Jealousy

❥ Next to YOU { one-shot collection }

{ J e a l o u s y }

 

Some members of EXO was recording a video support message for Honey G.

The camera is on, the cameramen was giving a sign to start.

As always, Suho was counting down to lead the greeting, "1...2...3"

"WE ARE ONE! HELLO WE ARE EXO!" the rest member shout in unison.

“Congratulation for Honey G’s 2nd concert~!” Suho declared, followed with the clapping from the rest, when suddenly Baekhyun naturally linking his arm around Chen’s just like a little girl who clinging onto his dad.

Chen seems flustered and he was like What the hell is this kid doing? Chanyeol is going to see this and we'll be dead. More likely I'll be the one who dead.

No doubt, Chanyeol noticed these two was having a moment...

Chanyeol peeked a glare at Baekhyun and Chen with jealousy.

Baekhyun's eyes met Chanyeol's and honestly he was a bit worry about that.

Chanyeol staring at the smaller guy and he was like HOW DARE YOU- TAKE IT OFF NOW, BAEK!

But Baekhyun looks away and ignored him.

You ignored me? Tsk- You'll be a dead meat, Baek! Chanyeol muttered.

Chanyeol backs to his sense for a moment to do what he was supposed to say.

Baekhyun peeked a little glare at Chanyeol but he's just too afraid to meet the taller guy's eyes so he just avoiding Chanyeol's gaze right away.

Chanyeol seems couldn't take it any longer, he was burning of jealousy inside watching his boyfriend linking his arms around the other guy, and more because IT'S GONNA BE AIR ON THE PUBLIC. THAT SHOULD BE ME, NOT CHEN he thought.

Chanyeol keeps staring at Baekhyun the whole time, wanted to give him a warned.

If you won't take it off, I swear you're going to regret it later Chanyeol tried to give his boyfriend a telepathy.

Seems it doesn't work though, Baekhyun still has his arms on Chen's 'till the end.

Okay, we'll see what's going to happen tonight, Baek. Told you you're going to regret it. hopelessly Chanyeol released a sarcastically smile with a burning heart.

 


a/n:

a very-short update during a very-short holiday orz

/sailing with chanbaek/

CHANBAEK JUST GOT TOO REAL, DON'T YOU THINK SOOO?! YES I TOLD YOU CHANBAEK IS REAL, no doubt /nods/

/SLAPS/ /okay back to my sense/

 eh anyway sorry for the long awaited for an update. I'm so busy with my school things, preparing for a national exam rn ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

this just another short chapter with gifs to let the chanbaek feel got more real OuO *i made the gif by myself :3*

hope you like it! xoxoxox

OH! AND HEY FOR WHO SUBSCRIBED THIS STORY SO FAR! WELCOME WELCOME~ HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY AND THANKYOUU♥ *SMOOCH*

ANYWAY IF YOU HAVE SOME STORY IDEAS TO SHARE, JUST TALK TO MEH. maybe I could wrote one :3

- ye0lo_