Hi, I am Athena

Dead End

Chapter 1 - Hi, I am Athena

"This is Aaliliyah Athena Rydiesierre. heiress to the throne. Unfortunately, we don't have a picture. But you should know where the castle is. Kill her."
The man said.

"Yes sir!" The young man, in his late teens, replied as he took the piece of paper. Although his face remained expressionless, he was a bit shocked. Not at killing this young princess, but on how little information about her.

As if reading his mind, the man leaned on his desk, staring straight at the young boy, saying, "She's well protected, this one. No one can get close to her. That's why we don't have much information on her. However, she is young, and in the middle of marriage problems. You could act as a suitor, get close to her, then kill her. Understand?"

"Yes-"

"By the way," The man interrupted, "you'll be working alone. However, if you need to, call your team for back-up okay?"

"Yes sir!"

"You may start your mission now, K0034."

"Yes sir. Goodbye sir." The young man turned and took his leave.

Sighing, the man behind the desk leaned back on his seat. He saw a lot of potential on this young lad. That was why he gave him a letter and 4 digit codename, K0034. Codenames with 5 digits were extraordinary. Only ones with potential could achieve it. Usually it took about 10 years to achieve the rank of 3 digits. This lad, however, only took 3 weeks.  All his special missions were given to the "upperclassmen." He always gave codenames to all his men, especially the special ones. He never called them by their real names, not wanting to get to close to them. These men could die any time. Yet the young lad had a soft spot on this hard man's heart. He felt as though this young lad was his own son.

Shaking his head, the man sighed and flipped his binder closed.
-------------
(Athena's POV)

Shivering under a tree, I looked up at the dark and gloomy sky. Hoping it wouldn't rain, my mind drifted back to my argument with my parents.

*Flashback 1*

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed in my father's face.
SLAP! The hand came down fast and hard...

*End Flashback*

*Flashback 2*

"Run!" my mother whispered. I turned and slipped into the dark, cold night.

*End Flashback*

I started crying, my tears coming quick. Suddenly, the sky flashed and thundered. It started to pour. Tears and rain dripped down my face. I tried to huddle closer to the tree, hoping to stay dry, but to no avail. My long, once-white dress, started to get soaked and muddied. I started crying again. 'Why is God so cruel to me?' I thought as I drew my legs up and rocked back and forth. I rubbed my arms. I was starting to get cold.
-------------
(Arron's POV)

Dang! Why was it raining so hard! Driving my black Mercedes, I passed a tree. Suddenly, I stopped, put the car in reverse, stopping by the tree. Huddling underneath the tree, was a young pretty girl, not much younger than me. I got out the car, opened up the umbrella and walked over to the miserable girl.
-------------
(Athena's POV)

Did it stop raining? I looked up. I stopped rocking. Standing in front of me was a young handsome man, holding an umbrella above me. His black hair was short, yet stylish. His high cheekbones, full lips, and mesmerizing eyes held me captive. In his black, leather motorcycle jacket, army pants, and black leather boots, he looked threatening yet desirable. Suddenly he spoke.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. His voice was beautiful, lilting, and light like he was singing.

"I-I-" I stuttered, unable to speak. I sneezed.

"Here, take this." He took off his jacket and handed it to me. I gaped. His chest was muscular and his shirt was taut against his bronze skin. He was so handsome, I was practically drooling. I stood up and took his jacket. Putting it on, my legs suddenly grew weak. I fainted and fell on the ground.
-------------
(Arron's POV)

As she fell, I immediately dropped the umbrella and caught her. 'She must have a fever.' I thought as I picked her up bridal style and carried her too my car.

'Why am I doing this?' I thought. This was weird. I never have been so kind before...but that was probably because I've never interacted with any. Oh well, I sighed, this girl needs my help. Maybe she can help me complete my mission. She's cute...wait, What am I thinking! I, Arron, never falls in love. Me have heart of steel! Me is Iron Man!

I drove to my house. Crap! I don't know where she lives! I admonished myself as I pulled into the garage. Now, when she wakes up, she'll think I did something to her. Arrgh! How did I get myself into this? Oh well, I have to keep her for tonight. I don't know where she lives, who she is, and why was she there. Guess I'll have to wait for her to wake up.
-------------

Arron picked her up bridal style and carried her into his house. Once inside, he placed her on his bed upstairs. 'Wow!' he thought as he trudged down the stairs, 'She's really light!' He brought up some soup and Tylenol. When he had placed her on his bed, her forehead was on fire. 'She must've gotten a fever, sitting there out in the rain all by herself. Such a silly girl. " He quietly chuckled to himself.  He grabbed some clothes from his closet and went inside the shower.

After taking his shower, he realized he forgot his shirt. Tying his towel around his waist, he walked outside. Athena, not knowing that he was in the shower, turned just as he walked outside.

She gasped. He was half-! She immediately flushed.

He grinned. 'How cute,' he thought. 'She is so shy! What an innocent girl!' He smirked.

"Like the view?"

"I-I-I um..." came the stuttering reply. He grabbed his shirt and went back in the bathroom.

(Athena's POV)

Oh my god! Did I just see what I saw!? He wasn't even shy about it. Wait, what am I doing here? I...*gasp* He must've brought me here! What did he do? Did he do anything to me?

Arron came back into the room.

"Do you want to get changed? You have a fever. Dress in something warmer." He ordered her. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Um..my name is..." Should I tell him my full name? No...that might make him feel weird. "I'm Athena. And you?"

"Change into these." Arron tossed some clothes to her. I picked them up; a ginormous shirt, and huge pants.

"Uh..I don't think these will fit me. They're too big. " I told him as I gave back his pants. I took the shirt and when to the bathroom.

(Arron's POV)

She's cute. What am I thinking!? It must be hormones, after all, I'm just a normal teenager, leading a dangerous life. Hah! This is going to be interesting. Athena she says? Kind of like the Goddess Athena. Got the looks for it too. Hmm...I'll have fun with her.

(End POV)

I came back out into the room. The shirt was big and a bit see-through. 'Oh well,' I thought as I walked over to the bed, 'at least it's warm.' I looked around and didn't see that mysterious guy, the one who had brought me here. 'Hmm...where could he be? Well, I guess I'll ask later. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.' I laid on the bed and pulled the covers up.

"Aaah...This is Heaven." I murmured. As I turned to my side, I accidentally elbowed something. My pillow groaned.

"Oh! What was that?" I wondered. I looked down and let out a loud, high-pitched shriek.
-------------------------------------------------
End of Chapter 1. That was quite long. Enjoy! Comments please!
-------------------------------------------------