"Loving without any regrets."

The only thing I didn't success in was Love right ?

B.A.P were practicing, when Bang Yong Guk said:

“Where’s DaeHyun?”

Nobody answered, JongUp then whispered to Zelo:

“Do you think he is with JinA right now?”

Zelo looked away. Suddenly, HimChan shouted:

“What is he doing ?! It’s been the third time lately, since we enrolled in that university, he stopped coming when we would practice ! I have to remind him that he’s an idol and not an ordinary person...”

 

MEANWHILE.

 

DaeHyun was still holding my hand tightly. When we arrived at Lotte World. We were about to enter, when I stopped, he looked at me with a confused look, I said:

“What if someone recognize you?”

He smiled and put on sunglasses. I then, scoffed and said:

“Yah, people are not dumb, do you think they-”

I couldn’t stop my sentence because he put his index finger on my lips and was staring at me with a gentle smile.

“Come, I don’t want to see you cry anymore, that’s why I brought you here.”

I didn’t know why, but I felt weird in my heart. I looked at his hand holding my hand. I then, started to feel my heart beating really fast. I shook my head and thought:

“No, Kim JinA, are you crazy?! You can’t fall in love with him.. He’s an idol!”

 

After spending the whole day at Lotte world, we were taking a walk in a park near my house. The atmosphere wasn’t awkward. It was like we’ve known each other for a long time. Before I could go back home, he held my right wrist and went in front of me. He was looking at the ground.

“I really don’t know why I’m saying this but…I feel something special for you.”

We stared at each other when he started to move his face closer to mine. Suddenly, I kissed him on his right cheek. I immediataly ran and entered my house, I leaned against the door and touched softly my chest, I could feel my heart beating really fast. I sighed.

After showering and getting ready to sleep, I received a message :

 

“I succeed in making you smile right ? You did your best at the exam, don’t cry for useless thing. Sleep well. :) I love you.

        -DaeHyun.”

 

I started to smile when I read this message, I looked at JiHoon’s picture on my desk and whispered:

“Oppa… I think I fell in love…”

 

About a week passed, when someone rang the bell. My eyes widened. There were men wearing a black suit, one of them said:

“Please follow us.”

He dragged me by holding my arm. After a while, we arrived in front of TSent building. I knocked on a door, I heard:

“Yes?”

I opened the door and saw the director of the agency.

He was sitting on a chair , he stared at me and said:

“Sit here, don’t you have something to tell me ?”

I grew confused and slowly shook my head.

He sighed and threw pictures at me, my eyes widened and looked at some pictures on the floor : It was DaeHyun and I.

He started to shout :

“Now, can you explain that to me?!”

I began to have teary eyes and looked at the man in front of me. He tried to calm down and say:

“I will be honest with you… Will you take all the hate from his fans instead of him? Let me tell you an advice. You don’t deserve that… and him. You’re just ruining his career , is that what you want? He’s at the top of his career right now, so please… leave him. If you really love him, you’ll understand what I mean…”

Here, I couldn’t hold back my tears, tears were rolling down on my cheeks. I bowed and left that building.

I sat on a bench at a bus stop. It was already night and I couldn’t think about something else. It was like the whole world collapsed. I looked at my phone and started to search for some articles about DaeHyun and I’s scandal. I read an article and the comments. That was aweful :

“She’s ugly. DaeHyun is too good for her !”

“Who the is she ?! She’s a b*tch!!!!! I hate her !!!”

“She deserves to die.”

Slowly, I was crying. I decided to send a message to DaeHyun.

 

“Let’s meet now at the park near my house. I need to tell you something.”

 

Immediately, I got a reply from him.

 

“Ok but,Why? Do you miss me? (:. Don’t feel guilty, if that’s what you think.”

At that moment, I noticed that I was really loving him. I wasn’t a fan anymore, I was a girl who was blindly in love.

 

Later, he came with a smile. I stared at him with no expression and red eyes. We decided to sit on a bench. I could feel that the atmosphere was a bit tense.

I sighed and decided to talk:

“I need to tell you something…”

He started to have a trembling voice but he managed to smile and say:

“Something? You’re going to confess to me?”

I continued:

“I had a great time with you… at Lotte World. But do you really want me to tell you what’s going on ? About You and I ? Please don’t pretend to be alright.”

He started to panick:

“Stop it !”

“We have to face the reality.”

He stood up but I went in front of him:

“You don’t want to face the reality so, let me tell you…”

He looked at me in the eyes but didn’t say anything. I looked on the ground with teary eyes after that, I stared at him for a while…

I said bravely:

“Let’s stop seeing each other. I beg you...We can’t be together, we have to be realistic ; we’re not in the same world. And about the scandal, don’t feel guilty and don’t apologize…”

He said softly with tears in his eyes:

“I-I’m sorry…It’s my fault...”

I shook my head and said with a trembling voice but with a smile:

“I told you not to apologize...I’ll always support you. I’ll always be next to you but really far from you at the same time. I’ll look at you from afar.I’m sure about one thing, I loved you... Take care of you DaeHyun-Ah…”

 

Three months later.

 

“JINAAAAAA-YAAAAAAA!”

I glared at my friend, Hyunsik and started to hit his arm:

“Yah! Don’t shout my name when we’re in public places, you fool!”

He smiled but suddenly became serious:

“Are you sure, you can go there? If-”

I said before he could finish his sentence:

“Yah! I’m a strong girl , and moreover JiHyun and Hyemi asked me to go there with them. So let’s enter and join them.”

 

Infact, we were going to the concert of B.A.P which was held in Seoul. The very first concert after the scandal. The scandal started to calm down after DaeHyun said that we broke up...

 

Finally the concert started. The atmosphere was filled with a silent, then a voice spoke. I knew that voice really well. It was Jung DaeHyun’s voice, my idol, my first love.

The crowd started to shout and some of them even started to boo.

“Annyeonhasaeyo , I’m Jung DaeHyun of B.A.P. I’m sure you all know me really well. I just want to talk briefly.I know that it’s my fault, that the other members and you all, suffered because of my scandal these past three months. That’s why I want to say that I’m really sorry. But, don’t suffer anymore because I won’t make this mistake twice. When I sing, I really enjoy the feeling and the energy that fan are giving me. So please, accept B.A.P again and give us a lot of support and love.” He bowed and started to sing.

 

I knew how hard it was for him. I’m sure he suffered more than me. Little by little, the crowd started to enjoy the concert like before, before the scandal. They even started to cheer.

Here, I was feeling his passion of being on stage, his passion for singing.

Seeing him smile when the crowd sang with them, gave me happiness… I thought:

“I didn’t forget him at all, I must say that I loved you without any regrets.”

The crowd was cheering and shouting:

“B.A.P! B.A.P! B.A.P!”

 

[DaeHyun’s P.O.V]

After the concert, I was resting in the van. I had my eyes closed when a voice caught my attention. It was the radio:

“So.. we received a message from a university student in Busan. She said:

“Today, I got to see my first love after a long time. Seeing him like that, Happy and living his own dream gave me happiness. Please… Live your dream at its highest level. I’ll always support you…”

 

I smiled a little and thought about JinA. I thought in my head:

“I have money,fame but the only thing I didn’t success in was : Love. I'll wait until the fate allows us to meet again...”

[End of DaeHyun’s P.O.V]

 

Here's an update, after a long time !! I'm so sorry...
But I hope you enjoyed this story! 
Take care guys ~~