Chapter 1

Bicycles

Haeri smiled at the sleepy Jongin that rested by her side and just stared at him for a good moment. She then grinned excitedly as she jumped out of bed and shook Jongin slightly. "Jonginnnie, let's ride bicycles today".

Jongin got up relunctantly and rubbed his eyes innocently. "Ride bicycles?" He mumbled in a husky tone and Haeri's heart melted immediately. "Yup!" Haeri replied and Jongin groaned. "Didn't we do that last week?" he said and Haeri pouted. "That was rockclimbing" she answered, a frown appearing on her face. "Okay, okay we'll go cycling", Jongin said and Haeri beamed with happiness. "Anything for my little honeybun" Jongin grinned and nuzzled his face into Haeri's neck. Haeri blushed at the gesture and Jongin laughed. "You still blush everytime I do that" Jongin smiled and Haeri blushed a deep crimson before rushing out to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jongin chuckled before getting out of bed and proceeding to the bathroom. 

Soon breakfast was made and Jongin came out in a dark blue cardigan and a pair of black jeans. Haeri stopped for a moment and for that one moment, she fell in love with the gorgeous man all over again. "Haeri, haeriiiiiiiiii~" Jongin sang in a happy tone in front of her face and her little reverie was interrupted. "Oh, sorry just a bit tired" she said and Jongin smirked. "Dreaming about me again?" he asked, the smirk plastered on his face. "O-of course not!" Haeri replied indignantly as her cheeks turned a light pink. "Hmm sure sure" Jongin replied and watched his girlfriend prepare lunchboxes for both of them. Jongin then had a flashback of how they both met.

"Hey Jongin, check out the girl from 11E!" a male voice interrupted Jongin's thoughts as he swerved around to see his friend Baekhyun miming a wolf whistle at a pretty girl who was walking down the halls. He ignored his friend and went back to staring at another girl sitting at the table across him. He hair was tied up in a bun and her eyes were directed at a piece of paper, her eyebrows furrowing as she tried to solve the questions. Lee Haeri was in Jongin's maths class and ever since the beginning of the year, he had fallen head over heels in love with her. She stood up abruptly and began walking to the library, the paper in hand. Jongin in suddenly stood up as well and stopped her in her tracks. "Hey my name's Jongin, ummm do you think we can study together for the maths class next week?" he asked, his heart nearly pounding out of his chest. Haeri was startled but her expression changed as she looked at the handsome boy in front of her. "Sure" she said and Jongin literally fist pumped the air. Haeri giggled as Jongin quickly retreated his hand and gave Jongin her phone. "Give me your number and I'll text you about the study date. 'Woah, I got her number too?' Jongin thought and typed in his number. "See ya soon Jongin" Haeri said and walked off . Jongin blushed as he saw her retreating figure and felt his heart beating quickly. "You have stolen my heart Lee Haeri".

Jongin snapped out of his flashback as Haeri whined from outside the door. "Jonginnie, what's taking you so long?! The bike rental is open now!" she yelled and Jongin got off the chair and walked up to his girlfriend.

"I'm ready now"