all the forces of nature, which led us here." Kyuhyun scoffs in disbelief. 

"Are you saying that Sungmin was ordered by not hell, but heaven?" Kyuhyun wanted to deny everything. From the minute he heard this was life, the ground of Earth denied our love. "Yes. We'll make it work" Kyuhyun smiles and laughs with disbelief like this was a stupid joke."How, you're dead." "Yes, but I can also possess another new deceased person. "Then why can't you do it now?"  "Because it takes a lot of energy and power to do that. You have to wait, Kyuhyun." "But Ryeowook, I love you."

"I know you do. Be patient. But you have to be open to everyone, my memory of you are gone after I possess which means unless you truly love someone, I won't recognize you. I have to go. You need to wake up okay. Love will find us."  Kyuhyun waited for that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter