-two-

Secret Bestfriend
chaptertwo

 

 

 

 

3 days later ----- at school

 

 

 

 

“yahh Lee Jieun, pssst . wake up. Teacher is coming.”

 

 

There she goes. Kim Taeyeon my closest friend in school.

 

 

She start pulling my messy hair and kick my chair when I didn’t give her any respond. Aish this kid .

 

 

“Taeyeon can you stop doing that, I want to sleep!” I murmurs in my sleep.

 

 

“yesterday I had a nightmare and I can’t sleep at all until morning. So pretty please Kim Taeyeon I love you baby, just cover me while I sleep ok !”

 

 

I whisper to her then continue with my sleep. Oh heavennnnn ……………….

 

 

 

Then ….

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH MY GOD HE IS HERE !!”

 

 

What the …..

 

 

My body jolt up in instant. “what was that Kim Taeyeon ?!”

 

 

I look at Taeyeon and she has this kind of look that will you goosebump all over your body with his round and cheeky smile. She then turn his head and walking slowly toward me. I swear there’s something wrong with Taeyeon right now.

 

 

“yahh are you ok you look so creepy right now. I th-----------” she cut my word when she suddenly put her finger on my mouth trying to shut me up. Dude seriously ! I think Taeyeon gone crazy  “shhhhh , ok let me explain to you baby.” She took a really quick deep breath and screams right in front of my face.

 

 

“THETRANSFERSTUDENTFROMCHINAAREHERERUMORSAIDHEISSO HOTANDHANDSOME !!”

 

 

I don’t know is she’s talking like normal people or screaming like monkey. I put a frown on my face to absorb the situation and give a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about face. Taeyeon see this and she instantly rolls her eyes.

 

 

Many students pass by me slowly, some of them seem running to the front and screaming their lung out.

 

 

“wait! Kai aka our kingka is here? But I don’t see him anywhere. Why people running and screaming like they saw Kai?” kill me or what but if Kai is there , I will surprise because this is his first time coming to class on time.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon , what is happening?” I ask her with my not-so-desperate voice.

 

 

Ok. Maybe this is the effect  of just woke up from sleep, that’s why I’m so dumb.

 

 

“because the one there is not Kai! He is the new kid from ching chong China. I already said it to you just now tho.” I saw taeyeon already pissed off and I found it actually cute because she will pouting . Wait, this is not weird right?

 

 

Taeyeon continue talking “oh my god! Why are you so damn blur? I know we are in the nerd geek species but can you please don’t show it off.”

 

 

While Taeyeon keep babbling and talking, my eyes caught a glimpse of a guy figure walking into our class. He has brownish hair color, with his little fringe swept to the left, and his face ………………? Wait why his face is so familiar. Taeyeon said he is from China right? I didn’t recall that I’ve go to China before tho. I shut my eyes for awhile to think. .

 

 

 

--Flashback--

 

 

//burppppp//

 

My stomach is full, the black noodle is damn yummy. I think that is the best food I’ve eaten in mmy whole life, and thank to god! The ahjumma on the stall give me another black noodle for freeee. Kekekekeke .  I rubs my stomach .

 

 

“aigoo u little cute thing, thanks for digesting the food well. I love you stomach.”

 

 

I don’t know what the heck I’m talking about but its slowly become my habit. After done with eating, I will rubs and talk to my stomach. It’s a sign that I’ve aeting well plus that is also a reason why I’m classified as a nerd and weirso in my school. Well ……………… DON’T JUDGE ME.

 

 

I l ift my head up and enjoy the scenery on the sky. The stars tonight glows brightly and it is so beautiful. Suddenly, my body bump with something hard. I look down to see what is actually I bump into and its turn out to be a guy.

 

 

“hey kiddo, next time watch where you’re going!” he said with his deep gentle voice. Hmmm don’t call me crazy because his voice sound like a that love to wander around on the night to find their victims. OMG! Maybe I’m going to be his next victim. I start to open my step to run from this creepy then suddenly I feel a grip on my shoulder.

 

Gulp.

 

 

“HOI.”

 

 

I knew it! I knew I’m going to be his next victim. Oh god please save this weak girl! I promise I will be good to everyone, to Taeyeon, Kim Jongin aka dumb Kim and everybody in this world or even out of this world!!”

 

 

 

“PLEASE DON’T MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I screams my lung out and cover my face with both hands.

 

 

 

*krikk* *krikkk*

 

*krikk* *krikkk*

 

*krikk* *krikkk*

 

 

 

 

I peek through my hand and I saw the guy smirking at me. This situation is so awkward like I want to bury my head on the ground right now.

 

 

“did you just thought that I’m a ?” he said. I then brought my hand down and look at his face while stepping backward. Once I step backward, this guy move forward toward me. Omo what is he doing? I abruptly stop when I feel a wall behind. Wht the heck this wall is even here. When the guy come closer, I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for  anything that will happen anytime soon.

 

 

“excuse me miss, it’s a little dangerous for a lady to walk alone especially at night and at place like this. Anyway ……” I open my eyes after hearing his voce and I saw he bent his body to take something on the floor . what the hell is that ? he then continue and is tht my phone in his hand ?! wait a second …………….

 

 

“I think you just drop your phone.”

 

 

Eek!

 

……………………………………………..

 

 

I felt like a rock just fell on my head. I put my hand in my pocket tosearch for my phone and its GONE!. I mentally slap myself. Jieun how can you be so clumsy like this? /facepalm/

 

 

They guy give my phone back while chuckling and I quickly took it from his hand. This is not funny idiot ughh. I try my best to avoid any eye contact but damn it was hard. Once our  eyes met, my heart suddenly beat faster. His milky white skin with those brown orbs sparkling eyes are so mesmerized.. just like Jongin’s. …. What am I thinking ?? ugh Jieun get a hold of yourself! You are just a nerd.

 

 

Quick as lightning , I say thanks to him and running like crazy people away from this crazy situation. I hope I don’t see him again anywhere or my life will bammmmmm destroy because of secondhand embrassment.

 

When I turn my head back , the guy still smiling and wait! Did he just wave his hand to me? Omg weirdo ………..

 

 

 

 

 

------end flashback----

 

 

 

 

 

“OHHHHHHHH IT’S HIM! THE WEIRDO GUY I MET LAST NIGHT OH MY GOD!!”

 

Oh no Lee Jieun you are so dead. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S NOTESchapter two is done and can you guess who is the tranfer student from Ching Chong China ?? kekeke anyway,  thanks for reading :) have a nice day - yun