Woke up

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

I woke up and found myself in a room painted with white, I look around the room and found Jiyoung and Baekhyun oppa sleeping at the side, Jiyoung head was at Baekhyun oppa shoulder while Baekhyun head was on top of Jiyoung,they were so good looking, I re call what happen but I remember nothing.

"Baekhyun, Minhee is awake!, call the doctor" Jiyoung said and Baekhyun run out to call the doctor

"What happen?"

"There was a plane crash and we survive but only and Sehun were really at the bad condition" she said and place a chair beside my bed and hold my hands, I look at her and tears were forming at her eyes.

"Where is Sehun? and How many days am I here?" I ask feeling worried of Sehun oppa

"9 days to be exact and Sehun is......in the......"she said and gulp "ICU" and continue

"What??!!!!"

I saw the door burst open revealing exo except kai and sehun and the doctor, the doctor check me up and said I was fine and I am okay to go home tomorrow.

Today I will be going out the hospital and I never really visited Sehun because they do not want me to worry about Sehun's state of condition this time.I stay at my room whole day because they do not want me to be stress, I just laid in my bed whole day, my parents stop working for a while to take care of me.My parents bought me new things and phone, it was all destroyed.

Its been a week since I go out the hospital but I still did not visit him. I go down stairs and saw omma and appa crying, omma was crying while hugging appa while appa just cry, I saw Exo except kai, sehun, kris and suho, Jiyoung ran to and hug me very tight.

"Yah!!why are you crying??"

"Sehun..."

"what? what happen to him" I face Jiyoung 

"He died"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter