Final

Why me??!
After more than 3 hours bored with nothing to do, finally they had arrived. Back at Seoul, always felt nice to finally understand the random conversations buzzing around us, He thought. Yes, he just came back from his musical trips in Taiwan. Now, queuing in immigration, he couldn't wait to back at dorm, catch several hours of sleep. Maybe he could ask no-schedule members to have dinner together latter.
 
 
 
"Hyung, who doesn't have schedule tonight? I missed them, and want to ask them to have dinner together." He asked Daebin, their manager. 
 
Their manager looks at his tablet, and moments later, glanced at him regretfully. "Sorry Min, but they all busy for tonight."
 
Sungmin pouted and playing with his fingers before shooting his puppy eyes at their manager. "Really? Not even EunHae or Kangin hyung available?" When Daebin shook his head, Sungmin pouted even more. "I even can settled with Heechul hyung, eventhough he really moody lately. He have no schedule, right?"
 
'Damn that eyes, made me feel as if i am guilty.' Daebin cursed silently.
 
"He moody because of WGM, and the filming started last week. Remember? Eunhyuk said he will back to his parents home this week. And Donghae and Kangin also in the middle of filming." He glanced at the brunette again. "But if you lucky, Kyuhyun maybe at home now. He have no schedule until 7 tonight." Daebin tried to cheers him up a little. When he saw Sungmin smiled lightly, he knew he succeed.
 
 
 
"I'm home~" Sungmin shouted from the hallway and take off his shoes. Nobody answering, so he thought maybe Kyuhyun was not home yet. He walked to the kitchen to grab some water before heading to his shared room. Yes, fans didn't know about it, but now he and kyuhyun sharing room again, after they moved to new dorms.
 
They still have two dorms, and the members who sharing the floor was planned as the same as before. However, with Kangin come back, and they have no time to renovating their new dorm, up floor had one too many members. Remember Ryeowook was said in SuKiRa, Heechul gave up his room for his dongsaengs? That was where the story began. So up floor has Donghae, Ryeowook, Kangin, and Heechul. And down floor has KyuMin and Eunhyuk. 
 
In their old dorms, up floor was renovated and have four rooms. Kangin was originally using Yesung's old room. And when Leeteuk military service began, he moved in Leeteuk's old room. Yesung's old room unoccupied, and KyuMin had no more reason to sharing room.
 
However, when they moved to the new dorms and Heechul had to slept in living room until they got one more room for him, KyuMin voluntereed to sharing room like before and Heechul can use one of their rooms. The members teased them endlessly, said that they just want to sharing room, and using Heechul merely as a reason. Looks back at their endless teasing, quite surprising that nobody leaked that information to ELFs yet. So KyuMin once again a roommate was still unknown for ELFs.
 
 
 
Their shared room was not locked, and the light was off. That made Min sure Kyuhyun had not back yet, and he was alone in the dorm. Without turning the light on, he set his suitcase down, and gulped water from his bottle. Still kept the refreshing water inside his mouth, he throwing his backpack carelessly to the bed.
 
And when a loud "oufffh" heard from his bed, he couldn't help but choking on his water. Still coughing harshly, he walked back to the door, and turned the light on. Gasping and glaring at his bed, there he saw his backpack beside Kyuhyun who his stomach and glaring back at him. "Yah!! Hyung~ you want to kill me or what?"
 
"Sorry, Kyu. Nobody answering when i said 'I'm back' so i thought i was alone." The maknae pouting, which will make Eunhyuk shivering if he saw it. Pouting definitely was not Kyuhyun's thing. 
 
"What are you doing anyway? Why you didn't turn on the light?" Sungmin scrutinized Kyuhyun's face. "Why are you sad?"
 
"I am not." Kyuhyun retorted. Sungmin just sighed and walk to sit beside him. "You don't think i will believe that, right? I know you better than anyone. You can't lie to me." He said softly, and reached out to brushed Kyuhyun strands from his eyes. "Why?"
 
"Our fans hate me." Kyuhyun said softly. Sungmin raised one brow, waiting for further explanation. "They said they didn't like that kiss i did with Seohyun. Some even said they get angry because of that." He sighed dramatically. "And the worst thing is the one i anticipating his reaction for, haven't say anything yet." He steal a glance at Sungmin. 
 
Sungmin giggled, still Kyuhyun's light brown  strands, he said, "What is there i have to say? I know you have to do it wether you like it or not." He smiled lovingly at Kyuhyun. "And i watched the presscall video. Seohyun face was priceless, she looks like she really didn't want to kiss you. And you should kiss her a little bit longer actually. That way, you could show the feel more."
 
"See? This is what made me sad. The only person who i want to be jealous didn't even blink an eye and ask me to kiss longer!" He whined, made Sungmin cringed. Kyuhyun really doesn't suit to act cute. "And people get angry at me because i kissed her and 'hurt' you."
 
This was not the first time Kyuhyun nagging about this matter. About how their fans always spoiled Sungmin and blamed Kyuhyun. And he knew this would happen for several hours more if he didn't distracted the maknae. So he just smiled and said, "Kyu, i am hungry and tired, eat with me?" Sungmin shot him his puppy eyes, and when Kyuhyun sighed, he knew he already halfway to made him stop nagging.
 
"Look at this, you are the manipulative one, and people still think i am the evil member of our group." Kyuhyunn still tried to nagging more. "When you made me jealous, our fans looks so happy and proud. When i was with other members and you get jealous, they scold me!!!" He whined more, but already sitting and halfway to stand up. "This is not fair. They always think of you as a delicate innocent boy. And i am always the bad boy! Why me hyung??" He still rambling in his way to the kitchen.
 
Silent for a moment, the only sounds heard was Kyuhyun rummaging their refrigerator in search of something edible. When he got the leftover from yesterday dinner, he put it in microwave and heating it for his lover. "This is frustrating, you know, to always looked as the bad one." Uups, he still didn't finish his nagging yet.
 
Sungmin just smirked and said "If everyone is a good one, there will be no interesting stories Kyu. And you know, from us, i am the image of a nice boy." He sit on the table, waiting for his lover preparing his dinner. "Just accept your fatw as the villain." He grinned and qaving at Kyuhyun to call him. "Now, sit and eat with me. Daebin hyung said you have schedule later..."
 
 
 
 
 
*i don't know what is this. And i have said in foreword this story is pointless and boring. So, if you read till here, thankyou for reading. Hope you won't throw up too much after read something this crappy... ;p