1st Key

Searching You

***Before you start to read this story. This story contains scene on the next chapter and so on (maybe), there have many other extra from other group, if you don't like it then I'm sorry, but please bear with it, thanks. Please continue to read ^ _ ^

= LoozBabyz =

It’s now autumn. I getting up and wear my uniform before going to the school. I look at the big mirror in front of me, to fix my uniform and my look before taking my bag to get ready.

“Ok, It’s look good now.”

I take my phone out and plugin the big white headset I just bought not long ago. I played my favorite song, and sing along with it when I heading to the front door. I took out the shoes from the shelf and about to heading out. But my mom called me and I stop my action.

“Daehyun-ah?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t get back late like last night. I worried about you, you know?”

I left a big sigh and bow at my mother before going out. I walked out the gate and my friends come to me.

“Morning, Daehyunnie.”

“Morning, U kwon-sshi.”

U kwon give me a glare, and I laugh at his weird face. I mock at him by stick out my tongue and run from him. He chase me and we both struggling at the peaceful road. Then we found our others friend at the road.

“Ya, Bibum”

Bibum look at behind and found his best friend were approaching him. He give them a happy smile and put his arm at Daehyun shoulder.

“Daehyun-ah, has you done your homework?”

U kwon laugh out loud when he heard what Bibum question. Bibum look at U kwon weirdly and look at Daehyun again.

“What do you think about my answer?”

U kwon think for a while and his brain just working, so he left a big sigh and let go his arm from Daehyun shoulder. The three of them continue walk to the school.

“You should ask me that Bibum-ah”

Bibum look at U kwon with excited face, then Bibum left a very big sigh because U kwon give him a meaningful smile.

“It’s useless asking you.”

U kwon laugh again and Daehyun just shake his head for both his friend playful act in the morning. When they reach the gate, they were greeted by Zico and Kyung. They wave at them and give them all the ‘hip hop’ greet they usually use.

“So, what’s our plan today?”

They look at each other and smile appeared from their lips. They know, when Zico asked about that, it mean Zico has given them a very exciting plan for them.

“I have plan for sightseeing with class 2-1 girl. You all joined right?”

They are all jumping all around happily except Daehyun. Well, Daehyun has sick with this sightseeing when all the girl he is in relationship with end all the time.

“What is it Daehyunnie?”

Kyung asked him and Daehyun just reply with a smile. U kwon put his arm at Daehyun and struggle him with his strong hands. Daehyun is out of breath now.

“Are you joining?”

Daehyun give nodded to U kwon for him to let go the hands. U kwon patted Daehyun shoulder very hard and all of them continue to laugh.

“That’s good.”

U kwon said that before walked to their class.

= LoozBabyz  =

 “Morning, Daehyun-ah”

It was Hyuna that greet me. She took a peck at my cheek and I smile at her. She was the senior and our school princess, well, if you all asked why she do that to me, it was because I was one of her prey. That’s right, for clearing my name, it wasn’t me the one that want to be with her. It was because she just told all the people I was her.

“The bell has ring now, don’t you have a class?”

I ask her that, because she still sits at my lap and keep kissing my face. My classmate has used with it since the first year I was here. Now it was my second year, so I bet all of them have nausea about the scene they saw every morning, and lunch.

“I want to be with you for a while.”

I left a sigh and grab Hyuna hand to lift her up from my lap.

“I was tired. So let’s end it here.”

Hyuna give me a sad look and I left a sigh again. I look at her with my sweet smile. I took a peck at her cheek, making her to blush.

“I will see you at lunch. So go back to your class.”

I smile again, and she took a peck at my cheek before going to her class.

I left a big sigh and about to sleep at the class, but suddenly U kwon hit my table, making me startled.

“What is it?”

I asked him, and U kwon give me a meaningful smile.

“Our school prince can take down our school princess.”

I ignore him and continue my sleep. I left a sigh and really, everyone just jealous with my face. I know I must be happy for having this handsome face, but I get tired of it. It was I want to have a good relationship. But end it up every time I get tired of it. All girls that confess to me, I had tried to go out with them all. But not one from them all that can make me feels that ‘love’. I was searching for that ‘love’ meaning.

= LoozBabyz  =

^ _ ^
as I write before, the foreword...
I want some suggestion...
Should I make it mature story? :P
Because it will have many part... lol
Thanks 
blackcatz for subscribe it > _ < <3
Love you all...

L.B