Intro (Past)

Forgive Of Forget (The Band Geeks)

2007

Taeyeon’s POV~

I was mindlessly tapping my fingers against the wooden table when I finally heard the lunch bell ringing.

“Finally!” I exhaled in surrender and grabbed my bag, heading off to my next class. I was on my way when I felt a pair of hands pull me back.

“Taeyeon, where do you think you’re going?” I spun around and saw Seohyun and Tiffany raising their eye brows at me. I pointed down the hall where art class was taking place.

“You do know we have math right?” Tiffany asked pointing to the other side of the hall. I looked back and forth and did a face palm. Oh right, today’s Friday! Tiffany playfully smacked the back of my head and Seohyun shook her head at me.

“Honestly Tae, are you really this clueless?” All three of us walked toward our next class, taking the same exact seats next to one another. I guess you could think of us as the female version of the three Musketeers (without all the violence -.-). We were on our third and final year in middle school, all three of us eager to begin our high school adventures.

I couldn’t hold in my eagerness and whispered to Seohyun,

“Aren’t you excited that we’re finally going onto high school?!” She gave me a small glare before pointing to the board,

“I’m trying to get good grades for the final marking period Taeyeon, you should try that sometimes.” That’s Seohyun for you, always a perfect student who never dares to disobey the rules. I poked Tiffany on the side and asked,

“Aren’t YOU excited we’ll all be going to the same high school?” She gave me a neutral nod and returned her attention to the board -.- Is anybody else excited for high school or am I the only one?!

Sunny’s POV~

I sat quietly in the classroom trying not to gain any attention from anybody. I saw Kangin looking at me but I ignored him looking down at my notebook.

“Do you need help with anything?” Leetuek asked leaning over to me. I shook my head no. It wasn’t that I didn’t like talking; it’s just that I couldn’t. My Korean was very limited. I just moved to Seoul a few months earlier from Japan.

“Well if you do, you can just ask me,” he insured me. I nodded, with my head still down.  

The bell rang and everybody in class practically ran out of the room to lunch. I stayed behind slowly gathering my things. I haven’t made a lot of friends because I couldn’t exactly communicate with anybody. Except for one girl – she was also from Japan and the two of us clicked immediately, but she moved back two months after we met.

“Hey, are you coming to lunch?” Kangin came up to me from behind. I could only make out some of his words, but I got the idea. I nodded after putting all of my books in my bag.

“Well come on,” he gave me a smile grabbing my hand. Kangin was probably the nicest person I’ve ever met; he always tried to make small talk with me, tried to teach me some Korean, tried to make me laugh. Too bad I couldn’t always understand his jokes.

“Aren’t you excited for high school?” he asked me along the way. Another one of his tries to make me talk. I nodded.

I was indeed excited to go to high school. My older sister Hyomin went to High School and she told me that their Korean classes were much better. I really hated being the one in class that didn’t understand anything, so I was praying that things in high school would change in a positive way for me.