Learning to Drive

Adventures of Sehun & Suzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop yelling at each other!" Sehun said from the drivers seat.

Suzy was about to speak when Luhan cut her off by waving his hand from the passenger seat. Suzy, Sehun, Luhan and Chanyeol were in an empty parking lot. Luhan and Chanyeol were trying to teach Suzy and Sehun how to drive. 

"I thought you two were getting along?" Luhan asked. Sehun was driving super slow and it was giving everyone a headache. 

"Can you drive faster?" Suzy was agitated. "We get along better when it's only texting." Suzy glared at Chanyeol, he gave her the cheesiest smile ever. 

Luhan let out a groan. Sehun accelerated a little. Sehun was ignoring the conversation around him, his focus was purely on the empty lot. 

"Hunnie you drive slower than my grandma." Chanyeol said from the back. He tried to grab Suzy's attention, she mindlessly looked out the window. 

"Please stop talking to me." Sehun said gripping the steering wheel. 

"When is it going to be my turn." Suzy whined. 

"Soon." Luhan rubbed his temples he was regretting this whole idea. 

Suzy turned to look at Chanyeol. He was handsome, tall and had a great personality but every time she saw him in person he irked her. Chanyeol caught her staring and raised an eyebrow, Suzy kept looking at him. 

"Who invited Chanyeol?" Suzy asked.

"I did." Luhan looked at her through he review mirror. 

"You're so cold towards me Suji, oppa is hurt." Chanyeol said in a taunting tone. 

"Maybe if you didn't look at me so creepily, I could tolerate you more." Suzy glared at him. 

"Just confess your undying love for me already." Suzy smacked him.

"Su, behave." Sehun said. He slowly accelerated the car more, they were now moving at a normal speed. 

Suzy huffed and crossed her arms like a small child. 

"Ok, park over there." Luhan turned his body around, "Suzy its your turn." 

Sehun got out the car and shook the nervousness away. Suzy had also gotten out and was now sitting on the drivers seat. She looked very happy to be behind the wheel. 

"Ok turn on the car and slowly back up." Luhan directed her. Suzy did what she was told. "Not to fast." She drove at the same speed that Sehun was going at. 

"So Sehunnie, how are things with you and this Krystal character?" Chanyeol asked him. 

"We are official." Sehun said. Sehun and Krystal have been going out for two weeks. When Suzy and him got back from their trip he decided to ask h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter