Freshman

Forgive Of Forget (The Band Geeks)

Taeyeon’s POV~

I took one last breath of fresh air before I pulled open the doors before me, stepping inside the new school. There were several students sitting outside the office with their parents, some confused while others looked terrified.

“Excuse me; do you know where the freshman are supposed to go?” I asked a nearby woman sitting behind a wooden desk. She gave me what I thought was a friendly smile and pointed to a noisy room.

“Auditorium.” I nodded and thanked her before opening the pair of doors to a huge auditorium. AKJHDSGSKJHSFJHA!*o* The auditorium wasn’t the prettiest or cleanest place on earth, but holy fudge was there a lot of students. Some sat down in the wooden chairs, talking to friends while others leaned against the walls trying to seem cool. I didn’t know where to go. Everywhere I looked there were students, complete strangers to me, and I couldn’t find a single friend.

I slightly squinted my eyes and looked at a girl flailing her arms at me. Oh Seohyun! I hurriedly walked over and saw that she saved me a seat. TT^TT Friends can be so awesome sometimes over doing the smallest things.

“Hey, you made me look like an idiot waving to you.” She commented and I waved my hand away like it was nothing.

“Mianhe.” I heard Seohyun give out a sigh before gently flicking my forehead,

“You really should get your eyes checked.” I didn’t want to believe it, I have 20/20 vision….but yeah I found myself squinting more often nowadays. We simply sat in the room, trying to find anyone else we knew.

I couldn’t really hold in my excitement and my cheeks hurt so much from smiling the whole day we were in there.

 

Sunny’s P.O.V. ~

After a speech that some lady gave us, another lady started reading out our advisories. After hearing my name I went up to a group of students who’s names were called with mine. These people were tall!!! Too bad I didn’t know any of them, oh wait! There’s Leeteuk! At least someone I know!

A man came up to us telling us to follow him. He looked kind of creepy. We exited the auditorium and went through long hallways. How the hell am I going to get through this year??

He finally stopped near a wooden door opening it for us to come in.

“Hello! My name is Park Jin-Young, and I will be your advisor for this year!” the man smiled after all of us took random seats.

Next to me was a guy I knew from my middle school – Ryeowook, and in front of me were two other girls.

“Doesn’t he creep you out a little?” Ryeowook whispered in my ear. I nodded as an answer my eyes still on Mr. Park.

I met Ryeowook last year when I just moved to Korea. He was in my Korean class, he came from China so his Korean was also weak.

“I’ll let you have some free time and get to know each other before math class starts,” Mr. Park told us going to the back of the class and sitting down at his desk.

Then I saw it….

I saw a poster of Arnold Svarceneger on the wall of the classroom….

How the freak am I going to learn with that poster starring at me?????

“Hey guys,” a short guy came up to our table. All four of us waved at him.

“My name is Taeyang,” he said taking a seat on my chair practically shoving me off of it.

“Sunkyu, but people call me Sunny,” I said after gaining my balance.

“JYP scares me, he has a freaking poster of a Svarceneger!!” he widened his eyes pointing at the poster that I tried so hard to forget.

“JYP?” Ryeowook asked confused.

“Park Ji-young, Ji-young Park – J-Y-P,” Taeyang explained.

That makes sense, hehe I’ll start calling him that. I have a feeling this is a start of an interesting friendship.