Ch. 27: The truth hurts...

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

They then both let out chuckles and to the side we hear Kai sigh loudly.Turning our attention to him,  Nina then yells out JERK! What are you doing here??Kai then lets out a sarcastic chuckle and replies I knew you were stalking me, STALKER! as he got up from his chair and approach her.In a state of shock, the whole group just continues to stare at them. Chanyeol`s then yells out, YAHHHHHHH KIM JONGIN! Jae HWA is not a Stalker.

*end of flashback*

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

Chanyeol, obviously pissed, was about to smack Kai in the head but Nina held him back.

Oppa, it`s okay... Don`t do this! She yells out to him.

The other members and I  looked at the trio with slight concern but mostly amusement.

Chanyeol then straightens his posture and asks How do you two know each other? 

Well, it`s a long story oppa! I`ll tell you later, Nina replies as she pulls down Chanyeol into a chair.

Kai, then looks at Yeol and responds, Hyung, I`m still surprise that your related to her.....

When Yeol was about to once more get up and attempt to attack his dongsaeng, Suho yelled out, ENOUGH! Settle down , so we can properly introduce ourselves to the beautiful Jae Hwa-shii.

His kind words caused Nina`a face to become slightly pink.

Chanyeol and Kai listening to Suho immediately sat down.

Nina then let out a sigh of relief.

Annyeong, Exo Leader Suho immida, Suho tells Nina as he proceeds to shake her hand.

Then Lay with his cute accent says Annyeonghaseyeo Lay or Yi Xing immida. It is nice to meet you Jae Hwa-shi. He said with a very formal tone.

XingXing is soo cute :)

Next was Sehunnie, Annyeong I am your oppa, nice to meet you... he says as he proceeds to glaze deeply into Nina`s eyes.

Chanyeol then abruptly stood up and wave a hand between their "intimate" stare  and yells out OH SEHUN ! NO FUNNY BUSINESS! The connection was then lost and Sehun let out a fake whine and Nina let out a chuckle.

Nice to see you again! Kris tells Nina as he greets her.

Nina then nods her head in agreement.

Xiumin then offer his hand out to Nina and greets, Hi I am Minseok or Xiumin! Nice to meet you.

Nina grabs his hand and shook it gratefully.

From the side Tao starts to whine, Hurry up hyung! I want to greet her too~.

Kris then gave him a lollipop to calm him down.

Nina then puts her hand out to Tao and says hi~.

Tao immediately grabs it, almost dropping his lollipop. 

Hi Jae Hwa! I`m AB style, romantic kungfu PANDA TAO! He Screams.

QUIET DOWN, greenie~ Chen and Baekhyun shouts to him.

Tao then lets go of Nina and turns to  Suho and Kris... Umma, Appa... Hyungs are being mean to meee , he cries out.

Suho then approaches him and comfort the little baby.

Luhan then stood up from his seat causing me to look up at him.

Noticing my glaze, he looks down and wink causing me to turn the other way awkwardly...

What was that?? Why is it all of a sudden hot???

From behind I hear Luhan greets, Annyeong... I`m Luhan.... .

His voice cause me to turn and I see him wave one of his hands up to Nina, who just nods in reply.

Luhan then sat back down and proceeds to scribble something on a napkin...

As he was doing that I hear Chen say, Hi!! I`m Chen or Jongdae!!!!

​After everyone finish introducing themselves, we ate our lunch and head back to class.

As I was  about to head back to class, Luhan walk by me and shoved something into my backpack.

I momentarily stopped and look to see what that Jerk put in my backpack.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter