The First Night Together

We Got Married!: Fan Edition [Abandoned]

It took about another twenty minutes for the car ride to end and the sudden jolt of brakes woke Ace, who sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily, slightly dazed and trying to remember his surroundings. The car door opened and Ace finally returned to reality, blinking away his sleepiness and smiling at the other male that was in the car with him. "Sorry I fell asleep.. cars and stuff the like tend to do that to be." He laughed lightly, but had proceeded to take some of Soonyul's bags without a second thought, getting out of the car and leading him toward the dormitory.

"It's right up here." Ace went up the stairs at the side and quickly headed to his door, opening up to the small dormitory that had a large living space, a small kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms that were beside one another. The dormitory itself was relatively plain -- Ace didn't do much in it to merit needing luxurious things. The only real attractions were the rack of clothing that was in the living space that was overfilled with dark, punk rock and visual kei style clothing that his stylist had insisted he kept, and the glass case nearly filled with all of Ace's awards and copies of his albums and singles and trophies. There were no photos, no pictures, no personal non-career orientated belongings, not even books.. Nothing that could represent a thing of what Ace was outside his idol life.

Despite this though, Ace held the door open, smiling at Soonyul and nodding inside, beckoning and welcoming the other male into his private space.


Soonyul smiled, letting the other sit back and rest. He did look over worked and stressed, so Soonyul decided to be a good 'boyfriend' and let the other rest. It didn't take nearly as long as he thought to get to the dormitory. It was a large building but modest and out of the way. Perfect for hiding an idol inside. 

When the van stopped, Ace woke up and Soonyul smiled. "It's alright." He said with a chuckle. Grabbing his others bags, Soonyul climbed out and followed the other up to his place. He walked inside and took the space in. 

Plain...

Soonyul felt compelled to make it more homey. Looking back at the other, he smiled. "Wow. Not exactly what I expected, but it's nice." He said and carefully sat his bags down. 

"And it's just you? Don't you get lonely?" He asked softly. "Or are you seeing someone?"

Ace stepped in and closed the door after Soonyul, taking off his shoes and then setting down Soonyul's bags where he did, chuckling a little. "That's what a lot of people have said.. After my manager moved out he took all his things with him and it's been like this since. I don't accumulate much." He stretched a little and then blinked at the question, laughing again as Soonyul spoke to him.

"Why would I be on We Got Married! if I was seeing someone? Well, I guess I am technically because I'm seeing you right now." He grinned and had stepped closer to Soonyul again, smiling down at him, but it was still nothing like the y beast that had risen just twenty minutes ago.

"I guess it does get a little lonely, but I'm traveling so often I usually don't spend much time here so I don't notice it too much." He shrugged and smiled, but there was a small light of sadness that danced in his green eyes. "By the time I'm awake and running I'm usually around other people again, so it's not so bad."

The male stretched again, before taking off his jacket, revealing the graphic tank top beneath it while he tossed the jacket onto the rack with the rest of his ridiculous looking clothing and he opened the door to Soonyul's room. "This'll be where you stay. I'm in this one." And Ace opened the door beside it to a clearly rarely used bedroom. The sheets were folded all nice and still looked new, and all the shelves were empty, and there was nothing that looked anything personal inside. The living room was more furnished than his bedroom.. At least everything was clean.. just, too clean. The maid did way too good of a job getting rid of all of Ace's trash.

"The kitchen is over there, feel free to grab anything." At least this room looked stocked -- plenty of snacks and soda and food that Ace probably wasn't allowed to consume but bought secretly anyway. Maybe that's where the "mess" that the maid had to clean up had come from because there was no way it came from his bedroom. "And this is the bathroom." Ace opened yet another door that led into a large bathroom with a tub.

"What do you think? How's it gonna be, living here for the next few months?"

Soonyul blushed as the other spoke and shook his head. "Well I guess when you put it that way, then you are seeing me." He said and stared at him. He made sure his shoes were off as he walked in further. "Mmm." He said and looked back at Ace, frowning. 

"Well I like it so far." He said as he was led through the small apartment. He liked it, but it was just so plain. He was going to have to change that. He was glad now that he brought some pictures and things. And he was going to make sure that he and Ace took pictures while they were together. 

"You're probably going to hate me. I want to decorate this place. Make it so it's not so empty." He said with a smile. He walked into what was supposed to be his room and smiled. "It's nice. I think I'm going to like having my own room. I didn't get one back home." He said with a chuckle. 

Walking back to Ace, he stood before him. "So do you want to help me unpack?"

Ace blinked a little when Soonyul spoke about making his dorm less empty, and he looked around, a little confused. While Ace had always thought it was a little too big just for him, he was used to not having anything around. At least, anything that was his personal stuff.

"I wouldn't hate you." He chuckled lightly, but smiled all the same. "It'd take a bit of getting used to on my part though. I've never really kept decorations." He stayed at the door of Soonyul's room, smiling as the other male seemed pretty happy with his setting at least. "Glad you like it. And if you ever need me you can just knock on the wall. The beds are up against the same wall."

Ace smiled as Soonyul came back to him and nodded politely. He was still tired from the ride over, but he was not going to be an inconsiderate host. Sleep could wait a little while longer.

"Glad to." And the idol proceeded to pick up a few bags and bring them into Soonyul's room, waiting for instructions on how to help out with the unpacking.

Soonyul was glad the other wouldn't hate him. That would make for a rough show. Hearing that their beds were up against the same wall, Soonyul made a note not do anything that would make him bang against the wall and have Ace come running. That might lead to something embarrassing. "Alright!" He said happily and went to grab his other bags. He brought them back to his room and sat them on his bed. He looked to the ones Ace had, trying to remember what had what in it. 

"Okay, that one has pillows and blankets." He pointed to the red bag. "And that one..." He paused and thought. "That's has my nick knacks." He said. He opened up the green bag in front of him and revealed is clothes. 

"." He whispered, closing the lid. His parents knew of his preference and his mother, thinking it was funny, bought him lady . He had refused them, but apparently she snuck them into his bag. 

"Um, yeah." He said, face still flushed. He stood and looked at him. "Let work on putting the nick knacks up."

Ace listened closely to Soonyul as he spoke, picking up the red bag quickly and pulling out his things to set on the bed where he knew they belonged. Watching Soonyul while he worked and he blinked as the boy flushed when the green bag was opened.. Ace made a silent note to see what was in that green bag before they were done unpacking. It had to be some sort of clothing if his blankets and pillows and nick knacks were in the other two bags. He grinned to himself as he began to wonder what kinds of clothes could make a young man like him flush that way.

"Alright, I don't mind. Just tell me where they go." Ace smiled and went over closer to Soonyul, picking up the bag he had pointed to and then murmuring, smiling a little mischievously. "And then we can unpack your green bag. Clothes right? What style do you like?" Ace gave a cute grin and leaned in a little toward Soonyul, still holding the bag of nick knacks.

"I bet you have really interesting clothing dontcha?"

Soonyul was glad for the help, though now he wasn't so sure he should have asked for it. He made a mental note to call his mother later and yell at her for doing such a horrible thing. And god he hoped his sister hadn't had a hand in this. His sister was just as bad as his mother, always making fun of him. Though Soonyul blamed his ual preference on her as it was, making him dress up in dresses and put on makeup as a child.

And there was that one Christmas present a few years back, the school girl outfit his sister had bought for him. He wouldn't accept it and gave it back to her. He hadn't seen it afterwards, but there was always that feeling that it was lurking about in the house somewhere, just waiting to be used against him. He would die if it really was in his bag. And since the were, he was almost sure it was there too.

"Well I mean they'll go on the night stand and on the dresser." Soonyul said as he took the back from Ace. He was going to open it and start pulling things out, but the other spoke and Soonyul stilled. "W-What?" He asked, glancing quickly to the bag.

"We don't have to worry about that bag. I can put that away later. It is just clothes." he said, laughing slightly nervously. Staring at the other, he shook his head quickly. "No, I just have normal clothing." He said. Grabbing some picture frames, he look them over before moving to the dresser and putting them up, arranging them to face towards the bed so he would be able to see them. They were of his family.

Despite how mean his family could be to him, he loved them with all his heart and was so thankful to be granted such an understanding (if not evil) family. "Oh, I hope you won't mind, but I would like to have pictures of us while we're on the show. You know, to remember the time by." He said and looked back at the other. 

"We could get duplicates and you could have some pictures in here too." He suggested.

Ace freely let Soonyul take the bag of nick knacks away from him, but couldn't help but grin as the young male reacted to what he had to say. Seriously, how could this kid only be two years younger than him? He was too cute to be so close in age to the idol.

"Normal clothing don't make people flush like they have something to hide Soonyul~" Ace chimed, singing Soonyul's name in that heavenly voice that had captured his millions of fans. He laughed, but quickly got up to help Soonyul arrange the pictures, a sort of wistful, dreamy look starting to take over his features as he observed the small Korean family. He gingerly picked up a photo where Soonyul was standing with all his immediate family together at what seemed like his graduation. "That looks fun.. graduating and all."

The idol gave a small, almost sad sounding chuckle as he set down the frame. He himself never went to high school at all, and no one knew anything about his previous educational background. Not even his manager was aware of the pre-idol Ace. The idol was one of stardom's biggest mysteries in terms of origin. No matter how far reporters dug, no matter how many fans stalked him, no matter how many interviews had tried to pry into Ace's past, the gates had been closed and locked away. Not one word had been mentioned of where Ace came from, or who he really was before he came to Japan for eight straight years.

The idol snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to Soonyul as his new dorm mate mentioned photos. Quickly recovering from his prior state, Ace smiled and laughed cheerfully. "Oh I don't mind at all. I suppose it'd be nice to have something on the walls for once." The idol gave another smile as he stood back to admire the portraits and photographs that were lined up neatly on Soonyul's dresser. His own in the room next door had but a tissue box sitting on top. The idol took plenty of photos and selcas for sure, but everything was in his phone and laptop -- or in the USB's that were in his nightstand, since he's overloaded his phone many times with too many photos. Ace was a camera after all -- he just never bothered to put any photos of himself or others up.

"So. How about those clothes now?" The idol broke out into a grin and went to go for that green bag.

Soonyul nearly swooned when the other sang his name. That voice had been the reason he fell for the idol. And he, like many fans, dreamed of what his name would sound like coming from the other. But it was a whole other thing to actually hear his name being sung. God, Soonyul was almost sure he wasn't going to survive the months he was going to be living with the other.

"I don't know what your talking about." He said and quickly tried to change the subject. Maybe if they talked about other things, Ace would forget about the bag. Once the photos were up, Soonyul pulled out his phone charger and small things to put on the night stand, as well as his laptop to get it start charging. 

He looked up as Ace commented on the photo and he smiled. "It was fun. I'm the last of my family to graduate and they were all so proud of me." He said. Hearing the other agree, Soonyul was already planning times they could take pictures together and when he could get them printed and framed.

"Yes, we'll fill this place up with pictures of us and of the other idols and their fans from the show. It'll be fun." He said and chuckled. Ace's attention was soon turned back to the bag and Soonyul gasped. He moved as fast as he could, pressing his hand to the bag and shook his head.

"They can wait for later, honestly." He said, face once more on fire. This idol had him flushing every other minute. He moved to zip the bag back up, but as he did, he jerked the item and the horrible clothing that he didn't want Ace to see, slipped out and landed on the floor, the plastic it was encased in giving a loud thump.

Soonyul froze as he looked down at the . Where was a hole so he could crawl in it?

Ace stood in a sort of shock-still. He had expected Soonyul to run and hastily prevent him from taking a peek at the apparently forbidden clothing that the young male had packed away. He had expected something embarrassing that he could chuckle at and gently tease Soonyul for like a pair of boxers with hearts on it or something, or penguin printed pink pajama pants.

He did not expect the plastic baggie of  to slip out from the green bag and land practically at his feet. He blinked twice, green eyes staring down for what seemed like forever at the lonely package that had made Soonyul's face look closer to a tomato in skin tone rather than it's usual peachy tint. Slowly, the idol squatted down to gently pick up the package, his face unreadable as he lifted it to observe the pink, lace lined with the little magenta colored bow that was at the front of the small pack.

Standing again, the blonde made his way to the frozen fan, his bangs covering his expression while he gently set the package into Soonyul's hands. He then moved in close and murmured into Soonyul's ears, his heated breath brushing right against the lobe.

"I can't wait for us to get married and have you wear those for me, Kang Soonyul."

The idol leaned back, revealing a devilish smile that Soonyul would have to get familiar with soon, before he stood and chuckled deeply, his voice still in that deep tone that made anyone want it. "I think I'll let you unpack the rest of your clothes in private. That way whatever else you have in store can be a surprise."

And Ace winked to the other male before leaving the room a little too quickly, going into his and shutting the door while he reached to hold the fabric of his tank top over his racing heart. This guy was going to drive him mad with desire before this show ended.

! Oh ! That's all Soonyul could think as he watched Ace move to pick up the package. He was so killing his mother, that was the end of that. This was so embarrassing. As Ace walked over to him, he tried reading the other, but he couldn't. And that made him even more worried. 

Surely Ace would think him gross, even though Soonyul never wore the before. Ace would hate him and this whole thing would be called off. Why was this happening to him? He couldn't believe this!

The package was dropped into his hands and he stared down at them, ready to throw them away when he felt the breath against his ear. That voice, god it was so hot. The heat from his flush started traveling down his neck and to his ears. Oh , . Soonyul couldn't wait then, to be married to this man. 

His body was craving Ace, his touch, his voice. He wanted him all. But he still wasn't entirely sure if Ace wanted him. Well he knew Ace wanted him, but he didn't know how true his feelings were. And to be honest, Soonyul wasn't sure of his. Sure he loved him as a fan would love their idol and he was attracted to him. But Soonyul wanted his first time to be special.

Though at the rate they were going, his first time was going to be nothing but lust and desire. When Ace pulled back and left him alone, Soonyul felt his knees buckle as he fell to the floor. His breath was coming out in heavy pants, heart pounding in his chest.

"Oh god this is going to kill me." He whispered to himself. He looked over the once more and sighed. So maybe he would keep them. He took a few minutes to collect himself and once he had, he put his clothes away.

Fifteen minutes later, everything was put away and straight, just to his liking and he left his room to go find his host. He wasn't sure where Ace went. For all he knew, the other ran away and wasn't going to come back. Or ran away to go tell his friends about what he saw.

"Ace?" he called.

The young host groaned a little as he heard his name through dreams of candies falling from the sky and his chocolate syrup fountain. Slowly pushing himself off the bed he had collapsed onto, he stumbled over to his door and opened it, rubbing his head a little while he looked around with one eye, the other shut to keep the brightness from impairing all of his vision.

He had fallen asleep quickly after he'd calmed his racing heart and made his head stop thinking about the weird es he had. Just seriously how lucky was he gonna get to have a guy now rooming with him having with him? He took a breath and finally spotted Soonyul in his haze.

"I'm here.." He called with a yawn, his hair completely ruffled as he walked over to the other male and then stretched, trying to get some life back into himself. "Ah.. Shoot I forgot.. Shower first then sleep ha.." The tired idol gave a smile before thinking again and then looking to his kitchen. "Food too.. uh.. Maybe there are some leftovers I can reheat.." Another yawn and it became clear Ace was in no condition to be doing anything with any sort of appliance, kitchen or otherwise.

"Oh uh.. what did you need me for by the way?" Ace finally remembered to ask what exactly Soonyul had actually called him for, continuing to try and blink away his tiredness.

Soonyul turned as the door opened. He smiled as he looked at the other, though it fell rather quickly. He noted how tired the other looked and shook his head. He could only imagine what Ace's life was really like as an idol. He was sure it was filled with a busy schedule, 24/7 all year around. It made him wonder if the other ever got a vacation.

And if not, maybe they could have a honeymoon after they get 'married' so the other could take a semi-vacation to relax. "You look so tired." He commented. It seemed though, Ace didn't even realize he was there for a moment. But soon enough his attention turned to him.

Well, the show hasn't started yet, but that didn't mean Soonyul couldn't start taking care of the other. Not that Ace really needed to be cared for. He was sure the other could care for himself. But it was obvious in this state, that he couldn't.

"You know what?" He said and smiled. "Why don't you go and lay back down and take a bit of a nap." He said as he reached out and his head. "I'll make us something to eat and when it's ready, I'll come and wake you when it's done." He said. He turned Ace around and ushered him back in the room.

"After that, you can get a shower alright? Go rest." He said with a smile. The other may drive him crazy with desire, but this just might work out. And though he shouldn't, Soonyul hoped maybe something more than just a fake relationship would come out of this experience.

Ace continued to try to blink away his drowsy state as Soonyul commented he looked tired. He was -- usually he was -- but that didn't mean he couldn't fake energy really well, or at least pull it out from only god knows where. The more times he fell asleep within a certain period though, even Ace's expert acting and energy pulling skills couldn't get him to seem more than half-awake. Which had pretty much become the case.

"I'm not all that bad.." He fibbed, rubbing at his forest green eyes and trying to pull them open to save face. All was for naught though as he flushed when Soonyul suddenly pet him, the gesture continuing to remind him of a mother he didn't want to remember. Not yet..

"Whaat?.. But it's my kitchen!" He whined, pouting a little like a child though he was easily ushered to his room. Damn this drowsiness was making him do weird things. Since when did Ace the idol whine like that? But this was Ace the tired twenty two year old.

And Ace the tired twenty two year old gladly laid back down into his warm comforter and passed out just like that.

Soonyul chuckled. "It maybe your kitchen, but I'm living here now too. So we have to share." He teased. He helped the other back to his bed and it didn't seem to take much for the other to get back to sleep. Soonyul stood over for a moment, watching as he slept.

"I think you need more sleep than you're willing to admit." he muttered to himself. Leaning down, he made sure Ace was tucked in and pressed a light kiss to his forehead. Pulling back, Soonyul flushed at his actions and was really glad the other wasn't awake to know what he just did.

'Alright Soonyul, get a hold of yourself. You can't fall for this idol, no matter what he says or does. You can't.' H
e thought to himself. Turning he left the room quietly and closed the door. He didn't start on dinner right away. Instead, he waited a few hours, letting Ace rest before he started.

By the time dinner was done, the sun had long since set. Setting the small table, he grinned. Nothing fancy, just a baked chicken dinner. He made his way back to Ace's room and opened the door. Walking in, he moved over to the other's bed and leaned over, gently shaking him.

"Ace, wake up."

The sleepy idol was dreaming.. dreaming of a long time ago, when he was running along the coastline, laughing and playing in the sand happily without a care. He had picked up a hermit crab, and ran to his mother to show her the fine specimen of his exploration. 'Mummy! Mummy, look what I found!' The young redhead handed over the small creature, and happily bounced as he received a sweet kiss to the forehead, the same one as always.

And as consciousness finally came back to him, Ace blinked open his green eyes, blinking in confusion as he looked around. Someone was.. shaking him. His vision finally focused and he looked up at the pretty male that he had met just hours ago, and slowly smiled.

For years his manager had always woken him too early, much too early for a smile, much too early for an already overworked and tired Ace. He had been shaken for years roughly by the shoulder and had his covers torn from his shoulders in the dead of winter.

"Thank you." Ace murmured, gazing up with a look that spelled an appreciate no one but him could understand.

Sitting up, the idol ran a hand through his tussled hair as he untangled his legs from the comforter, taking a deep breath and doing a long stretch before he stood, smiling and sniffing the air.. Chicken. How long as it been since he had homemade chicken?

"It smells amazing.." He murmured, looking to Soonyul and smiling at him, holding out his hand to the other male. "Take me to dinner?"

Soonyul watched as Ace slowly came around and smiled. The other was so cute and adorable. Like a little child just waking up. The thank you shocked him. But Soonyul knew better than to ask. He was sure it had to do with something, something only Ace would know and probably something Soonyul will never understand.

"Mmm, it looks good too." He said with a nod and laughed. "Hey now! You're my husband! You be taking me to dinner." He teased lightly. He took the other's hand none the less and helped him up.

"The fridge was really full." He commented as he lead him out of the room and to the kitchen area. Moving around, he pulled out the other's chair for him and once Ace sat, he helped push it in like the gentleman he was raised to be.

"Please eat as much as you want. There's extra on the stove too." He said as he took his own seat and started cutting up the boneless chicken , mixing it in with his yellow rice and took a bite.

"Mmm, I got the recipe right this time!" He said happily.

Ace gave a cute, teasing pout as Soonyul tried to , laughing lightly and pulling himself up with the hand, blinking a little as he liked the feeling of someone else's hand in his. He rubbed his eyes a little with the back of his free hand and headed out with Soonyul, smiling lightly.

"Ah, I know. My maid likes to restock for me in case the off chance ever happens when I'm not too tired to cook for myself." He chuckled a little despite the bleak message that gave, but sat down in the chair pulled out for him, blinking at how much of a gentleman the other male was. It was impressive to see anyone around their age range doing anything that amounted to even slight chivalry. "Ah, thank you Soonyul."

The idol smiled again as he looked down at the food, and had practically started drooling. Any fan of his knew his love for food of any kind. The delicious smell wafting from the chicken and rice made him almost shiver with anticipation while he waited for Soonyul to sit and start eating. He was going to be a good host -- specially if Soonyul was such a gentleman. A part of Ace knocked himself upside the head when the thoughts trailed into less innocent quarters about how the other male was plenty lewd despite his cute, outward politeness.

The idol however, proceeded to dig in as Soonyul took the first bite and stars practically came to his eyes as Ace sat back and slumped in his seat, the fork still in his mouth. "You. Are an amazing cook. I am such a lucky husband I don't even understand it." Ace swore he squealed like a girl before he sat up and started to eat again, a happy, almost dazed expression on his face like he was in puppy love. Which may not be entirely untrue considering his infatuation with good food.

Soonyul was so glad that Ace loved his food. And he was glad he got the recipe right this time around. Dinner progressed in mostly silence, though they did make some small talk. Afterwards, Soonyul insisted on doing the dishes while Ace took his shower and got ready for bed.

Once the dishes were cleaned, Soonyul took his own shower and dressed in his pajamas. Saying goodnight to Ace, he settled into his new bed in his new room to get some sleep. After all, they had a big day tomorrow, with more to come.