-one-

Secret Bestfriend
chapterone

 

 

 

 

So what if your bestfriend is a popular like really really popular kingka at your own school?

 

When you need to act like did not knoy your friend but actually you did.

 

When you just don’t want to feel alone but can’t help to feel it because your friend has other “friends” to spend her/his time with .

 

Harsh reality right ?

 

But that is the truth . .

 

And yeah , I am Lee Jieun, Kim Jongin’s secret bestfriend.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“ do I have to do this ?”

 

 

Jongin is a school kingka and I am just an ugly average girl with big glasses, poor fashion style and also not to mention, creepy freak hairstyle.

 

We have been frien since we were 7 years old but Jongin decided to keep our ‘ up relationship’ as a secret from everyone and I was agreed to it without hesitation because, well you cannot help it tho, I’m just an ugly potato compared to his perfection face.

 

 

“Jieun can we not doing this, I have my reputation you know. What if people from school see this and my friend? What if they see this?”

 

I knew he going to begging like a child.

 

“shut it Mr. ! Just do it or you are not going to see me again or the rest of your life!” I said .

 

I glare at him while taking my steps toward him and he then chucles slowly .

 

“what is that even mean?”

 

“that’s mean I will punch the heck out of you till you paralyze and coma so obviously you can’t see me again you !”

 

I raised my hand up tries to slap his hand but my movement stop when he cut my action with his word.

 

“oh wow! I’m so scared. Cant help but to tear up because your affection toward is just overwhelming. I love you tooo awwwww”

 

Kim Jongin a.k.a dumb Kim raised his hand to defend himself and can you believe it?! He just winked at me. I instantly rolled my eyes.

 

“Tell me Jongin, do you think I can fall for you when you did that?”

 

“No but you will love me” he says confidently along with his famous smile that can swoon any girls heart ((but not me of course))

 

Ugh I just can’t take this.


not to lose this, I replied.

 

“never in million years duhh, oh my god even you are the last person standing on earth, how can I love someone as ugly as you ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.”

 

“but I love you……”

 

He made a click sound with his tounge and I know he was kidding.

 

Aishh this kid .

 

 

“Stop! Now say what you should say to public or I will cut your balls. I’m not even kidding! -.-“

 

We starting to attracts people that passing by because of our loudness.

 

“Just do it yeobo” I said with a grin.

 

You see, this our daily routine. Jongin will come to my house ((annoyingly harras me lol)) when school’s over. Then we going to do everything that normal people do such as watching movie or studying or chilling but today Kim Jongin a.k.a dumb Kim has the ing gut to plays Truth or Dare with me.

 

And now, like what I thought he going to lose and I’m going to win . //bro fist//

 

So we spin the bottle and the bottle stop at him than he choose dare. Do you know what I have in my mind to destroy his life? HAHA

 

 

KIM JONGIN WEARING HUGE RIBBON IN HIS HEAD,

 

SINGING TO THREE BEAR SONG,

IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, ouch

 

“Jieun, we have been friends since we were 7 and can you please have a little mercy on me?”

 

He begs and now come his eyes puppy aegyo.

 

Sometimes I wonder is Kim Jongin really a human because his personality change everytime. One time he can be really serious and I just so scared to talk to him then he can be so annoying talkative and when he did that but think “why I am friend with you?” aigooo

 

He’s weird but as his bestfriend a have to admit he have a really good side.

 

First – perfectly handsome.

 

Second – he so gentle .

 

Third – when you have problem , he will be there for you.

 

Fourth – he is kind.

 

Fifth – did I mention already that he perfectly damn handsome? Oops , I did..

 

So now , the  point is Kim Jongin have to do the dare or he will regret everything.

 

 

“kom sema-ri-ga 
han chi-be-yi-so 
appa gom 
omma gom 
ae-gi gom …….”

 

Jongin start singing and do the dance with his head down. He sure embarrassed right now. Kekeke serve your right Kim Jongin. Suddenly I remember something!

 

“Wait!” I screams to him.

 

He abruptly stop and look at me his worried eyes.

 

“what? Did something happened? Oh gurlll can you stop doing that I have a weak heart babe.”

 

“ohh nothing ……”

 

I saw Jongin sigh in relief.

“…………. It just…. I need  to get my phone because…….”

 

“ …. I have to record this moment! Because Kim Jongin dancing in ribbon is the best thing that happen in my life!”

 

I laughed and running quickly toward front door to get my phone.

 

Then, I heard Jongin screams,

 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

I chuckles and that moment I hope our friendship will last forever. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S NOTESbhahahah chapter one is done . thanks for reading :) have a nice day - yun