Engagement Party 03

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov 

Am I seeing what I am seeing? Kai was looking at me with those deep eyes he have, I gulped and turned around to see sehun smiling widely with his pearly white teeth, he coughed and continued to smile at me.*What is wrong with this boy is he kinda crazy or something?* I thought. My mom grab the microphone and I could see the happiness in her eyes.

"Good evening everyone, I am really happy to see you all and I hope everyone will enjoy the party for the whole night" she said and smiled and lights were directly hitting sehun oppa and I.    

"I want you to know my daughter Choi Minhee is getting engage with my business partners son Oh Sehun" she continued and all people stand and clap their hands while others say

"Congratulations"

"When is the wedding?

"They are a cute couple" and many other more but kai pushed all the people in his way and walk towards the  stage and grab my wrist but sehun grab my other wrist. I was between them sehun is holding my right wrist while kai is in the left. I looked at kai his eyes were sad and anger while sehun is only anger. I dont know what to feel, I never expect Kai to make a scene because I know him and this is not the Kai I know and love.

"Pls be with me minhee" kai pleaded, his eyes were wet, he was holding his tears to fall.

"No minhee!! you stay with me" sehun said with his angry  face and tone, I was scared. I never seen Sehun this mad before.

"GUARDS! get that guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter