Song Battle

Someone's EXTREMELY Jealous~

SUNGMIN’S POV

 

URGH! Why is everyone talking about Park Jisun and MY Kyu like that? Cho Kyuhyun belongs to me. And me only!

 

Us members are currently filming Song Battle at the moment, and I’m not liking how that Park Jisun is spazzing with my boyfriend. He’s mine!

 

It was all fine when we split into two teams… I was happily clapping for him when they introduced him and he finised. I was gripping the edge of the seat when he went all shy. GOD HE’S ADORABLE. Then Yesung-hyung was being silly and doing his ‘talent’. He’s funny…

 

* * * * * *

 

Kyu is about to go up for his turn! We practiced lots of songs together last night so we could win~ He’s so cute talking about being the ‘height charisma’! Why does he have to be perfect?

 

He starts singing ‘Shabang Shabang’ and we all get up and start dancing along. I was standing next to him dancing, and somehow I moved to the back… I want to be next to Kyu! We continue dancing and the others stop and look towards my direction. Next to me is none other than… Park Jisun. CAN SHE JUST GO AWAY?!?!? And what does Kyu do? He sings the part that says ‘y’ right to her! I obviously can’t smack him on television, so I just laugh, even though I want to kill him. I AM THE ONLY Y ONE TO YOU KYU, GOT THAT?

 

Besides Kyu, the rest of us go sit back down, and then wanted them to hug. Are you kidding me? And they hugged! OH. MY. GOD. I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM. Her face looked like she was about to faint, urgh.

 

* * * * * *

 

Well now Tuek-umma just got out, and it’s Kyu’s turn to get in the finals. Come on Kyu! You can do it~ They ask Kangin-appa to give support to Kyu… oooh~ Teuk-umma won’t be happy about that. I look at his face and he isn’t smiling.

 

Kyu gets his song and starts singing. This time I’m the first to get up from my side and walk over to Kyu. I start to silently sing along with him. My voice will never even come close to his. God. Kyu is perfect. The way he sings, the way he gets shy when talking… ASDFGHJKL. Yes, I’m a fanboy for Kyu.

 

I then start thinking of that Park Jisun. Urgh. I start to dancing with my back turned to Kyu and lean onto him. This should show her who Kyu belongs to. I was happy I was with Kyu… for that one second.

 

I suddenly felt hands grab my arm and pull me off of him. WHY? I look at who it is, and its Hyuk with Hae.

Hyuk smiles at me knowingly and whispers to me, “I know you’re jealous, but don’t do anything, or everyone will find out.” I smile sadly and nod. I turn back towards Kyu, and what do I find?

 

Him dancing with that other person. I don’t even remember her name but… I really just want to leave. I pretend to laugh happily, but I just can’t watch. I turn back around and walk towards my seat, tears starting to form in my eyes.

 

“Hyung, it will be ok, Kyu loves you!” Siwon quietly says to me as I am about to pass him. I look at him and smile,

“Thanks Wonnie…” I look at Kyu and he is looking at us. I finally get to look at him.

 

I was suddenly pulled into a hug by Siwon,

“Hope this will make him a little jealous. Everything will be fine” he says and walks away. I smile, at least Siwon is helping me.

 

* * * * * *

 

“Eunhyuk likes to take any undergarments, then wears it.” God Donghae. And you guys are saying to me that I will expose Kyu and I’s relationship… He’s the one talking about Hyuk’s underwear on television!

“He prefers the undergarments that are more y and exposed!” Kangin-appa said. Poor Hyuk…

“Now he is wearing red!” Ryeowook said excitedly. Ew. I don’t want to imagine… Or know how he knows! Oh wait, he has Hae next to him, don’t worry, he probably told him.

 

At least Kyu and I are sitting next to each other now…

 

* * * * * *

 

I’m not in the mood to sing anymore. I pretend to put a lot of effort and passion in the song, but I purposely stuff up the line I did. I just pretend to be upset and go back.

 

* * * * *

 

Now it’s the Revival Round. I am about to purposely walk to the wrong answer when Donghae walks beside me.

“We’re all going to get out so you and Kyu can go together, get them all right!” he quickly says before walking to his ‘correct’ option. I smile to myself, they’re all helping. I have to thank them for this later.

 

The members slowly get out, until it’s Teuk-umma and I. He finally gets it incorrect and I win. Yay~ I’m in the finals with Kyu!

 

* * * * * *

 

Kyu goes first, and guess who’s singing for him? I don’t think I need to say it. And he does it again. Sings to her. I distract myself with the song and start dancing and singing the harmonies.

 

Kyu finishes and I clap for him.  At the end they talk about Kyu and Park Jisun and how they are an imaginary couple. Well Kyumin is a REAL COUPLE. Beat that!~ I am going to karate chop Shindonggie after this. Even Kyu kicks him in the .

 

He goes up and his favourite songs comes up. Great. I’m easily going to get eliminated. He is dancing, and when the singing part comes up, he makes a mistake. What? He loves the song! When he explained why, I realised what he did. It’s his favourite song, of course he’s not going to stuff it up! When Shindonggie hugs me, I whisper a faint ‘thank you’.

 

I go up and sing properly this time. I get all the lyrics correct and go back down. I honestly don’t even care about anything anymore. They’re saying more stuff about them… Something about supporting…

 

When Kyu finishes his next song, he comes up to me and hugs me! ASDFGHJKL FANBOY FEELS ;u;

He whispers to me, “Please don’t kill me”.

“Oh no, I will once we get back” I reply to him. At least he knows I’m mad. Which is still sweet. I want to be mad at him but I don’t want to at the same time…

 

I choose the number 11 because our anniversary is the 13th of July. 1 + 3 + 7 = 11~

 

Maybe I shouldn’t have… I don’t know this song very well. I get it wrong, but it doesn’t matter. Kyu won~

 

When they present the award to Kyu, everyone comes up to me.

“Thank you guys so much” I say to them. They all smile and nod.

 

I walk up to Kyu and he’s thanking me! God he’s sweet. And he’s so handsome. I stare at him and look away so it’s not obvious, but I look again, and we meet each other’s gazes. I was brightly smiling and he smiled back at me. That smile! I could faint from it.

 

“They will be divorced today onwards.” Hyuk says and everyone laughs. All of the members know he doesn’t mean by me losing. After what Kyu did with that Park Jisun, that might be true…

I look at him one last time before we wave goodbye.

 

* * * * * *

 

“Min! Don’t be mad at me!” Kyu said as he chased after me when we got back to the dorm. The others decided to go out and leave us alone.

“I’m not mad.” I simply say as I walk into our room. Kyu follows me in and I try to walk out again, but he closes the door and puts both hands on either side of my head, trapping me.

 

“You’re right. You’re just jealous~” he says teasingly.

I roll my eyes, “please, I am not jealous. Now let me go!” I try to escape, but he keeps trapping me.

“I swear to god Cho Kyuhyun, if you don’t let me go, I will seriously-“ I was cut off by Kyu’s lips on mine. I tried to push him off, but I gave up after 2 seconds. His lips are like heaven! I can’t help it. When we ran out of breath, we pulled away, but I still had my eyes closed.

 

“I hate you. I was so damn jealous.” I admitted and opened my eyes to have him kiss me shortly.

“I’m sorry Minnie. The show told me to do it.” Kyu said.

I sigh, “Fine. I forgive you. But if you ever do that to anyone else except me, I am never talking to you ever agan~”

Kyu just chuckles at me, “Sure sure, whatever you say~”

I pout, and Kyu just chuckles again and kisses me again.

 

“But you know, there’s one thing I said to her that I’m not going to say to you.” He says to me.

I raise an eyebrow, “And what is it?”

Kyu shows me his famous smirk, leans in and whispers into my ear, “Have a good night sleep.”

 

I tilt my head and after a few seconds blush at what he said.

“What are you talking about? Tonight I’m going to have a good rest from all the stress and anger I had today!” I said after I lightly hit him.

He leans down and lightly bites my ear, and I shiver, “Come on. You can’t resist me~” Kyu grins at me.

I sigh, “I know! I can’t…” I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.
“Good!” he smiles at me and kisses me again.

 

 

 

God why is Cho Kyuhyun so perfect? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Hope you liked the story~ I don't think anyone will read this anyway ^^" But anyway... KYUMIN IS SO ADORABLE *creys* You should watch Song Battle with Suju if you haven't already :) BTW, I only just wrote this and it's late, so I am too lazy to proof-read right now, I might later XD