I love you

MY TRUE LOVE
A lot of things has been on my mind lately. My head felt like someone has been pounding it together with 2 fists. Thoughts filled my mind as I began to loose energy to endure it all. Where was the one i needed the most? Where was he? 
 
I walk out to the balcony for some fresh air thinking maybe it'll help clear my mind. The sun was setting which gave my city home a great scenery. The sky began to darken as the city lights shined brightly. The cold sky blew cool breezes at me. I breathed it in. The refreshing air helped calmed my mind but yet I still felt like something was missing? That person, where was he? 
 
Suddenly 2 arms wrapped around my hips as a familiar face snuggled in the crooks of my neck. The person sniffed my scent as he said, "hey baby are you ok?" I felt the vibration from his voice on my neck. Instantly, like my hands and arms knew where they belong, I wrapped my arms around his arms as he and I look beyond the city of lights. "I wish we could stay like this forever," I said. "Me too, he replied. Then he turned me around to where our eyes met. He leaned in and our lips crashed. Butterflies began to form in my stomach. Every kiss from him feels like the first. 
 
That's when you know you have found the one. I love you, ___.