● ● ●「 Cheatsheet & Application 」 ● ● ●

● ● ●「 Femme Fatale 」From Billionaire Media & 1llionaire Records ● ● ●
Cheatsheet 
● ● ●「  」 ● ● ●
 
01. Let's talk about the application. I want neat and detailed paragraphs. If I ask for two paragraphs +, please do it. For me a paragraph is seven sentences together. So, if I see like two sentences and you make it as a paragraph, I'm not going to accept that. 
02. Don't mess up the layout please. I've worked pretty hard for this application so, don't mess it. Use the source code. It's better than copy/paste. If you don't know how to use a source code, please tell me and I'll help you.
03. For the face claim, I accept Ulzzangs and idols. Since the group is more into the mature concept, the face claim must suits this concept. I don't think that Kim Shin Yeong, Park Hwan Hui, Suzy or IU suits the concept. Also, everyone is 21 years old and +. Lee Hyori & Sistar Bora are taken (IDK who to use so -.-)
04.  For the personality and background, let's have a talk about this. The personality must have at least three main flaws, It's important or else, she will be called  Mary-Sue. I like seeing new trype of personality. I just don't want to see everyone with the same type of personality. For the background, I like better to see a realistic one than a sobs story. Try to keep it realistic.
05. Let's have a girl talk about love interest! This time, the love interest are going to be a K-Hip Hop artists. AOM Production crew (Jay Park, Cha Cha Malone etc.) , 1llionaire, and more are accepted. If you can't find anyone, please tell me and I might help you. :)) Btw, Beenzino is taken.
06. Ethnicity! Everyone must be at least half Korean. Since this group is going to promote in Korea, I want at least 2 full Koreans. So, if you want to be a mixed girl, you can. If I really like your application, I might ask you to change your ethnicity to full Korean. So yeah. I also love to see unique mix. Haha :)
07. For the height and weight! Please look at the BMI. Since the girls are older and more mature, I think they should be healthy. The BMI must be between 18-24.  I'll check if your character is healthy. You can look at the BMI on internet. More she is tall, more she needs meat on her bones. 
08. The positions are; 
Leader, Lead Vocalist, Composer (For being the leader must be one of the oldest)
Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer,Choreographer
Main Vocalist, Visual, Stylist
Sub Vocalist, Main Rapper, Producer
Lead Vocalist, Dancer, Composer
Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper, Sub-Vocal / Choreographer(taken by me)
 
 
 
credits to monochromatic. do not steal.
 

 Turn In!   

Source Code !