cont

Restless

  Joonmyun wakes up with the warmth and scent of Jongin around him, filling his senses with a pleasant buzz and he pulls the younger man closer to him, pressing their chests together. The blinds are closed, but sunlight still peeks through into the room, but Jongin’s back is facing towards the window so Joonmyun doesn’t worry about him waking up.

  He passes the morning threading fingers through the soft locks of his hair, breathing in the scent of his shampoo. Waterfalls. Jongin reminds Joonmyun of waterfalls, how beautiful he Is and how he can slip into his own mind so easily. He thinks the next day they have off he’ll take them to a waterfall. Baekhyun and Zitao will bathe in the sunlight under a tree, he’s sure. And Jongin will bathe in the sunlight under a tree next to him with a white shirt on because he’s self-conscious of the tiny pimples on his chest. Sehun would be an and mock him for it, but Jongdae would pill him away and push him into the water because he’s equally as much of an .

  “Waterfalls would be nice,” Jongin interrupts his thoughts, and Joonmyun realizes he’s spoken out load. “When?”

  “You’re awake,” Joonmyun answers, pressing a kiss to his forehead. “And soon.”

  Jongin hims, pressing his head under his chin. “Warm,” he mumbles, voice soft and gruff, “Thanks, hyung.”

  Jongin reminds Joonmyun so much of a sleepy puppy when he’s half asleep, barley aware of his surroundings and eager for attention and comfort. He mumbles and sighs and sometimes stretches and the cutest of sounds will escape from his lips as his joints pop. Sleepy Jongin makes Joonmyun fall that much more in love with him.

  “Are you ready to get up yet?” Joonmyun asks, pressing fingers against his sleep-warm back. “Smells like Kyungsoo made French toast.”

  “Mmm, no,” Jongin replies, turning over and pulling Joonmyun on top of him. He lazily wraps arms around his neck and pulls him down until they’re nose to nose. “I want to stay just like this. Don’t move.” A contented sigh escapes his mouth. Joonmyun settles his weight on his elbows and hovers over him. Jongin hums, “Maybe a little closer.” He uses his hold around Joonmyun’s shoulders to pull him down until their lips are touching.

  Joonmyun’s not a fan of morning breath –he normally tries to brush his teeth as soon as he wakes up and once more after breakfast- but Jongin’s kissing him and he doesn’t seem to mind, so he allows his tongue to enter his mouth and play with his own. It always amazed Joonmyun how fast Jongin could go from sleepy to in seconds. He doesn’t mind it, especially when Jongin cants his hips up and they both moan.

  “Just a little closer,” Jongin mumbles, and Joonmyun flips them over, the younger on top of him. “His hair tickles against his forehead as they kiss, Jongin ricking his hips down. Joonmyun always loves this angel, loves watching Jongin bounce back on him and his back arch as they kiss. He loves it when Jongin pins his wrists above his head, like he does now.

  Jongin presses his wrists into the mattress. The sun shines on his body in all the right places, illuminating him in a glow that has Joonmyun wishing he could touch.

  “Kiss,” Jongin puckers his lips, leaning above him. Joonmyun has to raise up to kiss him, but Jongin pulls away last second before their lips touch. He grins, “Too slow.”

  “You’ve evil,” Joonmyun chuckles as Jongin releases his hand, placing them on his hips to balance him. “Give me my kiss.”

  “You gotta work for it,” Jongin slides off his lap, smiling before running out the door.

  The sunlight nearly blinds Joonmyun as he walks out of the room, Minseok always opening the blinds as soon as he wakes up. He finds Jongin in the kitchen with a plate of French toast drowned in maple syrup already in front of him. He smiles at him, waving a fork in the air and Joonmyun goes towards him, planting himself down in his lap. Jongin feels him a bite, then Joonmyun turns in his arms to kiss him, and he tastes like syrup. 

 

a/n its short sorry