Chapter 4

The Person In The Mirror [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUNGHO

 

You know you've done wrong when you hear your own son, your own child call you the most disrespectful word you could hear of. I was shocked. Kyungsoo, my own son. I never would've thought that he could address me like that. I'm his father anyway you look at it. He should at least control his anger. I also haven't seen him in a while and that's the first thing he says the moment he laid his eyes on me.

"Jongin-ah, the scumbag is finally home."

And who is that guy he's with? Did he completely lose his mind? No son of mine could have that kind of preferences. It's repulsive.

"Scumbag?" The guys he was with asked him and looked at me. "Hyung... is he your father?"

"To call him 'father' is very offensive right now, Jongin." Kyungsoo replied.

"Kyungsoo-ya..."

"Hyung! Why are you being like this?" The boy named, Jongin, told my son. The half- boy walked up to me and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo? My name is Kim Jong In. I'm Kyungsoo hyung's friend." He introduced himself.

I just stared at the boy, from head-to-toe. Yes, I was judging him. The thought of him and my son being together as a couple just won't leave my mind. My son is not gay.

Kyungsoo followed his friend and grabbed his arm to pull him away from me. "What the hell do you think you're doing? He's not worthy of your bow, Kim Jong In."

"But hyung..."

I can't help, but ask though I know I wasn't really in good terms with my son. "Kyungsoo-ya, what's your relationship with him?"

"Why do you care? You haven't been caring for years, now you wanna care?"

"Kyungsoo-ya..."

"Are you guys in that kind of rela-" I was going to ask, but the boy interrupted me. I also saw my son's eyes enlarged when he heard was I was about to utter from my mouth.

"No, it's not like that." Jongin shook his hands, saying no. "It's just that me and your son are really close. I hope you don't misunderstand, Sir."

"Oh, okay."

"I know that by the way we look right now, it's really not hard to misunderstand, but it's really not like that, Sir. Kyungsoo hyung and I are both men." Jongin declared.

I heaved a sigh of relief. "Sorry for misunderstanding. Are you Miyeon's son?"

"Yes, Sir. Can I leave the two of you while I go get dressed?" Jongin asked.

"Sure. I need to talk to Kyungsoo anyways."

"I'll be right back, hyung." Jongin told my son before going back to his room.

"I'm coming."

"Kyungsoo-ya, appa wants to talk to you."

 

KYUNGSOO

 

The man who weren't there for me and my mother throughout those years. The man who I tried to forget. The man who left. The man who killed my mother... is back and he's physically right in front of me.

His sudden appearance made me angry. It made me feel enraged that he even had the nerve to come back and act like nothing was going on! Like those years he was not here were worthless. He thinks that he knows me when he really doesn't. What the hell is he? I'm forcing myself not to feel anything towards him, since he's not a part of my life anymore. He doesn't understand that when he decided to not come back to us and disappear from our lives, he wasn't apart of the family anymore. He's most definitely not my father. I'd rather die than call him my father.

The scumbag and I went outside of the Kim's house and talked.

"What do you want? Why the hell did you even come back?" I asked him.

"Kyungsoo-ya, appa's really sorry. I'm really sorry."

"I don't care anymore. Just disappear again. I couldn't care less." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter