Happy birthday to BH

❥ Next to YOU { one-shot collection }

{ H a p p y  B i r t h d a y  t o  B H}

 

"Yeolie-ah, do you remember what day is it?"

"Today?"

"Uhm" Baekhyun nodded

"Hmm.. Lemme think..." Chanyeol put his finger on his chin "Today is...Tuesday?"

"That's not it."

"The day we have no schedule?"

"Not that one."

"Then what?"

"Today is May 6th!"

"Hmm.. And then? Is there any special event today? The calendar is not red though..."

"YA! DO YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT DAY IS IT?!" Baekhyun yelled at the other guy, he seemed annoyed

"W-what? Why are you yelling at me? Am I doing something wrong?" Chanyeol put an innocent look at the smaller guy

"You're not acting, right?" Baekhyun seemed suspicious

"Acting, what acting? I really didn't know. What day is it?"

"WAA.. This is too much seriously, Yeol." Baekhyun released a heavy sigh

"What day is it? Just tell me."

"NEVERMIND!" Baekhyun yelled even louder and turned his back to the other guy, made his way through the door and slammed the door harshly.

 

 

Chanyeol grinned right after the smaller guy left the room.

"Do you really need to ask about that? Of course I know what day is it, Baekkie-ah, you fool."

 

 

Baekhyun who just left the room threw himself on the couch mumbled this and that. He grabbed a pillow, pointing his hand on it and talked to it like it was Park Chanyeol,

"Chanyeol-ah I won't forgive you really. How dare you not remember your boyfriend's birthday, huh?! If your brain is too dumb to remember these thing why can't you just take a note on your phone, huh?! CAN'T YOU DO THAT?! Is that difficult thing to do?! Isn't this too much, Park Chanyeol?! Ah!" Baekhyun punch the pillow and threw it, once again he released a heavy sigh.

 

Chanyeol was actually peeking his boyfriend from the door, he found it cute how Baekhyun was act that way.

 

 

Baekhyun seemed seriously annoyed that time. The notifications on his phone won't ever stop the whole day, but he doesn't need anything that time, he just need his boyfriend, Chanyeol. But what did he just do to Baekhyun today, he made his boyfriend disappointed on his special day.

 

But then after awhile, Baekhyun checked his notifications and Chanyeol sent him a message just then. He tapped the square green icon and opened Chanyeol's message

 

CY

Baekki-ah...        06:08 pm

 

Baekhyun read the message but he didn't want to reply, he didn't want to play easy-to-get after what Chanyeol did to him. He missed him, but he still seemed a bit annoyed with his boyfriend.

 

CY

What's this? You read it but didn't reply?              06:08 pm

 

CY

Are you mad at me?       06:09 pm

 

Chanyeol still doesn't get any respond.

 

CY

Baek, please reply...        06:09 pm

 

 

On the other side on Chanyeol's phone;

 

BH

What?  06:10 pm

 

Baekhyun just gave a short reply.

 

06:10 pm              Are you mad at me?

 

BH

Reflect by yourself           06:10 pm

 

06:10 pm              Don't be mad, Baek. I bet you're pouting right now.

 

BH

I'm not  06:10 pm

 

06:10 pm              If you tried to lie to me, you failed

 

06:11pm               Even I'm not there watching you, I know it all, you fool.

 

BH

Don't talk nonsense        06:11 pm

 

06:11 pm              Meet me at the park at 7

 

BH

I'm tired. I want to rest.                 06:11 pm

 

06:12 pm              I'll wait 'till you come

 

BH

I won't come      06:12 pm

 

06:12 pm              See you later

 

BH

I said I won't come.         06:12 pm

06:12 pm              sent a sticker

 

 

"Stubborn Chanyeol like always" Baekhyun mumbled by himself

 

 

Chanyeol glued his eye on his phone screen and grinned. He d his pocket and found a tiny box covered with a red ribbon on it.

 

 

Baekhyun opened his wardrobe right away, put his clothes down one by one, look at the mirror is it fit him or not, threw it here and there, tried to pick the best outfit and he finally choosed one. Now he tried to do his hair, made it as best as possible. And the last one, he applied an eyeliner.

He finally all set up, he looked at the mirror once again and thought that was pretty nice. He's ready to go.

 

 

Without Chanyeol realized, it was 06:58 pm already. He hold up his hand on his chest and he could feel it that his heart was beating so much. He tried to calmed himself down. He kept looking at his watch and it's 7 pm already but he didn't see Baekhyun from nowhere and he started to get anxious, a minute feels like a year for Chanyeol.

 

Then suddenly he heard footsteps from behind, he turned his back and saw a shorter guy standing there with a dark blue shirt with vest and wearing coat just as similar to Chanyeol's. Chanyeol took a breath and stepped closer to the smaller guy and hug him,

"Happy birthday, Baekkie-ah. I won't forget it, you fool." He shrugged Baekhyun's hand lightly

While Baekhyun's cheek touched Chanyeol's chest, his pout slowly turned into a smile after hearing that words.

"Where's my gift?" Baekhyun acted mischievous

"But you're 5 minutes late, I should've give you a punishment instead of a gift."

"Isn't it a good thing enough that I would come here?" Baekhyun pouted again

Chanyeol grinned looking at Baekyun's pouting face.

"I have 3 gifts."

Baekhyun turned his head to the taller guy seems curious about these 3 gifts that Chanyeol prepared.

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and lead him to his car, it was only took about 10 minutes until they reached a luxurious restaurant.

"Sit here." Chanyeol set Baekhyun at the table that he already reserve for today.

The waiter brought a red wine and poured it on their glass.

"Baek..."

"Uhm?"

"You're beautiful tonight."

"Tonight? So the other day I was not?" Baekhyun pouted

"No, you're amazing everyday, but tonight is just... perfect." Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes off the guy in front of him.

 

 

"Baek, I'm going to go to the toilet. I'll be quick."

"Oh.. Ok."

 

5 minutes has passed but Chanyeol hasn't came back yet. But then suddenly a waiter came to him and gave him a paper that written:

Go upstairs at the 2nd floor and go outside, I'll be waiting there.

                                                                                       - PCY

 

Baekhyun made his way through the stairs, took each step with a beating heart.

 

And finally he reached the 2nd floor and saw the door to outside, his heart was beating even faster when he took every steps closer to the door, then finally he reached the door and opened it slowly.

He found Chanyeol was standing there at the small stage.

 

He grabbed his guitar and sit on the chair in center of the stage, the tested the microphone and it works properly.

 

"Uh..hmm... Today is a special day because it's my special person's birthday. At first I thought this person is an annoying person, but then slowly he made me fall for him. I didn't even know why I loved him so much, it just happened that way, I love everything about him, his eyes, his lips, his beautiful finger, just everything. And from the all of it the thing that makes me fall for him even deeply is when he sing. And today, I'll present this special person a special song, even my voice isn't as good as him but I thought my voice is y enough to beat him. Hahahah."

 

Baekhyun blushed her cheek and he smiled even wider.

 

"The title of the song is... Love Song."

Then Chanyeol started to fiddling his guitar right after and start singing

 

I do believe all the love you give

All of the things you do

Love you... love you...

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun and Baekhyun can feel the sincerity on Chanyeol's eyes.

 

I'll keep you safe, don't you worry

I wouldn't leave, wanna keep you near

'Cause I feel the same way too

Love you... love you...

Want you to know that I'm with you

I'll love you and love you and love you

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you

I will please you for all time

I don't wanna lose you and lose you and lose you

'Cause I need you, i need you, i need you

So I want you to be my baby

You've got to understand, my love~~

 

When the song reached the end, Baekhyun applaud him with a sparkling eyes and wide smile on his face.

Chanyeol put his guitar down and place it on its place before he coming down from the stage. He made his way through Baekhyun, he was standing in front of him facing the smaller guy.

 

"That was your first gift." Chanyeol said

"That was the best gift I've ever get"

"That was nothing, Baek, you still have 2 gifts. I bet the last one will be the best" Chanyeol smiled

"Can't you just give it to me in advance?"

"Be patient, Baek. We have to go step by step."

Baekhyun seems inpatient to see what's the leftover gifts.

 

 

"Close your eyes."

Baekhyun obediently closed his eyes right away.

"Don't peek!" Chanyeol warned him.

"I won't"

 

 

"Yeol, are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm here, Baek."

"Why it took so long. What are you doing exactly"

"Wait a bit."

 

 

"Ok. You can open your eyes now, Baek"

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly, he was surrounded by the candles and he saw Chanyeol was standing in front of him and brought a birthday cake.

 

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my love, Baek. Happy birthday to you. Now make a wish."

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and make a wish, then blew up the candle.

 

"What did you wish for?" Chanyeol seemed curious

"It's a secret."

"I'm your boyfriend. There shouldn't be any secret between us though." Chanyeol pouted

"Mmm... I was actually wish for............. Kkaebsong~! No need to know!" Baekhyun teased Chanyeol

 

 

Chanyeol took something from his pocket, a tiny box with the red ribbon on it and he gave it to Baekhyun.

"Your 2nd gift." Chanyeol said

Baekhyun opened it and found a couple ring on it with their name on each ring.

"Happy birthday once again, Baek. I love you."

"Yeolie-ah... T-thankyou so much. I love you too."

Chanyeol took the ring and put it on Baekhyun's beautiful finger, it fits perfectly.

"Your beautiful finger now even look more beautiful with it."

"I don't know how to thank you, Yeol."

"No need, Baek. You who always stay by my side and loved me is just enough for me."

"I love you so much, Yeol."

"I love you more." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer to him and kissed his forehead then hugged him tight into his arms.

 

 

They two left the restaurant and walked in Chanyeol's car.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, you said there was 3 gifts for me, where's my 3rd gift?"

"I'm going to give it when we're home."

"Why not now?"

"Because I can't give you here."

 

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to put his seatbelt and then he put his own seatbelt on and started the car.

 

 

About 15 minutes later they finally reached the place.

 

Chanyeol suddenly wrapped his arms around the smaller guy and resting his chin on Baekhyun shoulder.

"Where's my last gift?"

"You sure you want it now?"

"Don't make me curious, Yeol."

"Wait a bit, Baek. I'll give it to you when it comes the right time, trust me."

"You don't joke around, right?"

"I'm not, Baek."

 

"Baek..."

"Uhm ?"

"I'm so lucky to have you. I love you."

"You've said that for nth times today, Yeol. I know. I love you too."

"I'd like to said that for a million times a day if I could, and if I can stop the time, I'd like to stay like this forever. Baek, promise me you'll always be by my side."

Baekhyun turned around facing the taller guy, looking deep at Chanyeol's eyes, "I promise."

 

"Baekhyun-ah..." Chanyeol moved closer and his face just inches away from Baekhyun "won't you feel like to kiss me at this romantic atmosphere? Am I the only one who always need to start first" Chanyeol teased.

"W-what? What are you saying" Baekhyun turned his back around right away, his face was all red.

"Why so shy? It's only the two of us."

But then suddenly Baekhyun pecked a kiss on Chanyeol cheeks and turned back around right after, facing his back to Chanyeol because he was so shy.

"What was that? You should just kiss me properly."

"Ya~!"

Chanyeol could see that Baekhyun face was all red, he grinned because he found it cute, he tightened his arms around Baekhyun's waist from the back, his chin was on Baekhyun's shoulder and suddenly he turned his head on Baekhyun's neck and breath lightly.

"C-chanyeol-ah, you know my neck is sensitive"

"Uhm.. That's why I'm doing it"

"W-what? W-What do you want"

"I want you... I know you want it too."

 

Chanyeol turned Baekhyun around until they faced each other, Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun's neck and pulled him closer, softly, Chanyeol brushed his lips against Baekhyun's upper lips then the lower lips and after couple times doing so their kiss deepened and then again he explored Baekhyun's neck, he blew on it and lightly nibbled on it which made the hairs on the back of Baekhyun’s neck stand on end.

 

"C-Chanyeol, s-stop it"

"I'm going to give you the last gift. You sure you're ready to get it?" He whispered on Baekhyun's ear and his lips brushing the latter ear of Baekhyun's.

"Stop teasing, just give it to me now." Baekhyun said as he slightly moaned

 

Chanyeol brought him to the bed, he placed Baekhyun under him with his lips was still on Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's bitting Baekhyun's lower lips softly asked for a permission to opened it for him and Baekhyun opening his mouth for him and let him to add tongues. Baekhyun slowly wandered his finger around Chanyeol's shirt and start to his shirt.

 

They didn't leave the room until the next morning, with their clothes was spread out all around the room.

 

 

"Baekkie-ah" Chanyeol whispered softly on Baekhyun's ear who was on sleeping on Chanyeol's bare chest, "Baekkie-ah..." he whispered again and he gave a forehead kiss

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly

"Good morning." Chanyeol said

Baekhyun looked up with his head still on Chanyeol's chest, he saw Chanyeol smiled at him and he smiled back

"How was the last gift? Do you like it?"

"That was the best. Thankyou so much, Yeol. I love you."

And this time, Baekhyun gather a courage to made a move first, he came closer to Chanyeol until their lips touched, they both closed their eyes and Chanyeol let Baekhyun take the lead this time.

 

"Oh. Seems like you've improved a lot after a night, huh?" Chanyeol giggled

 

Baekhyun rolled in the bed before freeing himself and running off

"Where are you going?"

"Take a shower"

"Lemme join you then"

"Nooo"

"Your gift hasn't came to an end yet. Come on, we'll be quick, trust me."

"Fine, since I can't stop you. But, please be gentle, don't leave the bruises in the most noticeable places, I warned you."

"I'll be gentle, I promise."

 

"I love you, Baek"

"I love you too, Yeol."

 


a/n:

hello, hello! yes I'm back! sorry it took so long to update ;___;

what do you think about this chapter??

lemme know what do you think PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE //WINKS//

and if you like my story please do subscribe! OuO

enjoy! hope you like it ;u;

p.s: sorry for the grammar mess ㅠㅠ

-ye0lo_