Ch. 2: On the Other Side of the World

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[jtkklover A/N:] Hello! The first couple chapters were exosujulover's handiwork, and this chapter (and probably other future chapters) is mine :D Just to be clear, Mei = Andrea, Junta = John. 

 

---

 

*a little while back, the last day of sophomore year in the USA*

 

Mei's POV

"Are you really sure you want to spend just the first semester of Junior year high school in South Korea?" The guidance counselor asked. "It would probably be a lot more beneficial if you stayed there for at least a year." 

I shook my head slowly. "No, I... Actually, the only reason why I'm going to Korea is for my friend." 

"Just for your friend? You're not even going there for your own reasons?" 

"Well, when you put it that way... I'm going to Korea to help my friend, and also to check out Korea, I guess. There's lots of things to see and do and learn there! I also have the feeling that I won't have much free time to visit Korea in the future, so I guess, why not do it now?" 

"Still, only for a semester? With only a semester, I don't think that would be enough time to explore." 

"Well, I think it'll be enough. I don't think I want to stay very long. It's not really where I want to be in the future... Yeah, that's pretty much it." I clasped my fingers together and sat up a little straighter. I wanted to get this little meeting over with and get my mission started. What with Michelle had been telling me over the past few years and how much she had fallen in love with this particular boy, it sounded like she needed a little help. Just a little nudge to get her relationship started. "So, I only have permission to stay in Korea for as long as one semester here in America, right? I'm not staying for a Korean semester?" 

"That's correct. That's all I could get out of the higher-ups, especially on such short notice." The guidance counselor clicked her pen a couple of times and began filling out information for a form. "But, if you think a semester is enough for you, then everything is perfectly okay." 

"It's definitely enough... Thank you so much for helping me." I grinned genuinely. "I already can't wait to go." 

The guidance counselor smiled right back at me. "You're very welcome, Andrea. Sorry I told you to come in here, especially since it's the last day. I know how much you want to get out of here. School gets tiring when you stay in it long enough." She chuckled at her own little joke. "I will contact you when the last few details are all cleared up. And then you'll be set to go to Korea!" 

 

*just outside the front doors of Mei's high school*

 

Junta's POV

"Oh, look who it is," I grinned as I saw my girlfriend, Andrea, round the corner. "Hi, beautiful~" 

She made a funny face. "Ahh, don't do that, there's this really dark blush on my face now." She rubbed her cheeks with her fingers. "Not cool." 

"Oh, no? Not okay?" I kept smiling. "But, you look so cute now~" 

"Stooooppp..." Now, it looked like she was blushing darker. She looked even more adorable now. 

Still leaning against the wall I was up against, I brought her closer to me so that I was able to wrap my arms around her. I gently kissed her temple and her hair away from her eyes. "So, what were you doing in the office? Normal people would run out of school as soon as the bell rang on the last day." 

"Are you calling me crazy?" She glared up at me, and, I'm sorry, it still looked cute. In some cases, when she's mad at me, she looks insanely cute, no matter what she's doing. In other cases, she is quite scary, and trust me, a girl can be really, really scary. Take my word for it. 

"Nooo, baby," I couldn't help but keep smiling. "I didn't say that." 

"You did, kinda indirectly." 

"Nahhh." I watched as she snuggled into my chest. She seemed comfortable. "So, what were you doing?" 

"...I was talking to her about going somewhere."

"About going where?" 

"Korea." 

"South Korea, right? Not North Korea?" 

"South Korea, baby. Duhh..." 

I chuckled. "Alright, alright. Why'd you have to talk to a guidance counselor about going there?" 

"I..." She then trailed off. She didn't finish her upcoming sentence. 

I looked down at her. "What were you gonna say?" 

"Hm?" She seemed lost in her own thoughts, but then she shook her head and gave a big sigh. "Uh... I should probably say this gently, so yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter