How to Let Go pt 2

How to Let Go

Yes, Kibum would admit the SHINee broke up, and that it was all his fault, after all, if he hadn’t broken Jinki’s heart like that, then they might’ve still been together. He miss being with his friends and singing and dancing, but he also missed Jinki. He remembered it was Jinki who asked Kibum on a date.
~flash back~
“Kibum!” Jinki yelled as he ran to Kibum.
They had just finished a concert and they were all tired and ready to head back to their dorm.
“What.” Kibum said in monotone. He was tired and sweaty and he was pretty sure he had just twisted his ankle.
“Kibum, don’t be like that, you know I always have something good to say to you!” Jinki said happily as he walked next to Kibum.
Kibum scoffed, “Yes, except that time you broke my hair dryer, and you came to me saying that the fangirls did it. That was not good and I was not happy. AT.ALL.”
“Pshhh, I know, but when I told Taemin that he believed me, and wouldn’t come out of the bathroom for weeks, claiming they were after him.”
“That poor boy.” Kibum shook his head.
“But, no, this is better, I have something really good to say to you.” His smile spread wider, “I want you to go on a date with me!”
Kibum nearly fell from the shock, but Jinki was there to catch him.
~end flash back~

Kibum smiled at the memory, but it also almost brought him to tears. He loved Jinki, and Jinki loved him, but even their love wasn’t enough to keep them together.
“Kibum?” Taemin asked pouring him some tea, “what’s wrong, you look like you’re about to cry? Please don’t cry, when people start to cry, I’ll cry too! And that’s not a threat! I do, once my mom was crying, then my sister started to cry, then I cried, then when my dad came home, he cried to!!! But I have no clue what we were crying about!”
Kibum smiled at the maknae’s story. He remembered once when he burnt his finger of the curling iron, Onew sat next to him with an ice pack, and a soft shoulder to rest on. But Key still remembers that fateful day, they day he hurt his Jinki.