Hurt; The last straw...

I Don't Know If I Can Risk It All

It had been a long time since the two were in contact. Hong Ki early Saturday morning called Eunhyuk to see if he was able to hang out and get some coffee.

{"Yah, Hyung. Long time." Hong Ki said.

"Hong Ki? Yeah, long time. What's up?" Eunhyuk answered. He threw himself       onto the sofa.

"Do you want to catch up over some coffee? We can get something to eat." Hong Ki said whilst brushing his hair.

"Sure. Just me?" Eunhyuk knew that Donghae wouldn’t like that, he and Hong Ki were really close until Donghae began to get jealous; now they hardly ever talk.

"And Donghae of course. I heard you two were some kind of item…I'm okay with that." Eunhyuk's eyes bulged out with shock.

"No we aren't. Where did you hear that?" Wherever that he needed to put a stop to the rumours before they get a chance to become viral.

"Ohh, okay. Sorry. It was just some article I read. So you and Donghae up for it?" He'd have to consult with Donghae about it but without doing so he could guess that Donghae wouldn't be into it as he still bared a grudge against Hong Ki.

"Yeah that sounds fun." Eunhyuk for one was looking forward to it. He hadn't seen Hong Ki in a long time which was a shame because he was incredibly funny.

"Good, I'll meet you in Kona Beans tomorrow. I have to go so yeah…" Kona Beans was a coffee house that members of Super Junior ran, it was well known by fans and non fans.

"Alright. I'm hanging up now." Eunhyuk hung up the phone.}

 

It took an almighty effort to make Donghae go to Kona Beans but since it was Eunhyuk asking he could hardly refuse. Instead of joining Eunhyuk and Hong Ki Donghae decided to talk to Kyuhyun who was running the cash register. That way he could keep an eye on the pair of them whilst they talked.

For a long while now Donghae had just been leaning over the counter watching Hong Ki and Eunhyuk laugh. He was jealous at the sight. It was a shame that he couldn’t hear their conversation from where he was standing; it made him annoyed that he couldn’t hear. "What do you think they are talking about?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun.

"They are saying: That mighty Kyuhyun, so talented and evil." Kyuhyun put words to when Hong Ki was speaking.

"Yeah right." Donghae scoffed.

"Go and ask them, jeez." Donghae glared at Kyuhyun as he walked away. He didn’t want to go over and ask about what they were talking about because he had chosen to ignore them. They'd obviously think he was jealous after that.

-

"I love your new song 'Madly' you can sing really well! Better than me. Haha." Eunhyuk flashed a gummy smile. Hong Ki burst out into laughter.

"Sing for me. Anything, just sing." Eunhyuk looked up and the ceiling with embarrassment.

"Why? I told you I can't sing!" Eunhyuk whined. Hong Ki began to laugh even more at Eunhyuk's silliness.

"I'll teach you how to sing." Hong Ki confessed.

"Alright I'll do it!" Eunhyuk began to sing. Hong Ki stared intently at Eunhyuk not saying a word. He was shocked at how little talent Eunhyuk had.

"Stop it now you are giving me a head ache!" Hong Ki yelled. Eunhyuk burst into laughter. He almost fell off of his chair where he was laughing so much.

"It's a good thing that you can dance." Eunhyuk did a dance movement with his hands to show his talent. "Don’t show off!" Hong Ki grumbled.

"Alright." The laughter seemed to calm down a little as both men fell back into their chairs. Hong Ki took a sip of his coffee, the latte was extra creamy; full up past the brim with cream. Therefore when Hong Ki lifted his face away from the cup his nose and his chin where all covered with cream. Eunhyuk began to laugh once more.

"What's so funny?" Hong Ki said innocently.

"I'll show you." Eunhyuk took out his phone and took a picture of poor Hong Ki. Just the picture in itself was too funny to even look at. He turned the phone around to Hong Ki.

"Ahh!" Hong Ki picked up the napkin and began to vigorously wipe the cream away from his face.

"Let's take pictures!" Eunhyuk loved to take pictures with his friends to post onto twitter. Eunhyuk grabbed his phone back from Hong Ki and pressed the camera app.

"Really?" Hong Ki shook his head approvingly.

"Here, 1…2…3!" Eunhyuk and Hong Ki both posed for the camera. Pulling the most ridiculous faces ever. Looking back on the pictures made the two laugh to the point of almost exploding.

-

"They are even taking pictures?" Donghae was getting angry with how close Eunhyuk and Hong Ki were getting.

"Go over there!" Kyuhyun was sick of Donghae's groaning and just wanted to put a stop to it.

"I should shouldn’t I?" Donghae released himself from behind the counter and wondered over to the table which Hong Ki and Eunhyuk were sitting.

"You want to join us?" Eunhyuk offered.

"I'm okay…. So what were you guys talking about over here?" Eunhyuk and Hong Ki look at each other which sends them both into a fit of laughter as they both reminisce what had just happened.

"You had to be there…" Eunhyuk states whilst still mindlessly laughing alongside Hong Ki.

"I want to know now, what is it?" He began to moan. He felt jealous and angry that Eunhyuk and Hong Ki have secrets. He cursed himself for being this way but no matter how many times he told himself to stop he couldn’t.

"Don’t worry it doesn’t concern you Hae." The laughter seemed to cool down until Hong Ki got out his phone. He began to text Eunhyuk from under the table.

"What are you hiding?!" Donghae was filling more and more will jealousy. The two were laughing now, more than before.

"Ah, my sides hurt!" The last text Hong Ki sent slayed Eunhyuk to the point where it was painful to laugh.

"Yah! Hong Ki! Stop texting Eunhyuk in front of me!" Donghae pointed an angry finger at Hong Ki.

"What?" Hong Ki put his phone onto the table, Eunhyuk looked up sensing possible conflict between the two.

"You heard, I don’t like you texting Eunhyuk." Donghae was acting irrationally, he wasn’t thinking before he released his words. He was coming off as insane and frustrated.

"Hae stop it. We'll stop texting." Eunhyuk didn’t want to the two to fight over him. He was sick of Donghae's possessiveness to the point where he wanted to avoid talking to others.

"Why should we stop texting? Donghae, do you control Eunhyuk?" Hong Ki rose from his seat and squared up to Donghae standing a few inches taller.

"What? Why don’t you listen? It is upsetting me that you two are that close." Donghae tilted his head to the side; "I don’t like you very much." Donghae confessed.

"You don’t have to like me, my mum didn’t give birth to me for that reason. However, me and Eunhyuk are friends. You can't have him all to yourself." Donghae shook his head in disbelief, was a dongsaeng really talking to him like that?

"Stop it Donghae. It's not like we're dating. Why are you like this?" Donghae turned to glare at Eunhyuk. For the life of him he couldn’t understand why Eunhyuk wasn’t taking his side.

"What are you saying?" Donghae lowered his tone. He believed Eunhyuk went a step to far considering the fact that he liked Eunhyuk.

"Hong Ki you can leave. I'm sorry that Donghae ruined our day, take no notice." Eunhyuk turned Hong Ki around and began to push him out of the coffee house.

"I'll wait for you outside and we'll go and go and get something to eat, okay?" Hong Ki patted his friend on the shoulder and walked out of the coffee house silently.

"You chose this punk over me?" Donghae yelled. People were staring to stare.

"Why are you being like this so suddenly?" This was so un-Donghae like.

"That punk…" Donghae cursed again. "Seeing him with you…" Hong Ki who had been waiting near the entrance, came forward. He had had enough.

"I thought I'd let the fact that you called me a punk go, if you hadn’t said it twice- that is. I did think that maybe there would be some hope for us to get along but now…I'd rather not." Hong Ki yelled. Now he was mad.

"Am I not allowed to call you a punk?" Donghae snapped. "…You are nothing but a punk."

"Really?" Hong Ki questioned. "You…you…you are a bastard!" Hong Ki had been holding in a curse for what felt like too long.

"What did you just call me, punk?" Donghae clenched his right hand into a fist.

"You are nothing like Hyuk said. Despite our falling out over a year ago; Hyuk told me that you were funny, charming and kind, no. You are just a jealous bastard!" The hand that had been clenched by Donghae's side swung up. Eunhyuk jumped in front of Hong Ki in a spit second. Donghae's fist fell hard onto Eunhyuk's cheek, that punch sent Eunhyuk stumbling backwards.

"Eunhyuk!" Hong Ki was at Eunhyuk's side in an instant. "Are you hurt?" Eunhyuk sat up slightly and began to rub his cheek.

"Hyukkie…I'm so sorry." Donghae stood in the same spot, struck by guilt and sorrow.

"Get out of my sight! I was seriously thinking about us! Your jealous and ignorant behaviour proves that we can never be together….go." Eunhyuk trailed off. Donghae still stood, eyes bulged and swaying slightly. "GO!" Eunhyuk violently yelled, he rose from the floor and stood directly in front of Donghae. He didn’t even want to look at Donghae.

"Eunhyuk…" Donghae's voice was full of regret and apology. He felt like his world had just come crashing down around him and all of the walls he had built came tumbling to the ground.

"Come on Hong Ki let's go and get some food." Eunhyuk took Hong Ki by the arm and began to lead him away.

Donghae would have called out or extended an arm if he thought it would change Eunhyuk's mind. He had done wrong and he knew that, he went as far as accidentally hitting the one he loves. There was nothing his could think to do to straighten out this mess.

Eunhyuk had put all of his trust into Donghae. He knew that Donghae was the jealous type and because he had feelings for him he chose to accept that. This however went one step too far. The bitter sting of the bruise on his face was a mere reflection of the bitter sting that ripped apart his heart. Now he felt as if he could trust nobody.

53329334200910201944139x.jpg