Im Sorry~

I'm Sorry

Minseok walks out of his class for lunch. As he walks to the café, someone backhugs him. He was slightly startled and turns around to see who it was.

“Hey! Who are you?!” Minseok shouted at the boy and kicks him on his left shin.

“Ouch!” the boy hissed and clutched on his leg, hopping slightly.

“Did you forgot about me, baby?” the boy asked and gave him his famous puppy eyes.

Minseok looks up to see the owner of that voice.

“Omooo! It’s my baby Yeol… I'm sowwy baby Yeollie~” Minseok said as he caress Chanyeol’s shin carefully. Chanyeol pouted and whines loudly.

All the people turned to look at them. The people just laugh as they look at the couple.

“I’m so sorry Baby Yeol~ I thought it was someone else who hugged me just now~” Minseok said with a sad tone and tip-toed, trying to reach up to peck Chanyeol’s cheeks.

Chanyeol smiles as Minseok succeeds on pecking his cheek. Chanyeol whined and ask for more kisses from his hyung. Minseok blushed slightly and pecks Chanyeol’s cheek once again.

“Baozi hyung~ On my lips please~” 

Minseok ignores Chanyeol’s request and pecks his cheeks repeatedly.

“Baozi doesn’t love me anymore!!’ Chanyeol whines loudly.

The students chuckled and grin at the sweet couple.

“Yeollie~!” Minseok sighed and covers Chanyeol’s mouth with his hand. Chanyeol bites the latter’s hand lightly. Minseok whined and pouted as Chanyeol bit his hand.

“Bad Yeollie…”

“Aww sowwy Minnie hyung~” Chanyeol said with a 'sorry' tone.

“No sorry for bad boy.” Minseok pouted and walks away, leaving Chanyeol alone dumbfounded. Chanyeol blinked and realized that his hyung had left him alone. He ran to his hyung and repeatedly say sorry. Chanyeol grabbed Minseok’s hand, making Minseok facing his face.

“I’ve already said no-“ Minseok was cut off by a deep kiss on his lips from his lover.

Minseok widens his eyes and smile between the kiss. He returns back the kiss and wraps his arms around the younger's neck. Chanyeol deepends the kiss and nibbles the latter's lower lip.

“Yah!! Don’t do it here!” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol’s head. Both of them were startled and broke their kiss as the brunette smacked the taller male's head.

Minseok blushes deep red and covers his cheeks with his scarf around his neck. Chanyeol grinned sheepishly and hugs Minseok tightly.

“Let's find a private place, shall we~?” Chanyeol whispered in the shorter male's ear.

“Yah!” Minseok hits Chanyeol’s chest lightly and blushes.

“Yeah, yeah. Go get a private room please.” Chen said while wrapping his arm around Baekhyun's waist.

“Chennie~!" Baekhyun pecks Chen’s cheek. Both of them smiled happily.

“Minnie hyung, lets go~” Chanyeol cooed and grabbed Minseok’s waist, dragging his hyung to a classroom. He crashes his lips against his hyung’s.

Minseok pulls away slightly.

“I’m sorry for kicking your shin.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“It doesn’t hurt that much”

“Aishh!! Yah!! Park Chan-“ Once again, he was cut off again by Chanyeol'slips on his own. He sighed happily and returns the kiss.


Hi, Hello!! X)

Thanks for reading this story,

subscribing,

and upvoting o u o 

I labbs yew 

but I'll labbs yew moar if you comment and tell me how you feel :)

was edited by forgetful_person

And umm I and to promote my xiuminXexo fic o u o 

Baby Bun

 

bUHbyE!!! Hope you enjoy this fic :)