Double Date Disaster

Adventures of Sehun & Suzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  Suzy didn't want to go on a date anymore. The so called date had been delayed twice all because Sehun had gotten sick, then Krystal had to go out of town the day they had rescheduled. She wasn't a mood for a date that had been set back so many times.    After changing her outfit numerous amounts of time she finally headed to the bowling ally were the date would partake. Suzy was tired and didn't know what to expect. Sehun had made it clear that it was casual and that she should be on her best behavior or else he would have her head. Suzy walked through the doors seven minutes late.    "You're late." Sehun yelled out as soon as he saw her.    "The bus was running late." Suzy said calmly. She looked around barely noticing her surroundings. Krystal was sitting next to Sehun with her same expression which was stuck up snob. Kris stood up as soon as he saw her, he looked handsome.   "Hello." Suzy slightly bowed. She felt awkward.    "Hi Suzy, it's been a while." Kris said with a crooked smile.   "Hi Suji." Krystal said. Something about Krystal made Suzy not like her, that and the fact that she calls her Suji.    "Whatever, lets compete which ever couple looses buys food." Suzy rolled her eyes and headed towards Kris' lane. She gave him a shy smile while she put the bowling shoes on.    "We're gonna kick your , Oh Sehun." Kris smiled cockily at the couple.   "We'll see about that, Krystal is an excellent bowler as am I." Sehun boasted as he quickly pecked Krystal's cheek.    "I'll let you know I played all the time back in Canada." Kris said while holding the ball. Suzy giggled at Kris' face expression, he looked constipated trying to hold the ball still all while trying to look cool.    Sehun muttered some incoherent none sense. The game had begun. Sehun was good and Suzy knew that, she had all her hope on Kris. When it was Krystal's turn she made it look to easy scoring a strike. When it was Suzy's turn she fell along with the ball.   "Are you alright?" Kris immediately ran to her, he almost slipped as well.    Sehun was laughing uncontrolably. "Su, you . "    "You have to center yourself." Krystal said in her usual condescending tone.    Suzy ignored them. "I'm fine." she took Kris' hand and got up.    "At least you dropped two pins." Krystal said.   "Fabulous." Suzy muttered sarcasticly.    The game continued with out any more accidents. Suzy and Kris were really bad at bowling. Sehun and Krystal were being some what lovey dovey. Sehun would assist Krystal in bowling even though she was good.    "You are really bad."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter