His Past

Next Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

 

Another update... finally I can remember my plot. Sorry if I took too long for this to be updated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the incident, Chanyeol was quite uneasy and oftentimes he’ll look at Baekhyun like a kid that is prone to danger. Chanyeol doesn’t know that all of his weird stares were seen by Baekhyun but he doesn’t speak a word to him. Maybe that was part of his memory that he doesn’t want to remember.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun hopped on the bus. Baekhyun sat by the window while Chanyeol have his seat on his side. Beakhyun didn’t dare to look on his side because he can feel the weird stare of Chanyeol on him – he is still worrying. For a couple of minutes Baekhyun couldn’t take it any longer, he shifted his body to look at him. It’s evident on Chanyeol’s face that he was surprise to get caught by Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed, “Chanyeol, I’m definitely fine. Nothing to worry; no one got hurt so please relax, okay?”

 

Chanyeol lowered down his gaze. He can’t help it. He just can’t ignore and forget the incident a while ago.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m looking at you this way.”

 

Baekhyun let out another sigh, “I understand your worry but stop worrying for nothing.”

 

Chanyeol looked up at him and deepened his gaze, “You’re not nothing, Baek”

 

 

 

Baekhyun bit his lip. He was taken aback by Chanyeol’s words. This guy meant something. Baekhyun pulled out his earphone from his pocket and plugged it on his phone.

 

 

 

“Nothing to worry Chanyeol. Thanks for your concern.” He leaned his back and looked on the window. His voice was so cold.

 

 

 

Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun’s getting tired of assuring him; of calming him. Just like what this guy is doing for him, he wanted to keep calm and to relax, knowing that nothing happened, that there’s no accident but his past keeps on haunting him that makes him restless and anxious. He can’t afford to lose him once again.

 

Silence lingered while they are on the bus. No one spoke. Both of them have their own world.

 

 

 

When they hopped off the bus, they saw the park almost filled with people. There were families having a picnic under the tree, there were couples on benches being lovey-dovey with each other, and there were kids running and playing on the grass. How about them? They are friends with benefits that went there just to count couples that are possible to break up – just like Baekhyun planned to do.

 

They went on a bench near the fountain. It was surrounded by bushes and trees that made the place cool and comfortable. There were few couples that stays there. Baekhyun’s eyes trailed on each of them and all of them made him mentally cringe. He never brought Haneul in a park ever since and seeing these people show their affection with their partner somehow make him pity Haneul for staying on his side because he’s never been a good boyfriend to her. He always choose his career over her.

 

 

 

I think I should think it over. I’m not good enough for her. Baekhyun told his self.

 

“Why are you so worried about me a while ago? Did something happened before?” Baekhyun diverted himself and asked Chanyeol instead.

 

 

 

Baekhyun studied his face. Chanyeol gaze on the grass then sighed. He was thinking if he’s going to tell it to him or not.

 

 

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

 

 

 

“Not that I don’t want to talk about it but I’m thinking on how to start it.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled, “Don’t pressure yourself too much.”

 

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head, “It’s just that, it is something that I don’t want to rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter