Plan

Fools for you

Seungho’s POV

In the end, we fed Byeol with a spoon whatever milk Junhyung had in his fridge. I felt so apologetic towards her. I had a bad feeling about this. It is as if we were going to ruin her life.

While the two of them fed her, I went online to look for what the essential things we have to buy to at least let her have a comfortable babyhood until whoever left her there comes forward to claim her.

“She seems to enjoy it.” Junhyung said excitedly.

“She’s a baby. She’ll eat whatever you put in . Trusting you not to kill her.” I said.

“Tsk!” Junhyung frowned.

Byeol giggled and kicked him in his stomach.

“She’s agreeing.” I winked at Byeol.

“Byeol, that is one man you cannot trust.” Junhyung said, pointing at me.

“HEY!” I yelled.

I was about to grab Junhyung when I noticed Hyungnim staring angrily at us.

“Jun, I think your dog is angry.” I said, looking at the small puppy, growling angrily.

Doojoon turned back to look at where I was looking.

“Yes. I think so.” He said.

“What puppy?” Junhyung asked, looking up.

“Oh! Hyungnim!!” He got up, handing Byeol to me.

“Hyungnim~” He aegyo-ed disgustingly.

Hyungnim barked and ran to his area, shutting the gate, separating himself from us.

“I think he’s jealous.” I said.

“Aye~ My Hyungnim wouldn’t.” Junhyung said, opening the gate.

Hyungnim barked and smacked Junhyung’s hand with his paw.

“You hit me!?” Junhyung pouted.

Hyungnim buried his face into his pillow, his sticking out at Junhyung’s face.

“Yah! Are you going to be like that?” Junhyung spoke to Hyungnim’s .

“He’s a baby too.” Doojoon said.

“Babies~” Junhyung grumbled.

“Are you jealous, my baby?” Junhyung asked, picking Hyungnim up into his arms.

The puppy seemed to have gotten a shock as he tried to find a place to bury his face but there was none. Come to think of it, Hyungnim is very alike Junhyung. Stupidly cute.

“Don’t be a jealous puppy. Don’t be a jealous puppy!” Junhyung spun Hyungnim around, rubbing his tummy and letting the puppy chew on his hand.

“Good puppy. Good boy.” He said, kissing Hyungnim all over.

While we watched Junhyung humor Hyungnim, Byeol had fallen asleep in my arms.

“Hey, hey, hey~ Shhh~” I gestured.

“Shhh~” Junhyung told Hyungnim, who in return punched his little paw into Junhyung’s nose.

***
Doojoon’s POV

I jumped when Byeol’s loud cries filled the room. Seungho hyung and Junhyung were as awake as I was.

“What’s going on?” Junhyung asked.

Seungho hyung had already rushed to the girl, rocking her back and forth in his arms, but that did not subside her cries.

“Is she hungry?” I asked.

“But we fed her just now.” Junhyung said.

“Babies don’t just have three meals a day.” Seungho hyung said, still rocking the crying girl.

“I’ll go prepare the milk.” Junhyung said, stumbling out of the room.

“It’s nothing. Go back to sleep.” I heard him say, perhaps to Hyungnim.

“Milkie is coming. Be a little patient, okay? Junnie is very slow.” Seungho hyung said, poking Byeol’s little nose.

“Exactly. He doesn’t know when to hurry up.” I said.

Seungho hyung put Byeol on the bed, patting her chest lightly. I played with her to distract her from the hunger.

“Don’t bully her.” Seungho hyung laughed.

I kept tapping her nose and moving away fast enough so she would not be able to catch my finger.

“I’m not. Am I bullying you?” I asked her.

And with that, she grabbed my nose and pinched me hard.

“Ackkkk!!” I groaned.

“I told you.” Seungho hyung laughed.

“Milk! Milk! Milk!” Junhyung exclaimed, running into the room with a cup in one hand and a spoon in another.

Seungho hyung held onto her while Junhyung fed her and I cleaned whenever milk drips. It takes three grown man to feed one baby. Is it just us, or is this normal?

She was a happy baby after milk. She snuggled into Seungho hyung’s chest and fell asleep.

“If we are going to take care of her, we need a plan.” He said.

“Yes. Each of us need to be in charge of something, and we will switch roles, so it will be fair.” I suggested.

“Very well. Let’s wait for Junhyung, and then we will decide who does what.” He said as he slowly put the sleeping girl down.

While waiting for Junhyung to return from washing up, we wrote down a few things we need to take care of such as her meals, cleaning her up, exercising, educating, groceries shopping and so on, the list goes on.

“What’s taking him so long?” I asked.

“No idea.” Seungho hyung said, getting up.

I followed behind him.

“What?” I asked when he stopped midway.

“How many babies do we have to take care of in actual?” He asked.

I looked passed him and was greeted by Junhyung asleep in Hyungnim’s area with Hyungnim in his arms.

“We just have one baby, but two puppies.” I said.

“Junnie~” Seungho hyung called up softly.

“Mmm~” He responded, but was clearly asleep.

“Are you going to sleep here?” Seungho hyung asked.

Junhyung nodded once. I rolled my eyes, laughing silently.

“Then at least lie down.” Seungho hyung said, helping him to lie down while I went to get his pillow and blanket.

“Let’s sleep.” I said, yawning.

“Do you need me to pat you to sleep?” Seungho hyung asked.

“Sounds nice.” I said, hugging him.

“Get off!” He laughed, but dragged me along.

Junhyung’s POV

I woke up, finding myself in Hyungnim’s area. He was already awake and glaring at me.

“What?” I asked, looking at him.

He pushed open the gate and barked.

“Are you chasing me out?” I asked.

He barked again.

“But this is my house!” I said.

He pushed my leg and barked.

“Aigoo~ Petty dog. Alright, alright! I’ll get out!” I said, sticking my tongue out at him before going out.

“Ahh my back~” I whined.

“Morning~” Seungho hyung greeted from the kitchen, his back facing me.

“Why was I sleeping there?” I asked.

“No idea. We came out and you were already asleep there.” He said, cooking.

“And you just left me there?” I asked.

“I did try to pull you to the room, but you refused.” He said.

“I did?” I asked.

“Yes. You insisted on sleeping with Hyungnim. There was nothing we could do.” He said.

“Stupid dog.” I muttered.

I jumped when Hyungnim barked.

“Shhh!” I frowned at him.

He barked once and turned his towards me, burying his head into a corner.

“Again?! You’re doing this again? Fine! Stick your out forever! Just keep doing it!” I yelled.

 “Don’t yell at him. He’s just a baby.” Seungho hyung said.

“A very petty one.” I said.

“But you love him.” He said.

He is right. I cannot hate Hyungnim, no matter how many times he stick his into my face.

“But he needs some discipline.” I said.

Seungho hyung laughed. What so funny?

“Flying Byeol!” Doojoon hyung exclaimed as he came out of the room, holding Byeol high up in the air.

“Be careful. She’s just a baby.” I said.

“Exactly because she’s a baby, I have to start training her now.” He said.

“Training her for what?” I asked.

“To not be afraid of heights! And then after that we can train her legs to be strong enough for soccer! Byeol loves soccer, right? Wait till you are old enough, we’ll play together!” He said excitedly.

“She will not play soccer. It’s too rough.” I said.

“What do you know about soccer?” He started to get defensive.

“Alright, boys. Whether she plays soccer or not, it’s for her to decide in future. Not us. But now, we have more important things to settle.” Seungho hyung said as he brought out breakfast.

 “What?” I asked.

“First, we eat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” Seungho hyung said with a wide grin.

“And so is every other single meal to you.” Doojoon hyung mumbled, but loud enough for us to hear.

“Hey!” Seungho hyung pretended to look pissed.

Thankfully for the food on the table, or else Doojoon hyung would have gotten it from Seungho hyung.

***
After breakfast, like Doojoon hyung suggested, we split our jobs into three different ‘departments’; Food, welfare and cleaning.

The person in charge of food has to prepare Byeol’s meals and feed it to her on time, that of course includes waking up in the middle of the night before she cries, and also change her type of food as she grows. This person has to do research on his part and shop for groceries.

The welfare person will make sure Byeol is active enough and sleeping enough. His job also includes educating Byeol as well as taking note of what vaccination and so on she has to take. Basically making sure that she grows up healthy and smart.

Lastly, the person in charge of cleaning has to make sure she showers properly and whatever she touches or uses are nice and clean. The person also has to make sure the house is clean so she would not fall sick from the dust or whatsoever.

Roles will switch weekly so we would have a chance to do everything, and also it would be fair. We did a scissors, paper, stone challenge to determine who will do what for this week. Seungho hyung ended up with food, Doojoon hyung with cleaning and lastly, welfare for me.

As soon as we were done deciding, we headed out. We decided that for the first time, we would all head out together to buy her necessities, since we were all clueless, we needed each other to help make a decision.

As we were driving, Doojoon hyung asked a scary but important question.

“How are we going to keep her a secret? Or… are we not?” He asked.

The three of us stared at each other.

Are we?