A story of a savior

Tainted Scent Of Rose

è lì buono nel buio?

 

 

The man was pure, gentle, and handsome; what stains him isn't just a nasty past but a grim future as well. 

He was over 100 years old and yet his experiences with this world tended to be shallow and uneventful. His life was like a broken record; his job was to keep the streets of Italy clean from any blood lust animals.

Little did this man know that his whole life will soon change in one night. 

He sat up on the tallest building in the whole town gazing at the moon to which he had come to enjoy. 

 The air was brisk, and cold;the wolves howled to the moon; everything was peaceful. 

Quiet fed up with sitting the man stood up and stepped on the the edge of the building then leapt off landing quietly and neatly on to the snow filled street.

He started to walk down the empty road looking around, he noticed that one of the street lamps was flickering and then into the distant he saw a black cat walk across the street into an alleyway. 

But before the cat turned the corner it stopped and turned towards him, the eyes beamed red as blood and bright as the moon light; the cat then continued into the alleyway.
 
A bit disturbed by the cats odd eyes he decided to follow  it in to the alleyway but has he turned upon the alley  the cat was gone, he walked further in but it was a dead end there was no cat. 

 He backed up back onto the streets and past the flickering street lamp he started to pace quickly something didn't feel right, something bad was going to happen, but he didn't know what. 

Then he saw it off into the distance smoke was coming from the forest. 

(The cat was sent as a sign of a bad omen)

Just then he thought of who lived deep in the forest and who was supposed to be protected.
He quickly ran towards the smoke hoping that it wasn't what he thought. 

His duty wasn't to be the protector, but it was to make sure everything was safe for them who lived in the forest. He knew that they were important to the whole vampire race, yet there were those out to destroy them.

A pure blood vampire is rare to come across. They are said though; to be very strong and are able to turn those whom have been bitten into humans once again. 

Those whom were pure blood were considered royalty and rich beyond belief they had every single vampire whom were devoted to them under their command. 
  
But the only known pure bloods were the ones located in the what was now the burning forest. 

The man quickly ran through the trees he could here the snow crunching beneath his feet. His heart pounded in worry, but when he arrived to fire it was too late, the mansion in which was here not too long ago was now burnt to the ground and those whom were on watch lay on the ground in ashes.

In the midst of the rubble and ashes lay the pure bloods one man whom was the ruler of vampires and the women who was at his side. 

Their eyes looked as if they fought a hard battle with blood dripping from their mouths and covering their hands. 

"May your rest be at peace" the man said to himself. But just then he noticed that the women was grasping onto something like it was her life. He opened her hand and took it. 
Just then both the corpses turned into ash.

The man stood up again and looked at the gold locket he has taken from the women. He opened it; and there laid a picture of a boy not much older then ten he thought. He was a beautiful boy with white blemish free skin. 

He must of been the child the man thought, he remember hearing something about a child being born to the pure blood family. 

The man shut the locket again and slipped it into his pocket. He took a deep breath and looked up at the moon once more, the scent of blood filled the air but not just any blood; this night was the night of the filled red moon.

Disaster had struck in the vampire world.

The man walked swiftly back into the woods; snow had began to fall and the air become colder the wind brushed the trees and all was quiet. It seemed as if the world was dead and he was the only one left.

"AHH!.." 

I high pitched scream came from the opposite direction and immediately his instincts took hold of him and he began to run towards that direction. 

He ran as fast as he could past the trees with cold air hitting his face and snow blocking his sight. 

But as he approached he saw a boy running towards him and chasing him was a blood lust like himself,but quite different as well this one was hungry and has lost all what little sanity he had left.

The boy saw the man whom stood in front of him, he began to run away from him as well terrified. 

"Wait!, boy don't, hide behind me! I will protect you!" 
The man assured him, but a bit skeptical the boy forced himself to listen and hid behind the man. 

Then approached the blood lust monster with his how showering blood, he had just fed how could he still be hungry? thought the man. 

In a husky voice the creature said "give me the boy, he seems to have lost his way" 

The man pushed the boy more behind him "I cannot do that for it is against what I believe in"

The creature replied "so your of the rosa clan?" He began to laugh " you see I'm from the acqua scura clan" 

"I know which clan your from!" The man replied harshly 

The creature looked at the boy standing hiding behind the man. "That boy, he is very valuable to us you see, we must kill him..." 

The man looked at the boy more closely; it was the boy from the locket the son of the pure bloods. 

The man looked back up At the creature "this boy is valuable indeed, but his destiny is not to be killed" 

"I see then..." The creature said "then I must kill you first!" 

Right then the creature came running towards the man, the man pushed the boy out of the way. The creature started to claw at the man, but dodging every hit the man grabbed the creature's throat and crushed it. The creature managed to scratch his face breaking free of his grip. 
 

The creature fell to the ground "how...h..are...yo..so..strong?" 

Without replying to the creatures question the man took hold of the creatures body and plunged his hand into his chest pulling out his still beating heart. 

"I have no need to answer the liked of filth like you!"

"The..boy..will die..." The creature said dropped to the ground.

The man his blood stained fingers.

He then looked for the boy whom was drenched in fear.

"I see fear in you, but then again I wouldn't blame you after what happened to you and your family" the man said.
 
 The man held out his hand "come with me" 

But the boy was heisting and scared. "Don't worry I will protect you..." 

The boy grasped on to his hand tightly the man smiled.

"What is your name boy?" The man asked although he knew very well what the boys name was. 

But the boy didn't answer. 

The man grinned once more.

"My name is Choi Seung Hyun..." The man said. 

 

 


AN: okay sorry for not updating for awhile my laptop broke so I decided to write this on my iPad. Hope you enjoy this chapter! (sorry for any errors)