4th Key

Searching You

“Daehyun!!”

I looked up while having the book in my hands. I found Jieun and Hyuna was standing in front of me, with some of other girl too.

“Yes?”

I smiled at them all and placing the book at the table. They all smile at me and I wonder why all of them in here at lunch time.

“Tell me that you love me more that her!”

I looked at Hyuna that he pointed at Jieun. Why suddenly she become like that?

“Sorry Hyuna. But the one I work on now is Jieun.”

I smile at Hyuna and look at Jieun that had a blush on her face.

“But you like it when we are having .”

Immediately I look at Hyuna, why she brings it up here.

“I know and…”

“What are you saying Daehyun?”

I looked at Jieun that start to cry. I left a sigh and look up to face them all.

“Look Jieun, I had told you right that me and Hyuna has some relationship that I can’t explain it. As for Hyuna, you know that I was playing with you, so what you both want now?”

I faced them and both of the girls start to cry. What can I do? It was the truth and I felt that all they want is my body, not my heart.

“Sorry Daehyun, but I think I can’t do this anymore.”

I looked at Jieun that cried now. I can’t do anything and I don’t want to make it worst.

“It’s okay. Let’s break up, and you Hyuna…”

“I’m fine, as long as you are mine…”

I shook my head and I really can’t say anything at all to her. She keeps wiping her tears away and I left a sigh. I look at other girls that standing behind them.

“So, you all? Can I help you?”

I smiled at the girls standing behind them all.

“Well, Daehyun oppa, if you can play with Hyuna noona, we want to play with you too.”

I left a sigh and I shook my head. I don’t think I want to deal with any other crazy girls at all.

“Sorry, but I was tired. Please don’t force me.”

“But Oppa, you will go out with all of us right?”

I looked at them all, they are all pretty so, okay, let’s think about it. Maybe one of them all was my destined one.

“I want you all to leave me alone from now.”

I smiled at them and continue with my book. I was so tired to handle so many girls at once. What am I doing wrong to begin with? All of them wanted and I give it, but why I always making them all cried and then leave me. I left a sigh, they are all leaving me now and I continue to read my book.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Ya, Daehyun.”

I was about to take out my shoes from the locker, then I found U-kwon was placing his arm around my shoulder.

“What is it?”

I wear my shoes and continue to walk away from the locker. U-kwon still placing his arm around my shoulder and he smiled up.

“Join me.”

I looked at him confusedly as he continues to drag my hand to the sport hall. What is it that he wants me too?

“Why we are here?”

I left a sigh and we get up to the seat at upstairs. I think today they are having a basketball match, so that’s why U-kwon wanted to be in here.

“You know. I wanted to watch our cheer leaders group.”

I looked at him confusedly. Why he wants to see the cheer leaders group instead the basketball team??

“I found the leader of the cheer leaders are pretty too.”

I can’t believe this, our shy u-kwon, fell in love now, with whom? I looked at those cheer leaders girls at the court and I just found that other school boys love them too.

“You see the one in the middle.”

I looked at the way U-kwon pointed at and found that girl looks cute too. I hit his shoulder and smirk at him. U-kwon smile at me and blush.

The match about to start now and I found it was interesting looking all the boys running around the court with the orange ball. Then I found someone that attracted my eyes. He is good at taking the lead and I think he is younger than me, judge by the way he look.

The match has come to an end with our school win. I was begin bored because of the match but well, I found him, something that keep my eyes up from falling asleep. The cheers team comes out again and when they finish, all the boys start to get out from the chair and U-kwon once again drag me to the cheers place.

“Why we are here?”

I asked U-kwon and he gives me a glare to shut up. I left a sigh and follow the way he wanted me to be.

“Hello, girls.”

I left a sigh when U-kwon hit my hands. I smile at them. What the heck am I doing in here??

“Oh, aren’t you Daehyun, from the second grade?”

I looked up and found all the girls tried to clingy around me. What am I doing at here by the way???

I left a sigh again and asked U-kwon to help me. But he is in his world now, I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Can I have your phone number, oppa?”

“You just broke up with, Jieun noona right?”

“But I heard rumor that you will accepted anyone right?”

I left a big sigh and look at U-kwon, but he really in his own world, so what can I do now? I smiled up and tried to let go the hands that touch my arms, can they not be so touchy?

“I’m sorry, but I don’t…”

“Oh, you can’t do it in public place right. We have more secure place.”

I groan and stare at them all. Can they cut it off?

“Really, I am…”

My eyes become wide when I felt a soft touch at my lips and found it was one of the cheers girls that kiss me. Why all the girls begin like this??

I pushed the girls away and found the basketball team walked pass us, I found the boy that attracted my eyes look at me with a deadly stare. I left a sigh and looked down.

“If you want to kiss get a better place.”

“That’s how our school prince likes to do right?”

I glare at the team and all of them seem to pretend they didn’t said anything. I force all the girls to let me go from me.

= LoozBabyz  =

Thanks for upvote it~ kyaaaa~ I love you so much~ *blush*