Grin

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stare at each other. 

"Long time no see, Kyuhyun. What, about 2 weeks. Your little sweetheart killed me."

"What are you talking about?"

"So, your honey didn't tell you, did he?"

"Tell me what?"

Just then a shot was heard.They look at each other then go downstairs,, agreeing to go down together without harm.

They see the blood by Ryeowook, but Yesung was the one dead. Kyuhyun goes to Ryeowook while Sungmin goes to Yesung.

"Ryeowook! Are you okay? What happened?" Ryeowook had no choice but to tell him. 

"Kyuhyun, promise me you won't freak out. I died and I--"

"You died from blood loss, as did I. Today is August 28 when it should be September 21. I was given another chance because I can't die till I stop obessesing. And I really do want to die. Expecially now." Sungmin said as he closed Yesung's eyes and turned around slowly. 

"Ryeowook, tell me this is a joke. There must be some sort of hidden camera."

"Kyuhyun, it's true. I died after cutting myself. Because of Sungmin and all that hospital trips you came to, was all real. But after I died,  "

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to but they wanted you to figure it out on your own." Ryeowook said pointing up as in the heavens.

"I can shoot myself anywhere and I won't die till I can look at your face without felling jealous or lust." Sungmin said.

"Do you at least collapse?" 

"Yeah. Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter