The First Meeting

We Got Married!: Fan Edition [Abandoned]

(Author's Note: ybakura writes in purple and plays Kang Soonyul, and ShirouEn writes in blue and plays Ace.)


Kang Soonyul was a fan boy. An absolute fan boy when it came to music. He had many bands that he liked, but none could ever compare to his favorite singer, Ace. This solo Japanese singer was shooting to the top and was going to hold the number one position on the charts no matter what song he came out with. And Soonyul would be there to cheer him all through the whole thing. He would do anything to show his support.

That’s why, when it was announced that a new edition of We Got Married! was coming out in Japan, but with the use of fans, Soonyul jumped at the chance. Both men and women were allowed to enter into a drawing. From that drawing, one person would be picked to be matched with each idol. The line-up of who was going to be on the show was rather interesting. In fact, there wasn’t a single person on there that Soonyul wouldn’t have minded being paired up. They were his favorite singers. But then there was Ace. Ace was going to be on the show and though Soonyul was praying to be partnered with him, he honestly didn’t think he was going to be chosen for anything.

That’s why, when the letter came in the mail, saying he had not only been chosen, but also chosen to be Ace’s partner, he flipped out. In such a way that his parents were close to calling the cops, the hospital, anyone to come and make sure he was alright. 

So Soonyul packed what he needed and on the date specified, flew out from South Korea, made his way to the studio and sat in the waiting room with the five other lucky fan winners. He was only too thankful that he was relatively fluent at speaking and understanding Japanese.

~*~

Inside one of the rooms, the producer of the show sat at his desk, reading over a few of the papers and staring at the six idols before him. “Alright then, the last of the winners has shown up. I’ll start bringing them in to introduce you all.” He said and smiled at them.
Standing, he walked to the door with a list, and slowly, one by one, he called them in until he reached the last person.

“Kang Soonyul.”

Soonyul looked up excitedly and grabbed his bag. Walking to the man, he bowed as he walked into the room, eyes immediately landing on the one person that truly mattered. Honestly, it sounded like he was a love sick puppy and he was. Despite the fact he was gay, it was simply idol worship. Nothing more, nothing less.

“Hang on a minute.” The producer said with a groan. The name sounded like a woman’s, but this clearly wasn’t a woman. This was a man. Or well boy. No, it was a young adult. “I’m sorry, there’s been a misunderstanding.” He said and turned to look at Ace.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized to him before looking back at Soonyul. “I’m sorry, but we just can’t have you on the show. We don’t have another female idol.”

“I know. It said I was supposed to be with-“

“I know what it said, but we can’t allow that and I don’t believe my idol will allow that either, right Ace?” he asked, looking back at the male.

The top of the charts again, and Ace was grinning like an idiot the whole time. His new single had just hit number one and now it was time for what any idol would consider a break from the usual dancing and singing practice -- showtime. It was no secret Ace loved being on variety shows; his vibrant personality, his laughter, the humor and pure stupidity of it all was in high contrast to his usually serious, but stunning live performances and MV's that casted him off as the cool type more than anything.

To Ace, shows were a chance to finally get away from his image. It was his time to shine; and literally since usually his makeup artist, hair stylist and costume manager all agreed he looked much more heavenly in black clothes that resembled punk rock and fit his Visual Kei style more than his preference for bright, obnoxious colors that made your eyes hurt.

So to that, Ace was more than happy (to his manager's dismay) to accept the invitation onto We Got Married!: Fan Edition.

Now in private, Ace was a flirt. He loved to be loved, and give love. At the lowest, he could even be termed a host or a playboy. Of course this was an unacceptable image in stardom, and his manager was all over keeping it as much of a secret as possible. We Got Married! was now his chance to be a part of him that had been locked away since he was merely fourteen.

Happily making his way into the room with five other idols, he bowed and greeted the producer first before making his rounds with his fellow idols, hugging them and laughing with them being that he was already on friendly terms with most of the people in his community. His manager could keep him from being a flirt, but he couldn't keep him from being a social butterfly. Waiting patiently, Ace sat in his seat as the other five idols got introduced to their fans. Two girls, three boys, all relatively good looking.

And then it was his turn. Getting up, Ace put on his ridiculously cheerful grin while his green eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Kang Soonyul."

Ace blinked twice, his smile faltering into a confused, flattened sort of 'o' shape while he looked at the clearly not female fan that came in through the door. He could vaguely hear the producer sounding exasperated at the accident, but somewhere in his head, Ace was dancing to his single, 'I Won the Lottery with You'.

Another very well kept secret was that Ace was gay. He'd flirt with anyone to see blushes and smiles, but there was nothing with too much and a missing appendage that could turn him on.

Ace quickly shook his head as the producer spoke to him, blinking twice and looking back and forth between the producer and the fan that was plenty adorable for someone who was likely only a year or two younger than him at most.

"I know what it said, but we can't allow that and I don't believe my idol will allow that either, right Ace?"

Ace knew the answer that this producer and his manager wanted him to give. They knew he was supposed to send the poor boy with a pretty name home. He also knew, that he was supposed to send the poor boy home. It took Ace about five seconds to decide he really didn't give a single care what anyone knew what he was supposed to do.

"Actually.. I think this would be an interesting dynamic, wouldn't it?" His face broke out into another one of his famous grins that had almost made many girls, and apparently boys, pass out. "Besides, it'd be such a hassle to redo the drawing and explain the mix up. The first shoot is tomorrow morning, and there's no way we can find someone and fly them here in time." Oh there it was; the famous bull ting that always won Ace a spot in quiz shows. Ace could reason his way around almost anything.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with this. Gay marriage was legalized, so the show can even play this up and get some different kind of interest." He didn't know when he had, but Ace somehow found his way around the desks and producer to make it to the boy's side, smiling the whole way while he defended his of luck. Be damned if he was gonna let this pretty thing get away. Besides, the look on the kid's face the moment he got in made it too obvious who his favorite of the six in here was. After all, the fact was three very attractive female idols were standing all within ten feet of the kid, and his eyes were focused soley on Ace.

"If it's not a problem with.. Kang Soonyul was it?" He turned and smiled down at the other male, easily knowing the answer. "I think this would be an excellent surprise in the show."

The producer was in shock when Ace came up and actually agreed to this arrangement. He even gave reasons as to why they should go with it. It might have been true that gay marriage had been legalized, but that didn't mean people went around and flaunted it. Though, many of the young women fans did like fan service, especially between two men. 

Maybe....

"It's not a problem with me." Soonyul said quickly, eyes sparkling with joy as he stared at Ace. This was seriously a dream come true. If it weren't for the fact that Soonyul did have some male pride (not a lot, but some) he would have been squealing right now. He looked back to the producer then, watching as the other looked them over carefully.

"Well," The producer paused and sighed. "Alright, but only because we wouldn't be able to find someone else to start with the shoot tomorrow." He finally agreed, which had Soonyul fist pumping in his mind. 

"Thank you." Soonyul said, bowing deeply to the other. 

The producer merely nodded and looked down at his papers. "Alright, the shoot will start tomorrow morning at 8. Everyone needs to be there on time." he said and looked pointedly at Soonyul before looking to the other fans. "Does anyone have any questions?" he asked and looked around.

"If not, then you all are free to go." He dismissed them, allowing the pairs to get to know each other before they started the show tomorrow morning.

Ace gave a chuckle as the producer took the bait just like all the others. It was this kind of play and messing around that made Ace's self-confidence and arrogance all the more justifiable. He could also feel the excitement coming off of Soonyul and happily took it in to preen his ego with. He really did love his fans; all the extra fan service, autograph sessions and encores were clear signs he thought plenty of his fanbase.

As the little introduction session closed, Ace smiled and turned to Soonyul, and nodded toward the door while the other pairs had begun some pretty awkward conversations. "Let's get some space and we'll get to know each other, seeing as we'll be living together for the next couple months." He grinned and ushered himself out the door, happily heading around to a bigger sitting area and plopped himself comfortably on a sofa for two, patting the space beside himself.

"Sit. As you're probably aware my name's Ace, I'm twenty two, born August 17th, and I am an Idol." He grinned at the completely irrelevant introduction. More than likely any fan of his would know that and much more about him.

"Boring stuff aside now, how about you tell me about yourself?"

Now free to speak with his idol, Soonyul felt his heart starting to race. What if he said something stupid? Or what if he said something to upset the other? So many things could go wrong that would have Ace hating him before the show even started. He knew he wasn't the easiest person to live with either. Oh man, a few months, was he even going to be able to last that long?

Especially with hiding his secret. It was one thing to be a fan; it was another to actually fantasize about being bedded by the other. But Ace wasn't like him, he didn't fancy males. The other was so into women it wasn't even funny. Soonyul didn't stand a chance, but he was at least glad he could get this chance to meet his idol and maybe even become friends with him.

Nodding, he followed the other out of the room and to the bigger sitting area he had been in minutes before. Planning to sit across from him, Soonyul's cheeks heated up as Ace motioned for him to sit next to him. Well, he couldn't be rude. Carefully he set his bag down on the floor before taking a seat. Turning himself, he stared in awe as the other spoke. Not that it wasn't information he didn't already know, but it was so different hearing it coming from Ace's mouth.

"Wow." He whispered. Clearing his throat, he chuckled. "Well, my name is Kang Soonyul and I'm a big fan of yours. I was born on January 17th and I'm 20 years old. I transfered to the University of Tokyo for the semester in order to come onto this show, but originally I went to Korea University." He said. "And I'm just an average person so happy to meet my idol." he said.

"I hope that wasn't too boring."

The whisper that came out of Soonyul made Ace break out into another one of his famous grins. Exactly how could a 20 year old man sound so cute? He listened closely, his green eyes sparkling in curiosity, excitement, and a little bit of mischievousness. He had never been this close to a fan before outside of autographs, and certainly not for this long. The most time he really had to interact with people were usually on his shows or during rehearsals for big concerts. He lived by himself now after all, in the dorms that his company provided all their rising stars.

"Hey, that's cute. If you were two years older, you'd be exactly eight months older than me." He laughed a little, crossing his legs and sitting back comfortably before smiling and looking up at the ceiling.

"I come from a small town that was right along a coast, so I always loved the sea. I'm big on swimming, but I haven't been able to do much with it since I became an idol. I'm partial to bright colors, particularly orange, and my favorite time of day is sunrise, because it's so rare I wake up in time to see it." And Ace went on, and on and on.

The social butterfly was definitely at it again. He didn't usually pass out information like this so easily -- most of this stuff were things a normal fan could never get a handle on -- like how he hated dogs since he was bitten by his when he was four, or why he liked to climb trees and how he broke his ankle as a kid from falling out of one. "That's why most of my moves use my left leg, ya know."

He was so open; it was astonishing why the idol didn't really have much information out there about his private life. Nobody even knew his real name -- apparently since he moved countries to start his career and had used his alias ever since. Since it was known that he lived in a small town beforehand with little outside communication, it was no wonder no one really figured it out yet.

Ace shook his head though and smiled at Soonyul, laughing a little. "I'm sorry, I talk way too much don't I?" He mused, before sitting closer to Soonyul and pinning all his attention to the other male. "I don't get to talk to others that often, so this is new to me. Thank you for listening to me." He grinned again.

"I'd like to know what you think though. And of course more about yourself too."

It was cute? That he and Ace shared the same day for a birthday, just different months and different years. It was more like fate. Or at least Soonyul thought so when he found out that Ace thought it was cute. But he tried to not let his excitement get the best of him. Though he was happy at the moment, he afraid that if he let that happiness get one over on him, he would really do something stupid.

"No way." He muttered as he listened to the other talk. One thing he hadn't read on the internet was how social the other could be. And he just kept talking and talking and talking. It was almost off putting if it weren't for the fact Ace was an idol and everything he said was information that no one else had except for Soonyul now.

"I never noticed that you always led with your left leg." He said and chuckled softly. "Gosh." He said, another flush being pulled from him as Ace got closer. Damn it! Why was he acting this way?! He needed to really just clam down and get over his star struck state. He was going to be spending months with this man.

"Ah, you do talk a lot." He agreed with a small laugh. "But that's alright. And you're welcome. I'll listen any time." He told the other, staring into his green eyes. "I think...that you're just like us. Really normal, but we forget that because you're so talented and on TV and just so...amazing." He said and looked away for a moment. Gathering himself once more, he looked back at Ace.

"I think you're really cool." He said. Now what should he tell the other about himself?

"You want to know about me?" He asked and nodded his head slowly. "Well I live with my parents. They would rather have me live with them while I go to school, than live in a dorm and be around 'distractions' as they call it." He said, making little quotation marks in the air.

"Um, I have an older sister. She's married and expecting her first child. I have two cats, a grey one named Missy and an orange one named Rex." He said. "Really his name is Reckless, but I shortened it to Rex." Soonyul thought on a few more things before telling Ace about his hobby in painting and writing.

"I don't know what else to say." He said, a bit embarrassed. "I mean, I'm sure I have more to tell you, but I just...can't think of any of it right now."

Ace couldn't help but keep grinning at the flushes that he drew from Soonyul. It was like candy -- sweet and satisfying. Soonyul was plenty adorable and just Ace's taste. Even the way he responded made it clear he was listening the whole way through, and most of Ace was hoping it wasn't just his fanboying doing the work. It'd be a real pain to have to live with someone who'd get fed up with his chatterbox personality, or pretend to listen to him.

He felt a smile cross his lips even more as Soonyul described what he thought of him. How many times was he told he was amazing? A prodigy? Fantastic? It was almost sickening at this point.. And here was a boy he'd just met telling him people forget he's normal.

"I think you're real special." He murmured, sincerity sparkling across the green eyes that looked almost forest-like. Almost like him, since there was so much more to see beneath the canopy of leaves.

He nodded softly to assure Soonyul he wanted to hear him out, and he listened attentively to everything the other male said. While he always had something to say, Ace also knew how to listen to people. It was probably the only reason his manager hadn't gone bonkers yet.

"Well I can understand that. Though I can't say living in a dormitory is very distracting. If anything, they drill into your head that your work comes first at mine. Every time I go in I spend the next moment of awareness realizing I just slept on the couch and now my manager is waking me for a photo-shoot." Ace gave a few chuckles despite how bleak his condition actually sounded. Not being able to make it to a bed that was just ten steps more to the right of the couch was pretty bad.

The sparkling that went through Ace's eyes continued as he listened to the other male, completely sincerely interested. Having lost a normal life at fourteen he never knew what having a hobby other than dancing and singing was really like. "No no. Don't be pressured to talk." He smiled and laughed a little, before sitting back up, realizing he had been leaning in a little too close.

"I'm sure we're actually supposed to get going now anyway. You have everything you need to move in correct? I'll bring you to the car." And with that, Ace stood and held out his hand to help Soonyul, smiling all the way.

Soonyul had no idea how close the other was getting. He was just lost in his own world. He was trying to impress the other, but to him it seemed like his life was just boring. But Ace never said anything hateful or mean. He was so accepting and joyful through it all. It truly amazed him at how normal the other could be.

"I'm not special." Soonyul tried to brush the comment off, but it did make him happy. And if he were a dog at the moment, his tail would be wagging with excitement. Hearing how Ace lived, Soonyul was a little bit upset, but didn't comment. It wasn't his place to say how the other should be living. Besides, he was sure it wasn't Ace who decided things, but his manager. Those mean ol' managers.

"Ah, well I'm not pressured. It's just, you have said so much about yourself, but I'm not that exciting." He tried to explain. He had literally run out of things to say about himself. But Ace was right, they should probably get going.

"Yes! I have everything." He said. His eyes moved to the held out hand and slowly, almost hesitantly, Soonyul took it, standing up. Bending down, he grabbed his bag and lifted it. 

"I'm ready."

Ace chuckled softly as he pulled Soonyul up from the seat, standing back and putting his hands into his jean pockets. His designer had decided to make a good impression he should look a little more casual than he usually did -- which meant regular looking jeans but the most ridiculous black leather jacket she could find laying around which Ace proceeded to throw on at that moment. 

"Follow me." Ace smiled behind him and headed out toward the doors where the other idols had left already (probably having said a lot less than Ace did), and throwing on a hat over his currently blonde hair. It was common occurrence for ambitious fans to appear wherever Ace went in hopes of a candid photo op. The male could hear the confusion starting over the crowd already as people spoke in not-really-hushed whispers about him leading another male out. All the other idols had correct gender pairs; Ace was with another boy.

"This one." Ace opened the door and gestured to the inside of the black minivan, stepping back and silently positioning himself between Soonyul and the photographers, grinning and waving to attract the attention away from the unusual situation in the most inconspicuous manner possible.

Soonyul nodded and followed Ace to the doors and outside. He was greeted with nearly a crowd, both of fans and of photographers. And the whispers. Okay, so he hadn't thought of all the things that could happen, should people see him with Ace. 

Of course he didn't think he would be seen with the other until the show started. Of course he forgot that what was put on the show was what he and Ace actually did. They would be seen in public while shooting. It was a little off putting. It was worse because he was a boy and apparently, the crowd didn't like that.

At the car, the door was opened. "Thank you." He whispered as he climbed in quickly. He was eager to get out of the spotlight. Throwing his bag into the trunk, he took a seat and put on a seatbelt, waiting for Ace.

This was new and strange and he wondered just how Ace managed to get through this. Though it was one thing to be a solo idol with fans. But it must be hard for the other, to have a relationship. Not that this show was going to help any. Maybe he was ruining Ace's chances to meet a nice young lady and settle down one day. He should apologize for the inconvenience and he planned to as soon as the other got in.

Ace quickly jumped in after blowing a kiss to his fans that were immediately pacified over the situation after some fan service. It was Ace's signature after all. Sighing a bit though as the van started and headed back to his dorm, he looked over to Soonyul and quickly put up a hand to stop whatever he predicted was going to come out of the other's mouth.

"I just want you to know I don't regret my decision to letting you be my partner for the show." He spoke quickly, but not quietly at all. It was not meant to be a secret, and Ace needed Soonyul to know that. That the other boy was no hassle and that Ace hadn't any second thoughts.

"From now on.. I want to warn you about the public. Being an idol and always on camera, I'm used to this thing, but I know that's not how it is for just anyone." He took off his glasses, and his green eyes looked at Soonyul seriously. "So if you're uncomfortable or if you feel like all this stuff about us being two men is getting to you, don't hesitate to talk to me okay?" He gave a sincere smile, before sitting back, having said what he needed to say. He hoped at least a little of what he could imagine Soonyul was feeling would've been passed away.

As soon as Ace got into the van, Soonyul moved to apologize. But the hand was raised and he closed his mouth. Listening to the other, he bit his bottom lip, nodding his head softly. He smiled at the other, glad that Ace wasn't having second thoughts. The other wasn't having second thoughts about being with him.

He was glad for that. "It is overwhelming." He said and sighed. "And I guess I didn't think this through well. But I'm so glad you're still willing to have me as your partner." He said, looking up into Ace's eyes, his own brown eyes sparkling.

"Thank you so much! And if it becomes too much I will tell you, I promise." He said with a nod. He looked out the window for a moment, taking the time to calm himself once more. He watched as the scenery passed by.

Turning back, he looked to Ace and smiled. "So, how does this work?" He asked. "I mean, with you having so many fans, surely we'll be interrupted a lot. Do you think they have specific shooting locations already mapped out?"

Another smile brightened up Ace's face in the dim light of the car. The boy's eyes were enticing, even if they were a color Ace was so used to since he had so many other Asian fans. He nodded a little as he spoke, and then relaxed quickly into the seat as Soonyul took time to compose himself. Ace himself was almost asleep by the time Soonyul spoke to him again, blinking awake and rubbing his eyes lightly, smiling.

"Ah.. During my briefing the show wanted to film scenarios with each couple, after the first welcome shoot. There's six dates, that rotate through the six couples on the show and each date the cameras will follow and the staff will keep the public at bay. We also get a seventh date to pick a place of our own choice in location and activity. They'll also give us challenges during these dates I think, not sure what for." Ace counted on his fingers to list off the points that the producers and managers had told the idols.

"Somewhere in there, I'll be proposing to you.. It'll be a surprise." He grinned and laughed softly at that fact. "And then we'll have our own mock wedding and after that they'll be filming us as a married couple, giving us missions like moving in, shopping together and taking care of a real house rather than just a dormitory. Until the wedding we'll live in my dormitory, where we'll have privacy, but once we move in they have full liberty to film us whenever."

And that was as much as Ace could remember. Now that he thought about it, it really was a pretty complex scenario, especially since there were six couples, but then again these reality TV shows had plenty of funds to make anything work.

Soonyul listen as the other spoke. He hadn't really been told what was going on. He had seen a few shows of the Korean We Got Married!, but had never really paid much mind to them. The only reason he put his name in for this show was because he had the potential to casted in. And he was. It was actually a lot more work that he thought it was going to be. He was worried now.

"So, seven dates and somewhere in there you'll propose to me?" He asked, feeling his face flush. It wasn't strange to think of another man proposing to him. In fact, Soonyul was hoping one day he would be married to someone he loved and settle down. He was exclusively gay. What was strange is that it was Ace who was going to be asking him. And whether it was fake or not, he knew he was going to be an emotional mess.

"Sounds like a rough time for us." He said with a chuckle and frowned. "They're not like...going to put cameras in the bathroom are they? Cause that would be weird. And I know in America they have this one show that does that. It's strange." He muttered, looking away for a moment, just thinking about things.

"I think living in a house will be easy. I know how to take care of one more or less." He said with a shrug. Looking back at Ace, he cocked his head.

"So what do we do at your dormitory?"

Ace nodded as Soonyul repeated the gist of what he had just said, smiling as he leaned his head on his arm, grinning at the flush that lit his fan's cheek. Seriously, it was getting hard to hold back his flirting instincts. The only real reason he was being so patient was the fact that the boy probably had enough to worry about with the show and everything without Ace hitting on him off screen. He was a flirt, but a considerate flirt, wherever you could get one of those.

"Ah, it'll be a little rough. But not that rough I bet. Only the candid interviewing might be really weird." Ace nearly doubled over laughing as Soonyul mentioned even the possibility of the cameras in the bathroom. "Oh god no! Even if they wanted I'd comb the whole place through and get rid of'em! No one needs to see that kind of thing on television!" Ace continued laughing, splaying himself across the already small car seat and ending up somehow with his head in Soonyul's lap while he grinned, smiling up at the boy. Well he didn't need to be that considerate.

"Americans and their weird TV shows." He giggled again, holding his stomach, though he didn't make any move to get his head out of Soonyul's lap. "And I'm glad you know how to take care of a house. My manager got so fed up with my place he hired a maid." And Ace snickered again, grinning and then thinking about Soonyul's question while he crossed a leg over his knee.

"I'd say I'm gonna help you unpack, tour you around the place and then take a shower and sleep. I don't know about your habits, but my manager gets driven up a wall waking me up earlier than 10am." Ace laughed softly and grinned again up at Soonyul. "So you better prepare yourself for when we live together in the house."

It honestly wasn't that funny. But he was glad Ace was getting a kick out if this. Though knowing the other would make sure there wasn't any cameras in the one room that should be private, it helped ease his nerves. But they were set off again as Ace's head made its way into his lap. He wasn't sure what to do or where to put his hands, so he sat still.

Staring down at the other, he nodded and smiled. "So then." He said. "Do I get my own room? Or do I sleep on the couch?" He asked. "I don't have a problem with that, if that's the case." He said. Arms getting tired, he slowly lowered one, hand resting gently on Ace's head, the other trying to find someplace to rest without touching the other. The last thing he wanted was for Ace to think he was getting fresh.

"Well we were told we had to be there at eight." He commented with a laugh. "So then, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if I going to have to wake you up in the morning huh?" He asked and tasked. "I don't think you'll like me much. If I know I have to be somewhere at a certain time, I make sure I get there, even if it means waking up at an ungodly hour. And if we're supposed to get married, don't think I won't be that annoying person that rips the covers off of you to get you up." He teased with a smile.

"Oh, that reminds me, do you wear pajamas? I don't want to do something that will be showing the world things they shouldn't see. I'm not like most variety shows." All variety shows. Soonyul truly believed those things were out to ruin idols images and capture them in the buff or with another person in order to cause a scandal.

So why was he on this show again? Looking down at Ace, he flushed. Yeah, remembered now. Damn he was lucky.

Ace gave a smile as Soonyul put his hand on his head finally. It was cute that the other was being so considerate despite the fact most fans would be all over getting to touch him. At one of his shows it got so bad they needed to call in guards to hold back the crowd that had gathered. "You'll get your own room. My manager recently got private residential housing for himself so I had the vacancy for a while."

Reaching up for the other hand that had yet set itself on anything, he took it and settled it on top of his own hands that were crossed just above his abs. Ace honestly liked having the close contact with someone who wasn't going to attack him for souvenirs or autographs. He grinned at the teasing and gave Soonyul a cute wink.

"You're gonna be that kind of a husband eh? Oh you're gonna get punished at night that's for sure." Ace blinked and flushed a little, smiling sheepishly at his sudden lewdness. "Ah.. Sorry about that, that was way out of line." He murmured, using one hand to rub his face in embarrassment. His mouth was running a little too freely around Soonyul..

"Oh uh.. I usually wear pajama pants and a tank top. You know, the whole sleeping thing doesn't sit well with the manager." He rolled his eyes a little, though he was still flushed from earlier. "Apparently the only time my skin should be exposed is for fan service."

He mentally smacked himself to prevent his mouth from running off and telling Soonyul he wouldn't mind showing him his skin in private.

"Oh, okay." Soonyul could handle that. He really didn't care where he slept. He was just happy to be with his idol. And he was really surprised with himself. He always told himself if he ever met his idol, he wouldn't act like those starving mad fan girls. But he knew he probably would. It was called being starstruck. 

But now that he met Ace and was even talking with him and the other had his head in his lap, he was very surprised at how calm and cautious he was being. He was actually proud of himself. He felt the hand taking his own and watched as it was laid over the two resting on Ace's stomach. His face heated up, even more so at the wink he was given.

Oh this was not good! 

His eyes widened at the comment the other made and he felt his heart start to race. And not just that, but a little spark of pleasure that coursed through him suddenly and he was, dare he say hopeful for a moment. But Ace apologized and Soonyul cleared his throat.

"Ah, it's okay." he said and looked away. "Yeah, I guess I'm going to be that kind of husband. So if you have to punish me..." he let the sentence hang and he started kicking himself for even speaking it. He was getting too hopeful, he needed to stop that. The subject changed to what Ace wore for bed and he nodded.

"Okay." He said and looked back down at him. "I suppose that's a good thing then. With cameras going to be everywhere in the house, don't want people to catch a glimpse of something you don't want them to see."

Ace actually did a double take. He had just closed those glowing green eyes of his when Soonyul suddenly responded to his flirt. And had responded in just as lewd of a manner as Ace had. And he left the sentence hanging. Oh, all bets were off now. He didn't even hear the last thing Soonyul had tried to say as he took the conversation to a swerving U-turn.

"Oh? Does my little Soonyul like to be punished?" It was like someone had swapped out the cute idol lying in Soonyul's lap for some hot mess of a demon. The blushing and the embarrassment were long gone as Ace sat up, and now his and Soonyul's faces were less than inches from each other. A sly grin broke across Ace's face as some of his blonde hair fell across his eyes that were suddenly staring deeply into the chocolate color of Soonyul's.

Soonyul had suddenly become trapped between Ace's arms that were on either side of his hips, and Ace his lower lip in a plenty suggestive manner as he leaned in even closer toward the younger male. "You know I'm really good at discipline.. It comes from being an idol~ I wonder what I could teach you about being my husband.."

Soonyul was taken off guard. He thought for sure the conversation had been switched and they wouldn't revisit what had been said. Ace wasn't that kind of person, or at least, he didn't think so. In the shows he's seen him in he's never acted or erted. But Soonyul was given a huge shock.

"W-What?" H
e asked, stilling. Ace was so close to him, so close he could feel the other other's body heat. Having his idol so close and saying such naughty things were not helping, not in the least. More sparks of pleasure coursed through him and he knew that if Ace didn't move away soon, he would be in a very awkward and embarrassing situation. 

More words flowed out of Ace's mouth and Soonyul bit back a groan. Oh god, Ace was one of those people! Why, why did he get stuck with such a tempting and y... Why was he complaining again? It was obvious that Ace liked something about him right? He wasn't just playing with him was he? 

He highly doubted that if Ace didn't like to think about men in such a manner, he wouldn't have put them both in the situation they were in now. So maybe?

"M-Maybe I do." He stuttered out, face flush. "Like to be punished." He clarified, smiling ever so slightly at him. "I'm interested in learning what you could teach me." He admitted, trying his best to keep his voice even and emotions under control. 

"But I'm not your husband yet."

Ace was practically melting in the sudden heat that had coursed through him in excitement. When was the last time he approached someone with such ? When was the last time he was allowed to speak like this to someone? Especially someone of his particular ual preference. Somewhere inside Ace, he found the resolve to properly court and make Soonyul his own by the show's end. It was shallow as hell -- and part of Ace was beating himself up -- but the wilder side of him was in control, and was not about to let a chance like this get away from him.

The blonde pressed closer to Soonyul just to observe him, just to soak in the way those cheeks lit up pink and the way his breath came out stuttered because of how close Ace had gotten to him. It was like the ultimate reward for his behavior.. the best gift that Ace could've ever gotten. Just knowing he could do this to someone else.

He heard Soonyul state ambiguously that he might've liked being punished and felt the hair on the back of his neck rise as he nearly shivered at the thoughts of the things he could do to the suddenly not-so-innocent male that sat in front of him. He wanted this. Oh god he was fantastic -- Ace had to admit the other male knew how to respond well.

And then Soonyul surprised him. He blinked as the mood suddenly shifted and he stared at Soonyul with that same flattened 'o' face as when he first saw him. And then he laughed. Lightly laughing as the cute, sweet idol came back and his aggressive stance nearly pinning Soonyul down relaxed. He smiled the kind of charming smile he had before, the kind that would melt people out of love, and not lust, and gently laid his head on Soonyul's shoulder, still holding himself up above his fan. This kid..

"You're right. I haven't proposed to you yet have I?" He murmured, chuckling still before slowly moving back and off Soonyul, smiling and sitting back in his own half of the car seat, though he was now closer than before to the other.

"I have to make you love me first." And he gave another smile to Soonyul, his green eyes sparkling with a dimmer excitement, and a kind of admiring look for the other male's unique attitude.

Soonyul did his best not to swallow audibly, but he couldn't help but feel that he failed at that. He was nervous, almost afraid of what was going to happen next. Granted, anything that happened next he would love, but still he was nervous. It was hard being honest with people, and even harder being honest and coming to terms with himself that he really had no experience in this field. 

He never had a boyfriend and certainly never had . And ion didn't count as for him, because everyone did it. And here was being offered to him and he so badly wanted to take that offer, but he was scared. Scared of what his first time was going to be like, scared that he wouldn't be good enough in bed to satisfy Ace, and really scared that this was just all an act, that he was being played and the moment the show was over, he would never see the other again. 

He didn't want that. And that's why he said what he had, in hopes to put this off a little longer. And it seemed to have worked. The wild iness he was seeing suddenly disappeared and the old Ace was back. Ace rested his head on his shoulder and Soonyul hesitated for a moment, but lifted his hand, his hair carefully. He stilled, stopping when the other pulled back and spoke.

"Well." He said and smiled sweetly. "I already love you." He said. But he knew Ace didn't mean the love a fan would have for an idol. But a love much deeper. He nodded slowly then. "I look forward to the day that you do."

Ace nodded back to Soonyul, smiling softly while he shut his eyes, remembering the feeling of the other male's hand in his hair. It was sweet.. The last time he had been touched like that was by his mother. The sensation came back and he remembered the family he'd left behind, in a town with no name, and a country with no fame. The idol laid back in his seat, just taking in the old memories that he had locked away to support his career, his choice in life to become someone else. To become Ace.

"As do I." He responded simply, murmuring quietly, having settled and his sleepiness coming back to him. Vehicles always did this to him, and he yawned, the drowsiness setting in as his eyes shut and he quickly fell away to sleep, just like that. No remnants of the wild, lustful personality that had taken over him was left -- just a young, overworked, and lonely man
.

Soonyul smiled, letting the other sit back and rest. He did look over worked and stress. So Soonyul decided to be a good 'boyfriend' and let the other rest.